Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

hi guys

Well i got steamrolled by a post i made before about bar fines.

the biggest part of the feed back was that you guys wanted to be paying a bar fine of 400 bt ,so i will put it on trial till the 21/12 .

BUT what you have to do is talk to Steve ,John ,Jason or myself after you have paid the bar fine . Att which time we will then rush off and get you your refund.

Why this way ? Well i dont wont the girls to know that we are looking after some guys BUT not all ,along with the fact that my system is not set up at 400 bt and cant switch from 600 to 400 (PlUS to easy for sticky fingers).

I hope you guys make the most of your xmas gift

alan

Edited by alan lad

alan, that's a hell of an offer for pattayatalk members. Those of us who can avail themselves of such a deal will be very appreciative!

Well done!

hi guys

Well MM this idea came in fact from the members themselfs. I have then just run with it as a way of saying thank you to all those you have helped us during the year (plus the BMs who we hope to start seeing soon).

i do hope that there are lots of guys who take us up on this offer

i also look forward to seeing you guys this monday night.

alan

hi Rockin

mate i had seen this before i made this post,as i stated the norm for all girls is 600 bt .

But for BMs till 21/12 it is 400 bt before 2am.

Rockin since you were last here we have some stunning hew girls,just hope you get here before 21st

alan

I would like to make the same offer!

Long Time Bar fine for board members now 400 Baht.

Problem is, our barfine is normaly only 300 baht!!!

So maybe it would be best if you did not take up the new offer!

Regards

Chris & Kaew

Drunks & Dare-A-Licks, Jomtien, Soi 9

(Please take this post in the spirit it was meant, not trying to hijack the thread.)

Edited by chris_heaton

Thats good. Thanks. Theres a bit of a phsychological barrier at over 400 :banghead At 600 they have to be really hot. I saw one I liked the other night, but I wasted time on another one and suddenly it was closing time. I will maybe try for her tonight.

Hi Guys

Well its been great to see so many guys taking guy up on the offer,please do remember to see i manager for the 200bt as the staff have not been told about this .As i said before this offer is not for the general public !!

Chris well i have eated in your place before and i have to say that i would not pay 300 bt for any of your girls (chris please take this in the spirt it was meant ,i am just giving you shit after trying to hijack my thread)

Deadman yea there is a handfull of girls who will be happy if you were in the middle of a 444444444444some with them.

Hi Rico mate we are only doing (at this stage ) promo as a way of saying thanks to guys that have been coming into our bar,so please enjoy while it lasts.

As for beer bar prices ,what do you mean ?? yes the price of bar fine in SOME beer bars is lower than a gogo bar . BUT drink prices are not cheaper in a beer bar in most cases the other day i was charged 140 bt for a shot and this was a beer bar on 3d road.

Shots in my bar start at 50 bt so does beer.

Hi there Alan lad;

I would be very happy to stop by when i get to LOS next month and enjoy your fine establisment :D . think i've been there before and love it very much, although never heard about this barfine discount :D .

Best regards

Raider///

hi guys

Well L4 F i am sorry to say that i wont be at work tonight .

I am out to dinner with the wife and then being told to cum home to make babies ,so sorry i hope to catch you another night.

How ever my son Jason will see you right along with Steve or John.

Raider

This discount is just a way to say thanks to all those that have helped us during the year, but i do hope we will see you in the new year (next mth)

Just a reminder that the special deal runs out on the 21 st .

Last thing please remember its FREE BEER night this monday nite till 9.30

alan

hi guys

well its late monday night/morning, it was good to see a few guys take us up on the 400 bt bar fine tonight, i trust that they had a good night.

i hope a few others will get into the swing of it tue night , love to see all the girls out and about (and no guys this does not make you rich ,girls rarely pay for themselfs by way of bar fines)

Anyway it was great to see so many guys turn up tonite, even Hartin turned up ,great to see.

alan