Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want pizza GO to Italy   Be Nice   Moby69

Thin or medium crust...never deep pan.   Toppings...sausage, pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms...never pineapple or chicken.

I go pretty simple with NY NY. Thin crust, pepperoni, sausage. A bit pricey but always good.

To MM and Catbear , I can only say that my expectations and what you think of as a good Pizza and what I was served are a long way apart. I might of course be wrong and a New York Pizza should be made like that but, if so I won't be eating any Pizza in NY when I go next year as It was, for my taste and expectation, awful and they wont be getting any of my money again. I like a Dominos Pizza myself and at £9.99 it is even cheaper than the 445 baht I was charged in NY pizza.

Who has ever heard of a pizza being made with raw squashed up tomato and not a spiced tomato puree?.

I like NY Pizza but they are a bit pricey. I also find Domino's good, maybe because i used to order them a lot in the U.S. Their small pepperoni delivered for 149 baht does me just fine.

Daft question...but thin crust or deep pan guys?.

For me it's thin crust with ham, onion and mushrooms and maybe pepperoni.

Thin or medium crust...never deep pan.

Toppings...sausage, pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms...never pineapple or chicken.

• Upvote 1

Daft question...but thin crust or deep pan guys?.

For me it's thin crust with ham, onion and mushrooms and maybe pepperoni.

Always thin crust for me with a tomato puree base, loads of cheese that retains flavour when melted, real mushrooms not the tinned shite, prawns, NZ mussels, green and black olives,largest size available, drizzled in olive oil to add a little moisture if needed, served hot with 2 bottles of Chianti reserva...

• 3 weeks later...

I love a thick stuffed crust with nothing but cheese and pepperoni and occasionally some sausage . I have a tesco pizza in my fridge at this moment and plan on having it , with some extra cheese for my evening meal, not had one like this before so I hope its good and at £4.50 its a bargain because its stuffed crust and a large so even the extra £2 for grated mature cheddar wont break the bank

Thin or medium crust...never deep pan.

Toppings...sausage, pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms...never pineapple or chicken.

Agree 100%

Hmm...http://bfy.tw/D0nD

What do you think?

Do you know what came up through your link. The two Round Table establishments here in my California town at the top. Other Cal cities and one in Hawaii on page one. The middle of page two - one in Bangkok.

Yes or no would have sufficed, thanks.

Edited by midlifecrisis

Do you know what came up through your link. The two Round Table establishments here in my California town at the top. Other Cal cities and one in Hawaii on page one. The middle of page two - one in Bangkok.

Yes or no would have sufficed, thanks.

There's one in Bangkok?

Yes or no wouldn't have been appropriate, but I did figure that if you wanted to know a Google search would be a good place to start.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There's one in Bangkok?

Yes or no wouldn't have been appropriate, but I did figure that if you wanted to know a Google search would be a good place to start.

I mislead you. I saw a link with Round Tables in it for Bangkok but it was not related to the chain. Upon further investigation:

https://www.roundtablestour.com/en/event/thai-house-tel-aviv-nahm-bangkok-2/

I love Google and use it quite often daily, often for these forums. As Pizza Hut was mentioned, I thought it was OK to ask on this particular topic. I apologize if it was not.

I mislead you. I saw a link with Round Tables in it for Bangkok but it was not related to the chain. Upon further investigation:

https://www.roundtablestour.com/en/event/thai-house-tel-aviv-nahm-bangkok-2/

I love Google and use it quite often daily, often for these forums. As Pizza Hut was mentioned, I thought it was OK to ask on this particular topic. I apologize if it was not.

I love Round Table pizzas. I wish i could say they are here in Thailand.

Perhaps you could start one here?

http://roundtablepizzafranchise.com/research/international-franchise-opportunities/

I love Round Table pizzas. I wish i could say they are here in Thailand.

Perhaps you could start one here?

http://roundtablepizzafranchise.com/research/international-franchise-opportunities/

I don't think I would be as successful in business as you and others here have been.

I am, however, great at consumption!!!!!

:chogdee

I love a thick stuffed crust with nothing but cheese and pepperoni and occasionally some sausage . I have a tesco pizza in my fridge at this moment and plan on having it , with some extra cheese for my evening meal, not had one like this before so I hope its good and at £4.50 its a bargain because its stuffed crust and a large so even the extra £2 for grated mature cheddar wont break the bank

How'd that pizza from Tesco turn out?

How'd that pizza from Tesco turn out?

Extremely well thank you , with the added cheddar it was great ,in fact so great I have another on sitting in my fridge as I type, but I will say that without the extra cheese it would not have been as good , as it had very little cheese originally . I have of course a small bag of grated cheese in the fridge as well. and for the price of £6.50 ,including the extra cheese , it is a great value meal and very tasty.

PS the stuffed crust could use some more cheese but you can't have everything at that price.

PPS , I should make the point that the tescos I am referring to is the UK tesco and not the one in Pattaya , although they may do a similar pizza, I don't know.

Edited by sinbinjack