Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Check your passport your responsible!!!!!!!

Just a little story which happend to me.About 6 months a go I made my normal 90 day tourist visa in another country two hours flight from Thai.i just looked at the stamp in my passport when i returned here,did not take much notice just took a mental note of the date in my head.i went to imigration office 1 day before the stamp in my passport expired paid my money 1900 baht for the extra 30 days.I returned the next day to collect my passport and was told that I had overstayed 10 days ,I was surprised :banana they told me that in the airport they had stamped my passport for 70 days(everday the same for me here i don't count days),not my mistake i said ,i was thrown back my passport and money and told to go to BKK imigration as it was not there fault.This ment another 1 day overstay plus travel and greif.In the end no apology was given I just landed up paying 5000 baht for ten days overstay and filling in paper work saying I should have checked my passport in the airport and it was not their fault. <grin

When i departed i ask imigration in the airport and showed them my ammended passport ,they said nothing to do with them :D

So Guys and girls check your passport for mistakes your responsible :ang2

they are right ,the visa is granted by the immigration officer at point of entry and it is up to you to check. after reading your post i know i will as by your post it is both costly in both time and money. thanks for letting us know

Thanks for the warning but this situation was your own doing. Even though you have a visa it does not guarantee that you will be allowed to enter a country by an immigration officer. If they believe that there is a valid reason they may not allow you to enter or allow you to enter for a period less than what the visa states. Always check what they stamp in your passport.

Always check your dates......Just because they work in immigration does not mean they have a fuckiing clue.

I did a border run a while ago for my 90 day stamp, I am on a 1 year non B visa and when I reentred through Ma Sai they only stamped my for 30 days. I noticed this and told him and he said it was my fault as I should have shown him the 1 year visa..........The "intelligent Thai man" looked at it on the next page before he stamped my passport. I just looked at him saying nothing while thinking how much of a thick twat he was and to my suprise he just crossed out the 30 day stamp date and then entered the 90 day stamp date.

When I left the country through BKK airport to go to china they noticed this and I had to sit there for 1 hour trying to explain what had happened. They eventually let me go though.

I like the above posters could also tell a story of a 30 day stamp on a 90 day visa. But why bother. It really is up to you to check your passport every time you go through Immigration. If you don't then you are the dumb twat!

Cheers