Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I returned from Pattaya from 2 weeks.

I am italian and i can confirm the good :clueless :banana :D pizza at Pizza Big in Naklua road (after the dolphin ring about 3-400 meters on the right).

The italian owner of the restaurant has taught as to make the pizza to the dependent of the restaurant.

All my italian friends (that have tryed a lot of different pizzas and restaurants in Pattaya) said that the best pizza ,especially for italian people, (now) is here.

Edited by caverzano
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want pizza GO to Italy   Be Nice   Moby69

Thin or medium crust...never deep pan.   Toppings...sausage, pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms...never pineapple or chicken.

I go pretty simple with NY NY. Thin crust, pepperoni, sausage. A bit pricey but always good.

My favorite Pizza in Pattaya is Slices in Soi Diana Inn he does NY style Pizzas

and a great all you can eat deal from 5pm till 8pm for 99 baht .i am no foodie but I do love a good Pizza and these are about the best I have eaten any where except in Rome 20 years ago,and that may be just a fond memory.

Is this the pizza place at the corner of Soi Diana Inn and the street that veers off toward Lolita's? (on the right, with your back to Areca Lodge).

I love the pizza at that place. It's good stuff.

Is this the pizza place at the corner of Soi Diana Inn and the street that veers off toward Lolita's? (on the right, with your back to Areca Lodge).

I love the pizza at that place. It's good stuff.

Its located on the north side of Soi Diana but before you get to that soi that Lolitas is located. A guy by the name of Bobby is the owner and he has 2 other outlets in Pattaya, one across from the Big C and the other located in Topps food court. If you need a motorbike he sells them too at 19,900 with a 3 year warranty.

Edited by Emil
Its located on the north side of Soi Diana but before you get to that soi that Lolitas is located. A guy by the name of Bobby is the owner and he has 2 other outlets in Pattaya, one across from the Big C and the other located in Topps food court. If you need a motorbike he sells them too at 19,900 with a 3 year warranty.

Quite diverse !

Thanks Emil, you're always chock full of good info. I'll check it out next time.

The pizza at the place I described is good IMO. Thin crusted (but not burnt crispy), original pizza margurita.

Sit on a table outside and wave at the Lolitas girls waiting for their next customers.

:-)

I assume the bloke bobby was the owner of the now defunct "eat-alls" across from x-cite? I went when it first opened and the food was great quality and plenty of it....about 2 months down the road and the service was terrible and the food looked like it was on a budget....shame.

BTW for anybody who likes a nice lasagna.........trust me on this.......neeroys on soi chayapun....120baht (home made and delicious) I have made it my personal crusade to find the best lasagna in patts and this is it!!!

i was in need of italian more than once,found a place in second road opposite the mall with the miss parked plane,called " little italy"even table cloths,all good not cheap charlie though,another is opposite the market again second road but up by dolphin roundabout way just passed tiffanys,same side.thats ok too :unsure:

pizza pizza new mall second road ,went in 3rd night after opening ,food ok staff still learning ,american lad manager trying his best,looks ok :gulp and it could be eventually

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks Emil, you're always chock full of good info. I'll check it out next time.

The pizza at the place I described is good IMO. Thin crusted (but not burnt crispy), original pizza margurita.

Sit on a table outside and wave at the Lolitas girls waiting for their next customers.

:-)

Sounds devine :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pizza at Goodfellas is fantastic. I've tried pizza at so many places in Thailand that i lost count and the few i consumed recently at Goodfellas, which is basically opposite of FLB has excellent pizzas, worth a try if you're around.

A lot of places mentioned here that I will have to try. The best I have had so far was at the Globetrotter. But they don't offer pepperoni, and I LOVE pepperoni! Also at the Globetrotter they have Beer Lao Dark. The only place I have seen the Dark so far. Expensive, but gooood! And if I remember correctly, 8 per cent alcohol. Be careful!

Little Roy :banghead

There have been many answers on this thread but the answer seems to be that its what you like thats important not what you think others should like .The offerings that are available are for the most part at least edible and some are very good, its your choice here just like anywhere else ,keep looking until you find one you like at a price to suit your pocket.

• 1 month later...

i been eating just few pizzas in pattaya and usually on bad hangover, best of those was at globetrotters, huge and tasty.

for me "pan pizzas" like pizza hut and pizza service are just filling my hunger, not very tasty.

