Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Where's the better places to have breakfast which have large portions, good prices? What about different style breakfasts such as American, Euro, Thai, whatever...? I have not had much luck in the past here in the LOS as far as breakfast is concerned.

The restaurant here at the Jasmine Hotel (soi BJ) has a good American breakfast though. I need other places to go to for something different and possibly cheaper (under 100 baht).

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a VERY light sleeper...went to bed at 5 this morning and up at 9.

:finger

:D

Lek hotel is more quantity than quality,not to my taste. Thumbs Up on Soi 6 does a huge plateful of English breakfast with a very large mug of coffee for 115 baht-I couldn't manage it!

Just noticed this is my 100th post-congrats to me!

Edited by pauly77

I like Tropical Bert's on soi 6/1. I find the American breakfast very tasty and cheap. :cry2

If your after a all you can eat buffet style breakfast

I think the Diana inn is a good choice.

The dining area is air con and the eggs

are cooked to order,unlike similar

hotels (apex,lek) that offer a buffet style breakfast.

If you are after a English breakfast the Pig & Whistle

is superb especially now there is a non smoking area.

Crazy Dave's

Soi Chayapoon

off Soi Buakhao

Full English + Tea or Coffee 65 baht, or

Fat Bastard + Tea or Coffee., 100 Baht

Served 24hrs a day, I doubt whether, anyone could finish his Fat Bastard B/fast.

thechairman18

Crazy Dave's

Soi Chayapoon

off Soi Buakhao

Served 24hrs a day, I doubt whether, anyone could finish his Fat Bastard B/fast.

thechairman18

Easy i had extra toast :clap2

Diana Dragon,buffet style brekkie.

Crazy Dave's

Soi Chayapoon

off Soi Buakhao

thechairman18

Agree, it's a daily stop for me. Usually as I'm heading off to walking street in the evening.

Easy i had extra toast :D

Diana Dragon,buffet style brekkie.

:D :D :D 2guns :eyecrazy

The thought of that is filling me up.

I'm a big fan of the Sunset Cafe on 2nd Road just past Greg's Kitchen (Greg used to own this place). It's a bit more expensive that what's been quoted here for other places, but the food is good, the portions are quite sufficient and Dao (?), the proprietor, is an absolute sweetheart. I ate there several times during my trip in April, and when I was back this November she remembered me. That goes a long way in my book.

I have never been big on having a big breakfast unless I am feeling crappy from too much alcohol the night before. I did go to the place on Soi Chayapoon, not Crazy Dave's, but the place across the street from him. I think it was the 65 or so baht special, toast, juice, eggs, coffee/tea and I think a sausage or two. Tasted fine and I was happy.

FatherMojo

The only time I allow myself treats like this is on holiday :P

Pig & Whistle soi 7, 135 baht with cup-a-tea & free refill

204558512_1aac9bb04f_o.jpg

It looks exactly like the one from Crazy Dave's which is half the price. I don't think they have the mushrooms with it at Dave's though, so maybe that explains the difference in price. :D

It looks exactly like the one from Crazy Dave's which is half the price. I don't think they have the mushrooms with it at Dave's though, so maybe that explains the difference in price. :D

I am pretty sure mushrooms come with the "fat bastard breakfast"

It amazes me when anyone says Kiss food do a good breakfast ,since when? it might be cheap but its crap nothing like a proper breakfast.

The same with Crazy Daves the place looks like a dump so what must the kitchen be like ? The bacon and sausages are not the same as other uk style restaraunts , their number of customers has gone right down since The Canterbury Tales opened up next door which looks very clean.

When people complain at 120 or 150 bht for breakfast do they ever think how much the same thing is in the uk Little Theif sorry i measn Little Chef you would be lucky to get any change from a tennor for a decent breakfast in there.

People dont seem to want the owners of any Pattaya restaraunts to make any money from their customers , how much can a restaraunt make from a 65 bht breakfast ,practically zero ,so they do it for what?

Some of the hotels that charge 500 ,600 ,700 for breakfast is a rip off not 120 /150 which is a couple of quid