Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Trip tp Cambodia or Veitnam

Thinking of taking a trip to Cambodia or Veitnam from Pattaya early Jan 07 anyone got any advise, good plces, common rip offs or even come along

Colin

If you check some of the TRs they have posted about trips to Cambodia and to nam. From what I have read if you are looking for P4P then nam isnt the place to go

I'd go for Cambodia over Vietnam. Even though P4P exists in Vietnam its much simpler in Cambodia. Vietnam has rules relataing to "cohabitating with foriegners" which are often enforced if only for the cops to make money. Hotel workers will call the cops on you if you try to sneak a girl into the hotel because they can get a chunk of what the cops extract. Have seen it myself in a place called Vung Tau near Saigon.

Hi Colin welcome to the board, firstly I'd advice you to become a member, its free all you have to do is apply, its a whole new ball game inside with trip reports, open talking members forum etc.

There is also previous reports on the places you want to visit, one posted by board member shuggy who has already posted in this thread.

my name is sexy beast but my friends call me sexy :bigsmile: :llaugh

colinS,

I am arriving Pattaya on 4 Jan 2007.

I have been a few times to Cambodia, (and it's great). I know Phnom Penh fairly well aftera few visits.

I have never been to Sinhoukville which is a sea port in the south of Cambodia.

My plan is to leave Pattaya on 6 Jan and cross the boarder at Trat and then to Koh Khong. Then Sinhoukville.

I hope to leave Snooky for Phnom Penh on the 9th Jan.

I have done much research on this journey.

Up to you but thouigh Veitnam would be interesting if you want a really wild time come to Canbodia.

PS I will stay Phnom Penh 'til 16 Jan when I will fly back to BKK for 2 nights and then back to Pattaya for a week. I have been visiting BKK and Pattaya for thirty one years

Please let me know if you are interested in sharing part or all of the Cambodian trip

I tried to PM (Send you a private message but not possible till you join the board) You can PM me.

Lets talk

regards Papadoc