Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I did a report on this place on another board a while back it was OK big clean Air Con rooms and a walking St location. The Lady that showed us around told us her Web site was not working and no email as well so one would have to do as you did Call.

ive stayed there during my two last trips (february and june) ; no problems on the first stay = nice room number B2 near a small and nice garden ; nice people at the reception (they dont get email, so i had to call them) ; but on my second stay at De La Mer last june, 3 days before my plane back to France, i decided to take my thai GF for a short trip to Koh Samet (2 days and 1 night) ; i said it to the reception girl ; and i let an old mobile phone in my room (a second "old" one i usually take with me in Thailand in case of problem with the first one) ; i am sure the phone was there the morning i left ; and the day after when i was back from Samet, no more phone ; so ive been to the reception and told them the story = their reaction = "not someone from the hotel" and "go to the police" ; i was leaving to the airport the morning after, so i decided to do nothing ; conclusion = be careful if u stay at De La Mer ! (they have safe boxes at the reception, but dont let something in ur room !!!)

I've had friends stay there many many times and no problems. As for the "theft" of your phone, then down to you I'm afraid. I would hardly expect to get back a phone even in a 5* hotel anywhere in the world outside of Japan.

"As for the "theft" of your phone, then down to you I'm afraid."

You are right ! i know it's down to me ; my only intention was to inform about what happened to me at that time in this hotel ; before that incident, i was also very confident about that place and the people working there !