Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

After a hard battle Team Europe triumphed in todays event at Burapa,

This means the score stands at 3/2 to Europe after the fifth annual event today. Our commiserations to the losers but there has to be a loser. :banana

Now where did our trophy go Mat??????

Yeah! Go team Europe!!

Glad to say I played my part ............. by not turning up.

The result could have been a whole lot different if I had!!

Sorry I missed it Hilly, but looking forward to the Catz round ;)

My congratulations go out to the Europeans for a day well-fought and for the fun that ensued during and after the tournament. ;) One bit of consolation for us Americans (and those designated as Americans for the purpose of yesterday's event) is that in losing by only 2 points we certainly fared much better than our professional counterparts who show up every 2 years to get their heads handed to them on a platter! 1luv

Another great fun RIDEHER CUP. :( :D :D :D

Yet again another close encounter and all seemed to have had a good time

Although we Europeans won this year I can see the Americans out for revenge next year

A special thanks to Callum, Wi, Jeremy and all who organised the day.

And thanks to all that took part.

Cheers

Duece

Edited by duece

Figures I don't make the trip and we lose by two points. Mescallito I hope that you won your matches. Just another regret for not coming on the trip. Just like in the real Ryder Cup - THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to thank everyone involved in putting on this years tournament. An excellent job as usual from Callum, Wee, Jeremy,Martin and everone else. The outcome was not what I expected, but we fought hard. To those fellow Americans who signed up and did not show- :D .Hope you had a lousy time where ever you were.

Golfermike