Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want pizza GO to Italy   Be Nice   Moby69

Thin or medium crust...never deep pan.   Toppings...sausage, pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms...never pineapple or chicken.

I go pretty simple with NY NY. Thin crust, pepperoni, sausage. A bit pricey but always good.

you can find better pizza than in italy in pattaya...

the only way is :

"pan pan restaurant" on the road to jomtien..

many tuk tuk driver and thai know the place, it is very famous...

in this great restaurant you also have perfect choice of italian meal : farfalle alla carbonara , fettuccini, gorgonzola, parma and aoste ham, and very fine dessert : tiramisu ect...

delicious..

If your heading down Soi 6 towards Beach Rd there is a pizza place on your left hand side just about at the very end. Called the Stone something (stone oven maybe?). Can't remeber exact name, sorry. But the pizza's were exceptional?

my fav in pattaya is "Cosa Nostra" just off soi 7, across from the eagle bar.

2nd fav is Don Joes on walking st near the FLB, but i am 100% sure i got food poisoning there once (was the only thing i'd eaten within 20 hours...). hasn't stopped me from returning.

oh, and while we're on the topic of pizza, Limoncello on Suk Soi 11 is my fav in bangkok.

Edited by fountainhead

Whenever I ordered something with cheese on it, Pizza or any other variety of italian food involving cheese...Teeruk would wrinkle her cute nose, make a sound of disgust and ask, whats that smell?

All while nimbly removing the legs of whatever bug she was eating at the time of course...

Whenever I ordered something with cheese on it, Pizza or any other variety of italian food involving cheese...Teeruk would wrinkle her cute nose, make a sound of disgust and ask, whats that smell?

All while nimbly removing the legs of whatever bug she was eating at the time of course...

now that's funny! :D :D

Had some good delivery ones, Nicks Pizza I think, and met the owner who was a nice guy. He was called Nick or something like that.

I say it was good, but after 10 days of thai food I do need some bread based food, so to a connoseur it might be poor

If your heading down Soi 6 towards Beach Rd there is a pizza place on your left hand side just about at the very end. Called the Stone something (stone oven maybe?). Can't remeber exact name, sorry. But the pizza's were exceptional?

Yes, Stone Oven. Looks like it's closed. Good pizza I'm told - but probably a poor location.

-redwood

Shortly after you turn onto Beach Road Jomtien on the left there is an Italian flag illuminated sign with Pizza written on it, mounted on a lampost, the Pizza Restaurant which does take aways, is about 70 meters up the Soi on the left you can see another similar sign from the road.

Stone oven, thin crust genuine Pizzas my Thai wife loves em. Sadly for me pineapple not available when I was last in there which I like but not very genuine Italian maybe! :D

I have lived in Italy for the past 3 years.

I have lived in Pattaya for the past 4 weeks.

I'll put second rate pizza over second rate shags any day!

Not trying to offend anyone ..... just trying to lighten the air :D

The only Pizza I have ever eaten is at F L B before the Bar Crawl. Always tastes good when it's free

But it's free with the thought of a bar crawl at the back of the mind :D

i'm a wuss as I often have coffee in the FLB (I think they serve great coffee) to chill :D

No you have to go to Phuket and I like mine with Anchove. :wtf

You are a better man than me I can not stand Anchoves :D

But I Love the hot oil and loads of garlic :D

be Nice

Moby69

Shortly after you turn onto Beach Road Jomtien on the left there is an Italian flag illuminated sign with Pizza written on it, mounted on a lampost, the Pizza Restaurant which does take aways, is about 70 meters up the Soi on the left you can see another similar sign from the road.

Stone oven, thin crust genuine Pizzas my Thai wife loves em. Sadly for me pineapple not available when I was last in there which I like but not very genuine Italian maybe! :bigsmile:

Basically Pizza Hut & Pizza Company are American style pizza - thick crust & loaded with everything but the kitchen sink.

Real Italian Pizza should be thin & crispy. That is why the ovens are 450 degrees F. Pan Pan is fine - it's a chain. Pizza Company do make thin Pizza - I personally like Ham & Mushroom. They will add pineapple if you want.

In BKK Pizza Zanotti is excellent. Mostly deliveries but they do have sit down. My favorite there is Proscutto e Funghi. Thin crisp hot & delicious. If the Mozzy cheese "strings" you know you are on the right track. Also excellent in BKK is Pomo D'Oro - scattered about lower Suk. Soi 5 Soi 7 - the Emporium & Siam Paragon.

Bon Appetito