Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, the girl will not be getting up back at her place at midday for sure ! If she has to get into work say circa 7pm she'll get up late afternoon and if she has to be in the bar at 5pm she may get up as late as 4pm.

I say no less than midday and likely not until after lunch, whether food is actually taken.

Any refusal for 2nd round action, putting clothes on or any "buffalo fell down the well" bullshit should be met with St rate, no tip and her boss told she agreed LT and tried to fuck off after ST.

• 2 weeks later...

Agent007 has it dead on.

I prefer to have them out no later than 11:00am, so between 9:00am and 10:00am is perfect. I do take them for breakfast and i like to be on my way by noon to walk around by myself.

For me between 10 and 11 am is good. Maybe you should have posted this item as a poll instead. It would have given you a better general idea of times that most BM's are comfortable with.

Seems to me that most mongers are forgetting that the BG is working while she is with you. Unless I plan on BF her for a second day I'll let her go before noon.

I think everyone needs time to recharge their batteries before tackling another day on the job. Keeping them until a little bit before their next shift starts is a little rough IMHO. :D

The time she leaves surely depends on the time the two of you go to sleep. If you get back to the room at 5.00am, then for her to leave at 10.00 is too early.

It has never been as issue for me and 9 times out of 10 they go after breakfast, whatever time that happens to be. OK there is the odd one that likes to sneak off early because they have school or boyfriend to attend.

I like to get down to the pool for around 10.00/10.30 so around 10.00 am is fine with me - or a bit earlier so long as we've had the morning shag.

Alan

:D

I look for around 10 to 11 as I like to get down by the pool and recharge batteries for the evening,I don't like to have a girl stay with me daytime,the"have to meet friend" excuse usually gets the girl up and out and looking for motorbike taxi back to her place with tip tucked away in purse,they are happy.

Hi Alan, Ive not been to Pattaya yet but will be coming on 7th - 21st February. Cant comment specifically until I experience LT for the first time, however I would expect the time to be around 12 noon after buying the girl breakfast. In a new town I will have much to explore and lots to do so the time will be ample.

Hope to run into you sometime at LD1. Ive seen a couple of posts from you and you seem to be one of the sensible bar owners who care about the service provided to customer's and their opinions.

Hope to see you soon

Jim

When I first started visiting LOS I preferred LT because it was so nice waking up together and having a nice relaxed morning shag. But over the years the BS aimed at copping a LT fee for what amounted to a slightly extended short time session got to be more trouble than it was worth. I don't even bother trying for a LT session anymore. Anymore my approach is "Give me a short time, honey -- I'll hit Soi6 in the early afternoon for my "AM" action."

I've had some interesting ambit claims from girls lately.

Two girls who wanted to go together but said said they had to leave early; we negotiated a time of 11.00am. We were all reasonably happy with that as LT.

Another girl from the same club who had to go by 6--7.00am, and she called that a ST.

A girl from a go-go in Pattayaland who said she had to go by 7.00 and insisted it was LT and wouldn't drop her rate, and the bar backed her up. Needless to say, they didn't enjoy my custom then or in the future.

Shane, I'd say 12.00 is a reasonable expectation. Most girls will sleep beyond then anyway, as Andy said.

An hour either way, up to you. :bow

As soon as i had my morning shag she is allowed to leave :D :bigsmile:

Last trip 1 girl woke me up in the middle of the night and told me she could not sleep because of me snoring.

Ok, you can leave , i pay you ST.

1 girl used the excuse "my fliend no have key for loom". Ok, you can leave, i pay you ST.

When girls want to hang around too long for my liking, i make some excuse that i have to go internet or meet friend or something. They usually get the hint.

Just make sure who is in charge an who is paying the baht.

Most are pretty reasonable, but because of the few I nail down the particulars with all dancers these days.

1) I specificly ask if sa-moke no condom is okay.

2) Specify once tonight and once in the morning.

3) I always tell them noon or 12 o'clock and point to my watch.

I invite them to breakfast after but if we finish the morning routine before noon and they want to leave it's up to them.

As long as they take care of # 1 & 2 then #3 is flexible.

I've had a couple in recent years wake me up at 7 or 8 in the morning looking to get the morning duties finished with and that pisses me off. But as long as they did the deed it is LT.

I've also had a couple wake me at 6 or 7 am showered and fully dressed looking to get paid, without bothering with the morning duties.

They got paid ST rate no matter how much they bitched.

~Sa-teef

I've also had a couple wake me at 6 or 7 am showered and fully dressed looking to get paid, without bothering with the morning duties.

They got paid ST rate no matter how much they bitched.

~Sa-teef

thank you for sticking to your principles.

makes it that much better for everyone else.

Let her go when she likes and pay her what she deserves , only negotiating ST rate and leaving the LT rate "up to me" seems to be working , ive had no problems.

Its no good trying to keep a girl there who has another engagement...no matter what it is.

Like a few other posters...getting them to leave has been more my problem!

Longtime for me can equate to my whole 3 week vacation or it can be until my scrotum is drained of sperm for the night .. it really depends on the girl and the chemistry that develops between us, of course other factors include her LT rate and the barfine cost .... speaking of barefines Alan/Shane what will be the barfine cost in your establihment fro feb 11 onwards coz i just want to know if i should spend some of my cash in your place.

I would also be quite happy with 10-11am but with the proviso that there is some action in the morning. A lot of TG dont realise that we dont pay them to "sleep over" we pay them for some early morning action. When they arnt interested the punter only wants to pay ST rates and this causes a lot of grief.

I think LT should officially end at noon the next day. In all reality though, LT usually ends after the Morning's matress workout has finished.

-BKKsaint

• 4 weeks later...

I stop by LD1 today and was impress with the quality of girls offer and the cheap bf. I was very disappointed with what the girls were quoting for short time and long time. I was quoted 2000 st and 2500 lt. Is this the standard? I mean I told the girls to fuck off. I brought it up to Alan Lad and nothing was done about it. Seems like the girls set their prices in LD1. Anyone have any feed back on this?

Edited by pattayanut
I stop by LD1 today and was impress with the quality of girls offer and the cheap bf. I was very disappointed with what the girls were quoting for short time and long time. I was quoted 2000 st and 2500 lt. Is this the standard? I mean I told the girls to fuck off. I brought it up to Alan Lad and nothing was done about it. Seems like the girls set their prices in LD1. Anyone have any feed back on this?

Are you ugly as a goat? That sometimes has something to do with what rates they set...

Having no LOS experience but having had dates sleep over, I have to say that, if I was happy with them staying the whole night because we really had a great time, the lady's attitude in the morning may make it that I want to go hours more. Those hours can become a day. That day two or three and so on.

The real key goes beyond sex: Are we really having fun with each other? Do we mutually want to continue to explore our time together.

Then there is the opposite: coyote ugly, where she is so bad that when you wake up in the morning and she is laying on your arm, you want to chew your arm off and escape without waking her, like a coyote in a trap.

Seems like the girls set their prices in LD1. Anyone have any feed back on this?

Of course the girls set their own prices. The bar sets the bar fine, the rest is between you and her.

Are you ugly as a goat? That sometimes has something to do with what rates they set...

so what are you saying? Just because some girl from soi 6 told me 5000 ST means Im ugly?

ok so maybe I am..thanks now I need therapy..:banghead

Edited by don_dadda