Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I am organising a practice round for the RideHer Cup golfers on Friday 3rd November. This is a chance for the captains to meet their teams before the registration evening and to see them playing on a golf course.

The programme will start with a clinic by our golf pro - Jeremy Paulson - on the range and the putting green. This will be followed by 18 holes in groups of four accompanied by your captains and Jeremy at various stages during your round.

The venue will be Phoenix and we will organise transport to and from the Residence Gardens Hotel. Cost will be 2500 baht inclusive of green fee, clinic, caddy fee, transport and buggy share.

Please post here if you are interested and then meet us at the Residence Gardens at 0930 on Friday 3rd November.

Doggie

Sounds like a good plan to me. I will need all the help I can get as I have not played a round of golf in 2 months. I keep saying I am going to play but work keeps dragging me in.

Gren

No practise needed here. With a perfect record like mine who need practise. :D

As this is my arrival day some other type of practise may be in order though. :D

:D

Definitely count me in. I get into Pattaya on the 1st and will be staying at the RG, so this is particularly convenient. Besides, I need to exact my revenge on those trees on the left side of the 1st hole at Phoenix. Can I also put in an advance reservation for a caddy? If so, I'd like Nok, #268. That girl can read greens like Olivier reads Shakespeare.

Casper

I can arrange your rental clubs for you. They cost 500 baht per round. Just email me letting me know whether you need left or right handed clubs and the dates you need them. I will have them on the bus ready for you each day. sales@solargolf.co.uk.

Cheers

Doggie

Doggie,

Sorry cannot join you for practice round. We have already booked Burapha for that day as we have never played there and wanted to go hide some balls in case of trouble on Monday. See you soon.

Golfermike

• 2 weeks later...

Damn Callum, I'll probably be checking in at the RG around 4PM or so on the 3rd, (unless the new airport is a complete clusterf**k). :clueless

Probably too much of a hassle to change my flight to a day earlier at this point.

BTW, I have not heard from you regarding payment for the Phuket trip, (I assume I can just pay you when I arrive since I'm only 5 days to wheels up).

Once I get a SIM card for my phone, I'll PM you the number.

Cheers, and see you next week.

Chris

Just a reminder that the buses will leave Residence Gardens at 0930 sharp on Friday. If you want to play and have not registered yet, please post here and then meet me at RG on Friday. You can also find me in Catz in the evenings.

Look forward to seeing all of you.

Cheers

Doggie

I have arrived ... my clubs have been found ... and we are both at the same hotel.

Life is good

I will be there for the practise round

Brian