Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Where is the BEST Pizza in Pattaya?

going 2 weeks without Pizza might be tough for me. Do I have to worry in Pattaya or are there decent pizzas available and if so, what's the best?

Pizza is abound everywhere, Pizza Hut is on Beach Road and due a decent job if you like their pizza. Probably the best I had was one night my girl and I got back to the room about 0300. I asked the bellboy to go find me a large seafood pizza and bring it back to my room, I think it ended up costing around 400 baht but he had it back there in less than 30 minutes. The bad news here is, I have no idea where he got it. I also tried the Pizza Factory on Beach Rd and found it very good. Really there's very little you won't find in Pattaya.

there are pizza places everywere in pattaya but nothing in comparison you can get in the states.Pizza hut would be my last choice here in the states but i call them often while i am in pattaya for delivery. i noticed most pizza sold in other restaurants have more of a european twist to it. It is decent but still leaves me searching for some kick ass chicago style deep dish or new york thin crust. also the ingrediants are a little differant then what I am use to.1 time i ordered a sausage pizza and it came with sliced hot dogs on it

This is really a loaded question as many of us have a different opinion of what makes a good pizza.

Myself, I prefer a nice Chicago style deep dish pizza with lots of thick tangy sauce, lots of meat and a thick crust. Outside of North America this is not the standard for a pizza and you are more likely to find a thin crust pizza with either little sauce or runny sauce and no actual substance to the pizza as it may be viewed as an appetizer or a snack rather than a meal by itself.

Different people grew up with pizza different ways and have become accustomed to what they gre up with. Somebody from Canada or the US is very likely to have different tastes when it comes to pizza than a European.

Edited by Braveheart

I know of several Italian owned restaurants that serve pizza. I don't know if their being Italian has anything to do with the quality of their pizza, but they are Don Joe, Ciao's (Walking St), Boulevard (Soi Diamond), Planet Food (2nd Road).

In every case, the pizza is being made by a Thai chef, however. I've never found a really good pizza here yet. But, I am still looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Pizza big Naklua road , best pizza anywhere in the known universe.

monsterman

I tried these folks the other day... was attracted to them as I saw the brick oven from the road...

The crust was perfect!

Cheers

Last time I was in Pattaya I was sitting in the Happy Bar on second road with the mrs and a pizza place had opened up next door since I was last in town.

So I go over and order a pizza with the works, they brought it over to the Happy Bar.

Well I was not impressed with the "works', it was pizza base and cheese, nothing else.

Needless to say I returned the pizza to the restaurant, which was pretty full and vented my displeasure to the poor person in the shop. :D :banghead

OK I should have got the cook out but I was in a pissed off mood.

Kev

Approximately where on Naklua Rd is this located?

Heading north from the Dolphin circle...

Just past Stardice (which is on the left side of the road)...

Pizza Big is on the right about a block further... Almost across from the Klauss Muler(sp?) bar (look for big yellow chickens)

Cheers

Heading north from the Dolphin circle...

Just past Stardice (which is on the left side of the road)...

Pizza Big is on the right about a block further... Almost across from the Klauss Muler(sp?) bar (look for big yellow chickens)

Cheers

Saddic, thank you for that info

Best Pizza?

There is a new place on 3rd Rd., called "3rd Rd. Pizza." I have not been there but it was opened recently by Steve, the owner of Lewiinski's Hotel, Restaurant & Bar.

However, they started serving the same pizza at Lewiinski's last year and it is top notch.

It is located across the street from a disco, whose name I don't recall. I have not been in town since it opened but have see photos of the place, and it's bar. Also, have received comments from mates that it is really good pizza.

I did have the pizza at Lewinskii's and thought it to be the best I had eaten in Pattaya. Based on that is why I am posting here.

I have no financial interest in either place!

little bit surprised that no one mentioned Lasse at Globetrotter Guesthouse & Restaurant best pizza you can get in patts (between soi 7 and pattaya klang). they use porper italian cheese and the girls preparing the pizzas were trained by a professional. Also your tirak will find some food which she likes as the thai food is pretty good.

Edited by Hermi

Italian restaurant and pizzeria on Soi 33 off Naklua Road. Second right up from the Dolphin roundabout.

Not too cheap with most around Bt220-250 but top quality Italian style pizza.

little bit surprised that no one mentioned Lasse at Globetrotter Guesthouse & Restaurant best pizza you can get in patts (between soi 7 and pattaya klang). they use porper italian cheese and the girls preparing the pizzas were trained by a professional. Also your tirak will find some food which she likes as the thai food is pretty good.

agreed - for me he makes the best pizza in Pattaya - not terribly expensive - a large 6 slice ( more than i can eat) runs about 210 baht - as mentioned also has good thai food - try steak issan for something a little different

Edited by jm49er1
Best Pizza?

There is a new place on 3rd Rd., called "3rd Rd. Pizza." I have not been there but it was opened recently by Steve, the owner of Lewiinski's Hotel, Restaurant & Bar.

Must have taken them months to come up with that witty handle !!!!!!!

there are pizza places everywere in pattaya but nothing in comparison you can get in the states.Pizza hut would be my last choice here in the states but i call them often while i am in pattaya for delivery. i noticed most pizza sold in other restaurants have more of a european twist to it. It is decent but still leaves me searching for some kick ass chicago style deep dish or new york thin crust. also the ingrediants are a little differant then what I am use to.1 time i ordered a sausage pizza and it came with sliced hot dogs on it

you've got to be kidding, right? the pizza in thailand (except pizza hut) kicks US pizza's collective ass.

i guess if you like chicago deep-dish, you're SOL, but that's not real pizza, that's an american bastardization. if you like authentic italian pizza, you're way better off in thailand, in general.

• 1 month later...

I agree. Rooms are good value. Booked in for 16 days in July 650 baht for the top floor penthouse.

Right by the action on Soi 7

:bigsmile: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :kissing :lol:

Don't know the name of the place but last year went to a place on Beach Road,posh place German Beer Bar come restaurant i think.The Pizza was HUGE and top notch.

Nick the pizza does deliveries in about 10mins! Its a VERY thin/crispy type if you like that style.

Fatboyfat above is spot on with his soi yamoto "baht bus" pizza. Sit at wonderful beer bar and chill with a heineken and the boy will bring it to the bar....excellent.

Personally i think pizza company at royal garden is excellent value and good selection.