Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Wasnt sure where to post this but tht u guys would be the best to ask...as u live there and have the experience to answer my question.

I want to purchase a MC in September , I prefer the automatics like the nuovo type bike.

A few mnths ago i looked around and price seems to be from 32-42 000 for this type of MC.

My question is ..Is it cheaper purchasing outside of Pattaya, say BK or even down or up the coast from Pattaya.

Or can anyone recommend a shop that is honest will do a deal.

Or do ant expats have an outlet for MCs.

Or does any expat have a bike for sale that wd meet my requirements...

A 2nd hand wd b better for me..but in shops they r still fairly pricy.

Ok thanks for taking the time...........:)

There's a whole thread on this topic HERE.

If you find new Nuovos for 32-42K I'll buy them all! No joke...I'll buy them!

Cheers,

Mark

Use the search function and type in Nuovo, Motorbike, etc and you find many threads. All the best...

Forest, the Mio's are smaller than a Nuovo and when two guys get on Mio....let's just say they don't look very masculine! :D

I'm told that all the motorbike shops with the excpetion of 3 are owned by the same family and the price is fixed.

At the NW corner of Pattay Nua and Sukhumvit there's a Yamaha shop that I've been told provides great service. My mate has bought his last 3 bikes there.

At Soi Bukhow and Pattaya Thai is another Yamaha shop and that's where I get my Nuovo serviced. I've been happy with them and they seem to not only be BUSY but provide good service.

Hope that helps,

Mark

I will second OnMyWay's recommendation of the shop at Soi Buakhow and Pattaya Tai. That is where I bought my Mio and the service has been excellent.

Forest, might have just what you are looking for. She's always been maintained and I think you'll agree she's in awesome condition and roaring to go:

Motorbike.jpg

Motorbike_2.jpg

Motorbike_3.jpg

Make me an offer I can't refuse? I hate to think of parting with her...

Mark

OnMyWay,

I can just imagine the heat that must come off that engine.

Motorbike.jpg

Aaaaaah! So what the gas mileage on that baby!!! :D I think that if I could even get that baby around the corner and down the street, what with that gas tank it has I'd be spending most of my time pumping gas into it! :chogdee

If any of you had brains or ingenuity, you would see what I see. This beast doesn't need to haul a grill with a hibachi.

It is a grill. You can pay for the gas by laying hot dogs and sausange on it. Drive it down the street and it pays for itself.

Hell, cook a potato in it.