Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

2am BKK arrival, stay in BKK or PTY?

In Sept, I am on the EVA flight that gets into BKK at 140am, so I figure it will be well past 2am by the time I pass immigration, get my luggage, get thru customs, and get some baht.

I am surte others have taken this flight before, and I am wondering if folks head straight to Pattaya, or stay overnight in BKK and head out in the am?

I am a bit concerned about getting some drive crazed on Yaba for the trip to pattaya, and getting in at 430am it seems stupid to pay for a hotel for the next three hours (and it is unlikely I will want to sleep then). At the same time, there won't be much in the way of entertainment options in BKK at that hour,a dn checking into and out of a hotel within 6 hours also seems a waste.

Anyone else arrived at this bizzare hour? What are your experiences?

Puppy

I'd stay in Bkk. Get a room at the Majestic Suites and walk around the corner to

the Nana Hotel parking lot and find some action. If you can't find anything you like there walk down Sukhumvit. There is bound to be some action in both places.

I'd say you are not gonna clear the airport until after 2AM. If the new airport is not done then you are looking at arriving Pattaya til 4-4:30AM.

Unless I was going to stay a full day in BKK I would probably head out to Pattaya.

Make sure your hotel will let you check in early. If you don't find BF on Soi 7,8 then just eat, hit your pool then Soapie by Noon and Soi 6 by 3PM.

Up to you!

I am on the same schedule with the Eva flight. Since I only have eight days on this trip I am heading straight for Pattaya. Check into my room and pick up a quickie. If I was in LOS longer I might stay in BKK for a day or two but with such little time I have to hit the ground running. Also traveling at that time of night there is not as much traffic so will be able to get to Pattaya a little quicker.

I just did this last night,

got a flight in , and it was too late to catch the bus, so I shacked up with a GIK at Silver$ in Washington Square (in BKK, Suk. Soi22)

after she left at about 1am, I shagged a couple of real hotties from over in Queen's Park complex

and then caught another flight this morning, 555

and yes, I am knackered

I would be VERY careful about taking a taxi this late--especially from Don Muang.

It's FAR too easy for you to have either driver who's not slept in the past 24 hours and/or be in a taxi barely in running condition.

For info, most BKK taxi drivers work 12-hour shift, changover around 4 am and 4 pm. In your case, I would suggest to stay overnight in BKK.

If staying in BKK, you can look for girls on the odd number side of lower Suk, in the stretch between soi 5 to soi 17. I walked around that area a few times at 3-4 am. Yes there are still girls available and ready to go with you.

I would recommend the car service available in the arrival hall. Cost about 2K. Good drivers and newish cars. I've used them a few times and I'm more then pleased with their service. I go straight to Pattaya.

Email your hotel on the day you leave and let them know your coming in late.

I have arrived on that late flight form LAX a few times. Both times I napped pretty well on the plane so I jumped in a taxi and went straight to Pattaya. Easy to check in to hotel and still hit the streets at 5 am. always something to find in pattaya. Some times a nice quiet but fun time can be had when the noise has quieted down and one can sit outside on those bar couches and relax and revel in having the ability to fly half way around the world and do whatever one damn well wants!

I do remember my first time when I arrived at noon and it was nice to be able to look out the window during the drive to pattaya/ .

Well i think that it is just as unsafe to go with a tired driver from the airport to BKK or to Patts.........sure Patts is a little longer but if you crash you crash.......so make sure youh check out your driver before getting in with him!!!!

I'd go straight to Patts if I was going the next day anyway.....better to wake up there then go find some daytime action if that is what you are after......

Well i think that it is just as unsafe to go with a tired driver from the airport to BKK or to Patts.........sure Patts is a little longer but if you crash you crash.......so make sure youh check out your driver before getting in with him!!!!

I'd go straight to Patts if I was going the next day anyway.....better to wake up there then go find some daytime action if that is what you are after......or perhaps you find catch the nightlife tail if lucky...