• 7 years later...

Yes, the best pizza comes from NYC. Has something to do with the questionable water supply. Also, if you have been to Lombardi's, which is the best in NYC, you will see the only legal coal-fired pizza oven in the U.S. It was grandfathered in. Lombardi's

I agree that Chicago deep dish is a very good, and very different alternative. There is a chain in the San Francisco Bay Area called Zachary's, which makes a top-notch stuffed pizza. I was going to school in Berkeley when the first Zachary's opened on College Avenue (technically in Oakland, in a little village called Rockridge - and no Blazing Saddles jokes here). The opening night, there was a line out the door. To this day, over 25 years later, there is a line out the door almost every night. Zachary's is rated the top pizza restaurant in the San Francisco Bay Area by Zagat's. Zachary's

There are 1000's of coal fired pizza shops in the US, Frank Pepe's and Sally's are both in New Haven and are both rated higher then Lombardi's as is Grimaldi's in Brooklyn. Then Dan Marino from the Dolphins is part owner in Anthony's Coal fired Pizza which has over 60 stores all have coal fired ovens.

I am currently looking at opening another Pizzeria and thinking of buying a coal fire oven but the cost of the oven is 3 times the cost of a double deck gas Bakers Pride.

There are 1000's of coal fired pizza shops in the US, Frank Pepe's and Sally's are both in New Haven and are both rated higher then Lombardi's as is Grimaldi's in Brooklyn. Then Dan Marino from the Dolphins is part owner in Anthony's Coal fired Pizza which has over 60 stores all have coal fired ovens.

I am currently looking at opening another Pizzeria and thinking of buying a coal fire oven but the cost of the oven is 3 times the cost of a double deck gas Bakers Pride.

That may be a record, resurrecting a post more than 10 years old and from a thread 7-1/2 years old.

Don't wait that long for a reply.

Actually, where are the good Pizza places in town these days?. I recall Evil spoke of one up near Central Road I think, but I might be getting confused upon the poster, location and food type

Actually, where are the good Pizza places in town these days?. I recall Evil spoke of one up near Central Road I think, but I might be getting confused upon the poster, location and food type

I like New York Pizza because they deliver quickly and their pepperoni pizzas are well-loaded.

Many like Bronx Pizza (can buy by the slice) on Soi Diana.

A friend likes Pizza Pizza by Yanee in the Avenue.

Marco's on Thappraya has pictured a nice pizza on their Facebook page.

For me, NY Pizza is usually enough to fill my occasional pizza craving.

Don't forget Brooklyn Dinner, at Soi Buakhao and Soi LKMy favorite place for pizzas :smile:post-9139-0-37164400-1397485039.jpg

My favourite place for thin crust pizza in the 250-300 baht range. Decent toppings unlike some other places which can be quite stingy. I like their buffalo wings as well.

I also agree with MM re New York Pizza House. The online ordering and delivery system is very efficient and the toppings are good quality and generous. This comes at a price though as my typical order works out around 500 baht but worth every satang IMHO.

I think the place on Klang that Butch referred to is Fire and Stone,(between Second and Beach Road). I have not had a pizza from there but it was getting good reviews when it first opened. I haven't seen any feedback for a while though.

Edited by tallguy

Bronx Pizza, that was the place myself and Cerberus made gluttons of ourselves! - couldn't recall the name so thanks for the reminder MM!.

Will definitely give the NY Pizza house a go.

• 2 weeks later...

WHATEVER YOU DO ,DO NOT EAT AT THE NEW YORK PIZZA HOUSE ON THIRD ROAD NEXT TO THE BOXING ROO.. I ordered a pepperoni pizza there last night and was so very disappointed in both the quality and the ingredients,I have never had such a poor pizza in all my 65 years and could not eat it, The remains are in the bin . I have no idea what they were doing and suspect they don't either as the Tomato puree was not puree but raw squished up tomato,the pepperoni was lacking in pepper and roni and was in essence tasteless, there was no mozzarella or any decent pizza cheese and the base was a tasteless concoction of blandness personified. .

I had used this place in the past ,6 years ago, but it is not a patch on what it was or what it should be ,added to the fact that a supermarket pizza back in the UK is half or less the price and 10 times the taste this place is a disgrace to the Pizza industry, Avoid it at all costs.