Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Sunshine Vista Serviced Apts

Booked the Sunshine vista for Feb time frame and want to get any info from people that have stayed there. I read it is guest friendly, has a pool on the roof, in room safe and internet access. Can anyone give me first hand knowledge? How's the staff? Is the above info that I heard true? Good room service and all that stuff? Thanks in advance all! Cheers :D

Good hotel...the only place I have stayed the last 7 trips. Clean, guest friendly close to Big C, beach, Welkom Inn, Soi 2&3 beer bars. Walk to Soi 6 and baht bus nearby if you are lazy. Good value also if booked through Res 24.

i have stayed there my last 10 or so trips

i leave a bag there w/ dvd and sterio and clothes

location, staff, pool all good

i have a "member card" i get great rates and a room even when "full"

i also tip all the staff the day i arrive, check in, bell man, maid, mgr etc

usually bring t shirts for them and the ones that have had babies i have

bought large bags of diapers

bw

I have stayed here a few times. Nice hotel, the staff are ok. The breakfast is crap.Yes, they have a pool on the roof. You could find a better place cheaper elsewhere, They have put up their prices a lot in the last two years. <huh

Stayed there several times:

Last year their rates were great (even had a special offer of book 4weeks get 1 week free )...i dunno what happened this year...prices shot up!!!

Staff are friendly

Breakfasts are bland (thats if you get up in time...which i didnt)

I believe the internet was only on the first few floors but may have changed. They also have an over-priced public intenet machine in the lobby. (security bloke must have a secret code because they are always hogging it)

Pool is tiny but you can have a beer as a small bar is built into the pool.

Forget about extending your stay...once your check out date is here and if they are booked up then your OUT IN THE STREET.

Stayed there in May last year, was not impressed. Yes there is in room safe but I had to get reception to open it twice,kept telling me I had wrong code. Only changed safe when I threatened to walk. The place was clean and comfy, but very noisy in rooms with phones ringing down the hall and very lazy staff with a bad attitude to the TGs.Very small pool on roof, couldnt get near it for a party of Germans who seemed to take over the place. As already reported there are better cheaper hotels in the same area.

Regards, Northsink :bigsmile:

Great, thanks for the info. As I expected some good and some bad. I am going to stay with the hotel and just see how it goes for me. I'm pretty easy to please as long as thnigs are clean and the internet works so I should be good to go. See you all that will be there in Feb!

hmm

my experiance is 100% positive after 10+ stays

fyi

i remember my safe code, dont forget it

dont pay for breaky in my bin, as i am usually asleep, lowers room cost

will pay a few more baht to know my stuff is safe

i have never had a problem w/ mult girls

in fact, i have checked in w/ the fav, had her sign in

gone to reception, told them i was NOT checking out

gotten in cab w/ luggage and TG, dropped her off at her room

told her i was going home to us of a

gone back to hotel and no problem with mult girls

have dragged 3+ diff girls during a day and no problem, except a smile

YMMV

I hope the beds are nice :bigsmile: staying there 20th-27th Jan :D

Sexy, let me know what room you stayed in, that way if they put me in the same one I can take a blacklight in there and check for any "fluids" <huh that may not have been cleaned up! From what I read on your last trip report you would be able to see that room from space if they shined a blacklight on it. <huh

Don't know how you made it out alive! :D