Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pretty much want a freaky girl, one that is down for whatever whenever! I want to crawl back to the plane with my nuts on ice saying DAMN that was fun :allright

Then head for silver star agogo on walking street and ask for Ann in the jacuzzi.Anything goes with this girl.

Sorry Mike :hijack :clap2

Tell me where i will find a squirter, and I'll be waiting at the door for you to open.

See my post above,complete with photo of said squirter.

Then head for silver star agogo on walking street and ask for Ann in the jacuzzi.Anything goes with this girl.

Sorry Mike :allright :hijack

That will be a non-starter as she doesn't work there anymore.

Edited by Scumbag
If you happen to be down on her when she squirts, do you think she will expect you to swallow? ugh.

I used to go out with a girl that squirts.It was a huge turn on for me when she used to sit on my face and come.Over my face,in my mouth,you name it,it was there.I loved it.

Just so you all know, on a TV doc they said only 1% of what a girls squirts is piss, so no it not smell of piss, I so far been with one Thi and one Phil that squirts, I will be looking up the Thi one again in a month time to see if in same bar as befor (a year ago, so olds very very low) but if yes, will let you all know.

and yes she squirt A LOT many times a night

Believe me. This can be a miserable experience. The worst ever was a lady who gushed so badly that the bed was soaked and I had to wash the sheets and to wash down the matress to stop it smelling. The dye came out of the matress, oh bugger, fill in the gaps but it really was no fun.

Never a Thai, but I had a Filipina in Thailand who squirt - she was really embarrassed about it cos we didn't know each other very well and she soaked the sheets.

Same same for me - never a Thai and have had literally hundreds - but had a Phillipino girl in Angeles a few months ago who had just started working bar - when I asked to "paybar" for her she replied "whats that?" anyway she squirted during muff-diving sessions - not just one but several times - have had her repeatedly since then and she does the same every time. Have to confess that from everything she told me when we talked I felt she was starting in the wrong business to earn a few thousand peso a month - I agreed "to take care" for 6 months so she could return to her province look after her 4 children- matching the bar's salary a month (with a bit extra) is not too expensive!

Last month had to take a side trip somewhere for about 3,000 miles to preserve my Thai Gold Card status so went this time to Makati where she agreed to meet me for a few days - and yes she was still squirting :bigsmile:

Not quite sure where that relationship will go - have been taking a regular 7 days in Angeles as a preface to my Pattaya stays - probably will end up adding a few extra days in Makati now!

Holy fuck that was a fright! But then, to look at her dialated eyes, she probably didn't even know where she was or what she was doing when she did that makeup job... or when the photo was taken either!

Creepy though!

@alan

don't no, try this girl. :D

Pattaya44.jpg

Holy fuck that was a fright! But then, to look at her dialated eyes, she probably didn't even know where she was or what she was doing when she did that makeup job... or when the photo was taken either!

Creepy though!

Just to let you guys know...she was a quite attractive BG who married a German guy who beat the fuck out of her...she suffered brain damage...explains her looks...she is regarded highly by other TG's in Pattaya...

Sanook

Sprinter

Just to let you guys know...she was a quite attractive BG who married a German guy who beat the fuck out of her...she suffered brain damage...explains her looks...she is regarded highly by other TG's in Pattaya...

Sanook

Sprinter

I rememebr seeing her around Soi 7 and Soi 8 standing and ranting about something in Thai. Didnt know what her story was til I read Sprinters post. Thansk for the info. Its a shame.