Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Dear All Members and my customers

Dear Everyone

Now have some problem at Suvanabhumi airport with my customers (has missed) after all make booking with me and receive reply confirmation message back I'm 100 % have Taxi wait for you on arrive time but now at the airport there have 2 Zone for international flight ( B and C ) on your arrive time I can look on a Schedule board in the arrival hall which Zone for your flight and wait for you correct Zone on that time if your not sure please look it also which Zone for your airline yes I'm understand all is so long time travel want to make sure everything for me hope to best take care for all also

So thanks

Mr.Toom :banana

Mr Toom,

I booked with you in October and was happy with the service. I sent an email to toom39@msm.com to book you for my next trip but it was returned "address.invalid". What is your current email addres please?

I think what Mr Toom is talking about is that there are 3 exits to the public areas after going through customs at the new airport. It seems that exit A is for domestic and exits B and C are international.

By far the best option is to have a valid SIM card when you arrive so that you can contact the driver. Another option is to arrange to meet the driver at one of the exits from the terminal. I think there are 20 of these exits and they are numbered. I would guess that exit 14 or 15 would be half way between exits B and C to the public area. However, I know most will take the easy option and hope for the best..:P :bigsmile:

I think what Mr Toom is talking about is that there are 3 exits to the public areas after going through customs at the new airport. It seems that exit A is for domestic and exits B and C are international.

By far the best option is to have a valid SIM card when you arrive so that you can contact the driver. Another option is to arrange to meet the driver at one of the exits from the terminal. I think there are 20 of these exits and they are numbered. I would guess that exit 14 or 15 would be half way between exits B and C to the public area. However, I know most will take the easy option and hope for the best..:P :bigsmile:

OK - I get it now. This is GREAT info...thanks a lot.

It sound like meeting up is a lot more complicated than coming into the old airport, where the meet-up directions were either turn left or turn right as you come out of customs.

I'll just have to wing it - I have my reservations with Mr. Toom for Feb arrival - and hope that I bump into his driver. (Actually, because he has my flight number, I'm thinking that the driver will be able to better determine if I"m coming out of B or C?) I hope so.

Harv

As Scumbag has noted 3 exits 1 for domestic and 2 international B and C .

After exiting custom from international and choosing B or C how close now is the greeting party from these exits?

At Bkk when you could look left or right you could see your party waiting .

Does the same hold true at the new airport?

Or does it depend on your airline ie, Plane arriving from USA or UK??

For instance I'll be arriving from NRT ,Japan on Northwest Airlines .

Will NW have either B or C for it's departing exit?

Anybody with info it will be appreciated

Joker

I also used Toom in December, he was asking me what terminal gate i was coming through I didn't have a clue I just gave him my flight number and his man was there waiting for me.

Good service, Good Car, driver and his wife both spoke good english and was a safe driver.