Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Ali, you will be Deadman soon!

I have found you out Ali

All those sweet nothings that you whispered to me. All the promises and now I have found that you are to simply cast me aside.

It all started so well when we found each other in Pattaya all those months ago. I was so very happy that you wanted to take me to England and look after me for all my life.

Now I have found the real Ali.

You had the nerve to post full nudity pictures of me on the Internet and the lies taht you have told.

I hardly know where to start, but you had better make sure that I am made fully aware of your intentions very soon.

Dear Ms Eva

I do not really want to be the one to add to your misery. However, I feel it is my duty to inform you that Ali has been two-timing you and is planning on getting married on his return to the UK.

I am really sorry to be the one to have to tell you this but I thought you should know.

If you would like to console yourself with a new partner, I wonder if you would possibly consider having a tentative date with me? I promise I would not two-time you and that I would be prepared to make an honest sheep out of you. :kissing

I have not previously had a relationship with an ewe, but several of my friends are Welsh. :D

Looking forward in anticipation to your reply. :wub:

Edited by chrisbrewer

Ewe sound realy pissed! Wooln't ewe prefer a nice loving highland boy? I'm sure that ewe understand that ewe can no longer trust a creature that walks on 2 legs and has no wool?

Ali has been fair to unfair to ewe and to top it off he talks constantly of ram(ming) it into a couple of LBs which must be doubly embarrassing to you, he is truly acting like a kid.

I hope ewe are able to recover and carry on with a normal life in spite of the devastating blow this must be to ewe.

My condolences. :bigsmile:

Edited by Braveheart

ms eva, i am truly sorry to have caused you so much pain & sufferring. :3some i promise i will explain everything to you when we depart. i hope you will understand one day & be able to forgive me! you were my one & only ewe 1luv :bigsmile: :bonk

Eva,

Maybe ewe will find someone who will be really kind to ewe. Ewe have been treted very baadly in my opinion.

Do ewe really want to spend your days with someone who fancies ladyboys and is getting married without letting ewe know?

By the way, how did ewe travel to BKK? Ali made all sorts of promises which I suspect he forgot about.

George

Ali

You are treating Ms Eva most unfairly. :ang2

I had a text from her this morning. She was complaining about being made to do unnatural acts on Soi 6. :allright

As you are quite well aware, Ms Eva has quit working bar and is now sponsored by me. :D

She has promised me that if I send her 25,000 baht a month, she will return to her parents field.

Please let us try to get on with our lives in peace. :sosad

Edited by chrisbrewer

Ms Eva

I am heartbroken. :hijack

When I agreed to send you 25,000 baht a month you told me you would go back to your parents' field and stop working the bar. :D

I have woken up today to find pictures of you with another farang on the internet. :D

What makes it worse is that I am sure I can see a smile on your face as he is ramming you up the dirtbox. :hijack

Please do not contact me again. :hijack

I hope you get a puncture. :hijack

Your ex-sponsor.

She's not really liking it though, Chris. It's just for the money! You see how emotionless she appears. Don't be so heartless on the poor thing. It's your fault you left her in Pattaya alone. You have to realize how lonely she must have gotten... Selfish bastard... geeze...

She's not really liking it though, Chris. It's just for the money! You see how emotionless she appears. Don't be so heartless on the poor thing. It's your fault you left her in Pattaya alone. You have to realize how lonely she must have gotten... Selfish bastard... geeze...

She is, she is. I can see it in her face. :clueless

I'll show her heartless. She has been replaced in my affections already. :D

20550a.jpg

:clap1 :bow :clap1 :drunk :clap1 :D :clap1 :clap2

Ms Eva

I am heartbroken. :clap2

When I agreed to send you 25,000 baht a month you told me you would go back to your parents' field and stop working the bar. :bow

I have woken up today to find pictures of you with another farang on the internet. :clueless

What makes it worse is that I am sure I can see a smile on your face as he is ramming you up the dirtbox. :D

Please do not contact me again. :drunk

I hope you get a puncture. :clap1

Your ex-sponsor.

You've been fleeced ,

Joe

I think you should all stop picking on deadman ! :ang2

That Ms Eva is not as innocent as you may think...

How did you get the photos Frank? Did you take her for a test hump before sending her to Thailand?

Ms Eva

I am heartbroken. :cry2

When I agreed to send you 25,000 baht a month you told me you would go back to your parents' field and stop working the bar. :D

I have woken up today to find pictures of you with another farang on the internet. :bigsmile:

What makes it worse is that I am sure I can see a smile on your face as he is ramming you up the dirtbox. :drunk

Please do not contact me again. :D

I hope you get a puncture. :cry2

Your ex-sponsor.

You get what you pay for. BTW are you responsible for her murder? Did you put a contract out on her in a fit of jealous rage?

You've been fleeced ,

Joe

ROTFLMFAO

Sadly I believe Martin should close this thread now out of respect for the deceased. She really wasn't a bad sheep, just misguided and tormented. Sadly she will be missed. RIP Eva

• 4 months later...
How did you get the photos Frank? Did you take her for a test hump before sending her to Thailand?

You get what you pay for. BTW are you responsible for her murder? Did you put a contract out on her in a fit of jealous rage?

ROTFLMFAO

Sadly I believe Martin should close this thread now out of respect for the deceased. She really wasn't a bad sheep, just misguided and tormented. Sadly she will be missed. RIP Eva

I have just heard the depressing news. My deepest sympathy goes out to all :D

I have found you out Ali

All those sweet nothings that you whispered to me. All the promises and now I have found that you are to simply cast me aside.

It all started so well when we found each other in Pattaya all those months ago. I was so very happy that you wanted to take me to England and look after me for all my life.

Now I have found the real Ali.

You had the nerve to post full nudity pictures of me on the Internet and the lies taht you have told.

I hardly know where to start, but you had better make sure that I am made fully aware of your intentions very soon.

Ms Eva,

Would I be correct to surmise that Ewe are deflated?

RightSaid.

During my recent trip, I made several enquiries as to to what had become of Ms Eva.

It seems that she was simply abandoned by Ali in Cherry Bar on Soi 8 back in January 2007 after a night out on a Bar Crawl. She made a few guest appearances at the parties for a month or so after this, but she was unable to find a new sponsor and her health was poor.

She had no 'loom' and took up lodging in one of the lock up cupboards under the bar. This was okay until the night that the bar was hurriedly emptied due to a landlord dispute and she has not been seen since.