Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

me and my wife are coming to thailand to visit for a month and wanted to know if we can bring our sex toys( example: vibrators, dildos, astro glide) with us. any information on this is welcome. we dont want to break any laws there. or even worse< go to jail. old habits are hard to break. :rolleyes:

thanks rsj

HAHA,Paying girls for sex is illegal too

That's why we don't pay them for sex.

We pay them to leave or we pay them not to have sex with someone else but we do not pay them for sex. :unsure:

I remember seeing a thread a while ago, maybe here or elsewhere, on this subject. I remember reading that it was illegal to sell them but possession is OK. I don't have any first hand knowledge though.

That's why we don't pay them for sex.

We pay them to leave or we pay them not to have sex with someone else but we do not pay them for sex. :D

Try getting away with that if you are caught with an under 18 girl. :banghead :clap2

I took my rabit sex toy 2 weeks ago in my bag ,but I was not search so no problem.

Will not take again found only one TG which indulge in the pleasure ,others only wanted pussy licks and good :banghead

Strange taking your wife with all these nice lades

:clap2

• 2 weeks later...

How many really get searched coming into thailand? Me... 13 trips - not searched once. In fact I have never even seen people being searched entering the country.

Zeus

Yeah I can never pack the toys in mycase in UK incase the mrs finds them. Too scared to take them hand luggage. Where can you buy them in Pattaya. It seems hard to beieve that in the country where you can buy almost anything, a six inch vibe cannot be bought.

Talking about toys a little birdie told me ( Yurune ) that you bring a big strap on job so the girl can mount you :D is this true Jimmy as my little birdie swears its the truth ?

S05.

Talking about toys a little birdie told me ( Yurune ) that you bring a big strap on job so the girl can mount you :D is this true Jimmy as my little birdie swears its the truth ?

S05.

Why not let "urine" oops, I mean yurune tell us for himself? Don't you have anything to say, or is that yurunes hand up your arse movng your lips? :D

• 2 weeks later...