Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I had the opportunity with Shane’s permission to take a few photos last night at the Members Night New Living Dolls 1.

ENJOY!!!

Shane Thanks for the FREE BEER!!!!!!

Rudi and Adam getting into the swing of things

Given it was FREE BEER night there did seem to be a fair bit of Tequila also being consumed

Find the customer!! Under that lot of girls believe it or not a customer exists!!

Told You HE WAS THERE!!

STILL GOING STRONG BUT DOWN TO THE LAST GIRL NOW. Gentalman on the right sorry did not catch your name last night but looks like you got left out or are looking around for your share of the action has disappeared to.

Adam makes a wish!!! OR is HE praying

Adam looks on. Is it with HOPE or ANTICIPATION, as Steve (Ding Dong) reads out the result of who has won the FREE BAR FINE!!!!!!!!

Won the BAR FINE but with the girlfriend behind on the right!!!!! How I can get to USE IT? I guess I will have to CUM here more often!!!!!!!!

Dog and Shane in deep discussion

ONE TO SAVOUR and we have Steve (Ding Dong) to thank for this one. Just as I was going to take a photo of this sexy lady wiggling her butt, Steve manages to magic his way into action. LOOK AT THE HAND OF GOD ON THE LEFT OF PICTURE!!! SEXY BABE OF THE WEEK SHOT NEW LIVING DOLLS 1.

NEW STARTER and a sure 10!!!!!!

• 1 month later...