Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

New Living Dolls Service Girls

Hi Guys,

A few days ago I stared another thread about some of the service girls we have down at New Living Dolls 1. Well I have managed to get you some photos as promised so I hope you CUM down and take up my previous offer.

P1010334.jpg

P1010226.jpg

P1010224.jpg

P1010394.jpg

P1010231.jpg

Shane, a couple of us asked your policy on the service girls. Things like what is the bar fine, do they all go, do you have a badge policy of who goes and who doesn't, etc. This would be a great time to post this as the nice pics have peaked interest.

hi guys and girl

Well which service girls will go with a girl ? About 3 of them will give it a go,and there is a few evenbetter looking dancers who will fight over a western girl.

Service yes about 90% of the girls in the photos will give you home service.

alan

Hi there Rockin

Mate sorry for the delay getting back to you guys,i had been getting so much shit for posting too many times i thought i would go do some real work instead.

Ok i can tell you that the bar fine in "NEW LIVING DOLLS 1" is the same for all girls ,which at the moment is 600 bt before 2am and after 2am it drops to 200 bt.

But stay tuned i am working on a new deal .

alan

Mr. Lad:

Thanks for the reply, and I have just read your "newest promotion" on the reduction of BF's. (Temporary Only for board members!) Good Move!

As a thought, after reading a lengthly thread on increase in prices for everything in general, I was wondering what , how, it might impact your business if you lowered your BF's to 400 baht all the time?

Everyone it seems has gone up, but would your business increase if BF's went down in LD1? Would you still do OK financially with an increase in business, that I'm sure it would bring?

You have the talent and I'm sure the ladies would go even faster with reduced BF, but it seems to me that even if you had to hire more dancer's your business would increase overall.

Am I missing something here?

Await you rreply.

Rockin'