Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I'm sure that's what he means. Robin's Nest just west of the Soi Diana/Soi Bhuakow intersection. Good made to order breakfasts. That place and Witherspoons just around the corner on Soi Bhuakow aren't the cheapest but very good quality English breakfasts IMO.

~Sa-teef

Robin's Nest has opened a new outlet on Soi Buakhao, distinct from the restaurant on Soi Diana.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I just had the Apex breakfast and have to give credit when credit is due. The foods about the same at 110B but the coffee has improved a million times! Much thicker ; not like that the coffee smelling water during Loy Krathong and the last few years.

I just found a great place for an American breakfast. Most places in Pattaya take an English breakfast and exchange the beans for toast and call it an American breakfast. I call BS on that. Anyway, for any American that wants a breakfast just like home, try Tigglebittys on Soi Bonkai. If you don't know the soi, take 3rd road south, it's the first light after Pattaya Tai, turn left, a couple of kilometers up, it's on the right. It is an ex-pat bar owned by an American. Has a good burger too. They also have other American and Mexican food on the menu, although, I've only tried the burger, and the breakfast so far.

As long as I'm pimping his bar, a San Miguel is 55 baht, Spirits 60 Baht, and lady drink 80 Baht. It's a true no hassle bar, the ladies are not drink hounds, nor pushy. While out of the way, it's a pleasure to have a drink, or breakfast there.

Edited by lovedog100
  • 2 weeks later...
I have been using Canterbury Tales for some years now and never lets me down and the company of guys there is great.

Have tried loads of "English Breakfasts" in Pattaya, but have to say had my best ever 2 weeks ago in a Cafe in the walk through between Papagayos and Kiss Food called "The Little Wonder", not the cheapest at 150bt but 2 Eggs, 2 Bacon, Sausage, Beans, Tomato, Mushroom, Bubble , Fried Slice, Bread and Butter(not sweet cake style bread )and a choice of drink ...Superb!!!!!

Have tried loads of "English Breakfasts" in Pattaya, but have to say had my best ever 2 weeks ago in a Cafe in the walk through between Papagayos and Kiss Food called "The Little Wonder", not the cheapest at 150bt but 2 Eggs, 2 Bacon, Sausage, Beans, Tomato, Mushroom, Bubble , Fried Slice, Bread and Butter(not sweet cake style bread )and a choice of drink ...Superb!!!!!

NICKY BAR ON SOI BUKAUW BEST BY FAR :D

witherspoons soi buakhow do perfect breakfast not the cheapest but nice. tried the butchers arms and couldnt eat it sausages bacon etc wasnt edible

I like Witherspoons and Secrets but both are expensive

I like the breakfasts in Caddy Shack Soi 8 off Threppasit Road. Start at 95 Baht for a small incl Tea/Coffee and big chunky toast x 2. Oh and he has 2 delightful waitresses working there.

Fah in Champen Soi Bukhow does English breakfast but not sampled it yet. Although I have sampled some of her other food and if thats anything to go by the breakfast will be good too I'm sure.

I like the breakfasts in Caddy Shack Soi 8 off Threppasit Road. Start at 95 Baht for a small incl Tea/Coffee and big chunky toast x 2. Oh and he has 2 delightful waitresses working there.

Fah in Champen Soi Bukhow does English breakfast but not sampled it yet. Although I have sampled some of her other food and if thats anything to go by the breakfast will be good too I'm sure.

Got to Champen about 11.30am today and it was shut,so i had a breakfast nearly opposite and was good for 120 baht

Lovedog, im geographically challenged But ill try to find Tigglebittys . So you can actually get an egg fried in oil ? Love a good BLT .

Im at work overnight so i'll search the photo guide.

Got to Champen about 11.30am today and it was shut,so i had a breakfast nearly opposite and was good for 120 baht

Sorry about that mate, Sunday is Fah's morning off and the girls who should have opened up at 10 am overslept (duh!). Rocket duly administered.

Sorry about that mate, Sunday is Fah's morning off and the girls who should have opened up at 10 am overslept (duh!). Rocket duly administered.

as a long time resident of pattaya , you should never trust a thai girl to wake up before noon! :banghead

No probs mate,bought in the missus and stepson too.

It's already been mentioned but i have to agree, it's hard to beat the Sailor Bar, Soi 8, Beach road end.

50 Baht great value !

And their drink prices ! Sang-som +soda 20 Baht !

I have heard there has been an outrageous increase to 55 baht !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I stayed at Canterbury Tales and the breakfast was average at best.The best for me were Witherspoons,The Ritz and the Little Wonder Cafe closely followed by 18 Coins.

All were really tasty and reasonably priced for what you get and good sevice too.

Each to their own of course but Canterbury's 90 baht breakfast same in witherspoons but about 80 baht more expensive and no atmos, this morning as most days around breakfast time in the Canterbury (between 10am to 2pm) the seats out front are full and a good laugh is had by all.

Whilst it hasn't been mentioned since 2008, I really enjoyed breakfasts at Robin's Nest at top of Soi Diana this year when I was there, and will probably go there again.