Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

any opinions of the sailor inn

g'day playmates

:bigsmile: maybe you are thinking of the .....SAILER BAR ......SOI 8....happy hours 24/7

Website is only available in German. Rooms look typically European.. small but very functional. Nothing to write home about. motorbike rentals available onsite...breakfast an average 120 baht.... Unless you speak fluent German and have heard otherwise, I would pass. Too many excellent and proven alternatives to take a chance. Please get back to me on how you made out.

Thank you for the replys. I am ultimately looking for a hotel right off walking street. On previous trips I stayed at RG and Eastiny place. On my trip last year I met and hung out with a young BM from Australia he had told me about a place on walking street I believe across from Marine Plaza. You had to walk thru a group of bars to get to it. Maybe I'll just go with Jasmine it seems along the same lines. Thanks again.

Thank you for the replys. I am ultimately looking for a hotel right off walking street. On previous trips I stayed at RG and Eastiny place. On my trip last year I met and hung out with a young BM from Australia he had told me about a place on walking street I believe across from Marine Plaza. You had to walk thru a group of bars to get to it. Maybe I'll just go with Jasmine it seems along the same lines. Thanks again.

No arguement with anyplace on Walking Street except for the noise and possible the price. Yes, it's in the heart of the action (but so is SOI 6), but it's also crowded and noisy (even when you may want to sleep). You can get into the middle of the action by baht bus for 10 baht and in less than 10 minutes from anywher along Beach Road or 2nd Road.

I see you have been to Pattaya 2X already so you already now the deal. Just curious.. why the fixation with Walking Street? How about a nice SOI 2 suite?

Website is only available in German. Rooms look typically European.. small but very functional. Nothing to write home about. motorbike rentals available onsite...breakfast an average 120 baht.... Unless you speak fluent German and have heard otherwise, I would pass. Too many excellent and proven alternatives to take a chance. Please get back to me on how you made out.

Strange kind of german language :banana

The poster above is right, it is a norwegian bar/guesthouse

on their website is also an english version available.

i have contacted them via their site in march this year, but until this day they didn't seem to bother to give me my request for accommodation info. :D

I was thinking walking street because I have 3 newbies coming with me. I guess just for the entertainment value but you are correct either way its still only 10 baht or 10mins away. I really liked both RG and Eastiny both for different reasons. RG because I had the two bedroom suite which was excellent as far as being able to hang out with your buddy but yet still have privacy. The only downside was the distance.

Eastiny place was in the action and decent other than maids coming in while Im shagging but I got the idea from the front desk that they had no two bedroom suites.

I want a two bedroom suite in the action to sum it up. I appreciate all the help.

Guest Fatboyfat
I was thinking walking street because I have 3 newbies coming with me. I guess just for the entertainment value but you are correct either way its still only 10 baht or 10mins away. I really liked both RG and Eastiny both for different reasons. RG because I had the two bedroom suite which was excellent as far as being able to hang out with your buddy but yet still have privacy. The only downside was the distance.

Eastiny place was in the action and decent other than maids coming in while Im shagging but I got the idea from the front desk that they had no two bedroom suites.

I want a two bedroom suite in the action to sum it up. I appreciate all the help.

La Fontaine may meet your requirements. I have never stayed there (or seen it come to that) and reports on the place do vary !

http://www.residencelafontaine.com/