Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

There is no bar fine. if your lucky enough to hook up with one of the dancers, but there is talk about some form of system coming in to action. at the moment only have about 15 dancers so they can only go with customers when they finish there shift.

Oh yes! Picture number 5 - She is hunmknejdje..... Sorry was dribbling a bit there.

May have to take a trip to Insomnia. I don't sleep much anyway....

Is this the same girl?

Soi2Small.jpg

Thanks mate - I know my bearings now.

Been in Coyotee Go Go a few times, but never ventured on foot past that point and my 'blind excited' state of mind, prevented me from looking over to the right!

I'll be sure to pass some baht in the girls direction.

There is no bar fine. if your lucky enough to hook up with one of the dancers, but there is talk about some form of system coming in to action. at the moment only have about 15 dancers so they can only go with customers when they finish there shift.

Dancers can't go until they end work? Don't they finish around 6 AM when Insomnia closes? How about service girls and hostesses or is this more of a Disco venue?

can somebody please barfine that girl that used to work at the honeypot? the poor little darling must be struggling as she only appears to have one top!

then again maybe she loves it so much that she has several the same?

someone barfine her and write a report please. i wanna know if those lips work!

• 10 months later...