Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hot but normally overcast after around midday, with heavy showers which normally last an hour or so.

IMO a good time to be here.

Chivas

Warm, Dry Season : (November to February)

- Short sharp showers (known as Mango rains). Humidity around 50% Temperature from 20-30 C. The best time to enjoy the nice weather. Recommend your prospective visitors to come in this season.

Hot, Dry Season : (February to May)

- Occasional rain. Humidity around 75%. Temperature from 30-40 C. Watch the spectacular thunder storms from a safe place, not the golf course!

Warm, Wet (Monsoon) Season : (June to October)

- Heavy prolonged rain. Humidity approximately 90%. Temperature from 25-35 C. The monsoon season need not keep you in, an umbrella is more useful than rainwear.

Source

I wouldn't say the rain is prolonged in October. It will rain (torrential) for around an hour or so several days during the month. Some roads will flood for a short time (2nd Road, Central Road, 3rd Road, Soi Buakaow, the junction between South Pattaya Road and 2nd Road, but once the rain stops, the water drains away very quickly.

Nothing to stop you coming in October. If the rain does come on, just dive into the nearest bar until it goes off. :allright

I agree that rainwear isn't required though an umbrella will come in handy.

Just now at 1.30 in the afternoon, it's cloudy, quite breezy and the temperature on my balcony is 35 Celsius.

I'll be taking my umbrella when I go out later though I'm hopeful it won't be required.

Alan

I went once to Pattaya in october a few years back. I was in classroom go-go on soi 2 on the near end of second road when the rains came down and came in to the go-go by way of the entry door. It was like a fireman was running his hose in to the place. Most farangs abandoned the place to waddle accros the soi to the bars opposite. I remember walking/waddling down the soi, the water was just above my knees (Im 5'10") .

Next day the water was gone but the smell of sewage filled the air plus leaving its mark on most building in its path. Happened three nights in a row , I must admit it did not rain during the day only dark clouds.

Forget the umbrella if it rains hard look for solid cover instead.

If you are going last 3 weeks in OCT.--it should be the end of the wet season and start of the dryer/less humid times. I was there exactly at that time last year and never had a drop of rain the entire week I was there. Also not as hot and quite comfortable. Best time of year to visit.

PT

Rain, sun, wind, thunder or snow!!!

None of these will keep me away from my beloved PATTAYA

Its a real crack over there whatever the weather.

:kissing

:D

It doesnt really fucking matter does it? :drunk You are only going to fuck the Thai whores are't you? <grin

Any way, even you aint gonna do that in the street are you? So what fucking difference will the cunting weather make? :cry1

Just arrive, get a couple of dusky sluts sorted, get back to your room and fuck yourself to a stanstill.-Thats what everyone else here does! :3some

Drink Beer, fuck sluts, go home. Period.

Dont worry about the weather. For what its worth, you will be searching for airconditioned darkened bars within a few minutes of arriving anyway! :D

Enjoy your fortnight of fucking gorgeous young Thai whores, forget everything else! :chogdee2

The weather here is like anywhere around the world unpredictable so it could rain at any time as Pattayahappy said don’t worry about the weather just get on with enjoying yourself. I just put that a little bit different.

macam

<grin

Edited by macam