Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Register for the 2006 RideHer Cup here

I am pleased to announce that the 2006 RideHer Cup will be taking place at Burapha on Monday 6th November. This is the 5th RideHer Cup and it is going to be the biggest and the best! With the scores tied at 2 wins apiece, both teams will be trying their hardest to get in front in the series. And let’s not forget the legendary party that will take place after the golf with the prize giving and a lot of fun at FLB Bar. Martin is arranging an Italian buffet for the party and I know this will be a top spread! And we will be setting aside a proportion of the entry fee to make sure that the FLB girls are sufficiently fuelled to cast aside all inhibitions!

You can read all about the RideHer Cup HERE. And you can download the video that Pete made of the 2005 RideHer Cup VideoIt is a team event played between the USA and Europe supported by our Australasian friends who are more than happy to play for either team! We have room for 48 players this year so you need to get your registrations in early. Priority will be given to those of you that have played in previous years and the rest of you will be first come first served!

To pre-register, you need to post here with the following information:

Your board name

Which team you wish to play for – USA, Europe or don’t give a damn!

Your handicap – if you have one

Your polo shirt size –S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL

You also need to send me a PM with your email address.

The event actually starts on Sunday 5th November at 8pm at FLB Bar. On the Sunday night, you will need to pay your entry fee and then the Captains will draw the teams. If anyone cannot make it to FLB on 5th November, you need to let me know in advance so that I can make sure we keep your entry. If there are no shows on the 5th, we will allocate the spare entry slots to any last minute golfers that turn up on the night.

If you need hire clubs, please send me a PM at least a month before letting me know if you are left or right handed. I will get you the best clubs I can but please don’t ask me for brands or special designs.

Let’s get your entries in ASAP and I will post a running tally of the players as the event approaches.

This is one of the biggest events of the year in Pattaya so lets all look forward to a hell of a match and a great time!

Edited by doghaus

I would like to register for the 2006 RideHer Cup:

Board name: Willys

Team: USA

Handicap: I do not carry a handicap - I play in the mid-eighties and hope to have a few score cards by then

Shirt Size: XL

Thank you

Count me in please;

Your board name

Big Brian

Which team you wish to play for – USA, Europe or don’t give a damn!

Europe

Your handicap – if you have one

Still 24

Your polo shirt size –S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL

Bigger that that!

BTW. Isn't Sunday the 5th Loy Krathong? Busy, busy!

Doggie,

I'll be there again :chogdee

Steveo

Team: Who ever will have me

Hadicap: Maximum++++++++++

Shirt: XXL

Thanks

:a2m

I'll definitely be back playing for the US!

Board Name: Mescalito

Current Index: 6.9

Shirt Size: Large

Hi Guys,

In the process of planning the once a year pilgrimage over to the LOS to play some golf and see whatever other “trouble” I can get myself into. The tentative dates for me will be getting into Pattaya on or about the 2nd - 3rd of Nov, and leaving on or about the 21st.

Count me in for the RideHer Cup and the Catz Open, and I’d like to hear more about this Phuket trip please.

Playing for the good ole USA, I will have to actually play a few scored rounds and get back to you on the handicap (for those who have played with me you know how erratic my game can be) and shirt size probably XXL in Thai sizes.

Gren

Dunghie

Plays for the US

Someone has to stay out drinking after 10 pm on Sunday while Big Kev and all the other softies are getting their beauty sleep.

Size L

Official handicap 24.

Taxi????

Pedro?

18-can Steve?

Hub?

Little Kev?

Fornicator?

Come on lads don't be shy ...

:D

No Bundy please. 1luv

Edited by Dungheap

Doggie

Count us in for the USA Same as last year-Golfermike 14 handicap-XXL, Vic Shaver 14 handicap-XL Khun Jack 16 handicap XL Eugene 20 Handicap XL.

Mike

Hi Callum,

Sign me up if I'm not already signed up.

I'll be arriving Fri. Nov 3, and staying at the RG, (24 nights this time yeaaaa!!!).

Handicap ???? will enter my score cards from the 17 rounds I've played this year soon.

Team USA.

Shirt size XL.

If you don't still have my e-mail, I'll PM you on the other board.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you again in November.

Chris

Edited by Clint
  • 2 weeks later...

Board Name: casper_uk

Team: Euro's (but as a newbie, i'll be happy just to play!)

Handicap: was 24, years ago. I'll play a few rounds to shake of the rust first.

Shirt size: XL

See you Oct / Nov

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty sure (90%) that I'll be there. I'll contact you if plans change and I can't make it.

Your board name: cmagrad

Which team you wish to play for – USA

Your handicap – 20

Your polo shirt size – XXXL

hiya

like to register for the rideher cup,not participated before,never been in los at the time of this event to be able to participate.

so if they are any spare place on the euro side,would be grateful to be considered.

play of 18

shirt size large.

p.s......if there is any euro members living in the south uk,can highly recommend hever golf course,edenbridge,stunning course,quite a bit of water too!!and if u have a 2 4 1 book its only 21.50,and good to have a flash car for the car park,you'll see want i mean if u go there.

see u soon

jayboy

• 2 weeks later...