Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

hi guys

sorry for the odd start to this thread.

We have just had a very brave girl start working for us tonight . Why because this charming 20year old cant talk at all !!

This was her first night and she is scared !

Her story is that she has been in Pattaya now for about 5 weeks and has come here hoping that she might be lucky enough to find a nice guy and end up with a boy friend. She is 20 and has a 9mth old baby who she had to leave behind . She had her Thai boyfriend leave her and the baby so she has come here hoping to be able to give her baby a good life. REMEMBER this girl cant talk.

She is scared as i said before and is missing her baby ,not being able to talk means that she cant ring home and talk to her baby ,which means she misses the baby even more.

This girl is a very warm person who is not after money so much as some who might care for her and her baby. I have to say that this girl is not the same as many other girls,any guy who spends time with her will soon find this out .

She is hoping not to have kiss too many frogs before she finds her prince .

I will keep guys updated as too how things go with her and if you are passing by PLEASE stop in to say hi and buy her a drink,i will get a photo posted soon (a friend took some photos tonight she is a lot better looking than the photo shows her to be)

alan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish her luck and hopefully not too many idiots.

She is a metaphor a little bit you know, most of us to some degree ignore their reality. All these girls are in a sense gagged - they normally only say want we want to hear....

Paul

I wish her luck and hopefully not too many idiots.

She is a metaphor a little bit you know, most of us to some degree ignore their reality. All these girls are in a sense gagged - they normally only say want we want to hear....

Paul

I concur, I hope she meets a 'nice guy'. When I'm in town next month, I'll be more then glad to stop by and buy her a few LD. BTW, I like the sound of that "I'm in town next month"

I will be glad to stop by and buy her a few LD when I am in town in March. I hope she finds what she wants before she changes. I met a virgin in Koh Samui one trip and went back to see her on my last trip and it is a shame what 4 months can do to a girl.

OK, I don't want to sound any dumber than I normally do anyway, and I certainly don't want to appear insensitive because I'm not, but I want to make sure I have this right. You say she can't talk. "Can't talk" as in she's a mute? :D

Yes she is a mute and primarily deaf also. she will be dancing there because as many deaf people she can "feel' the vibration of the music through the floor and her body. That with watching the others she should do fine.

I spent quite a bit of time with her last night. Nice girl, be gentle. It's a new world for her.

I don't know what to say, i feel really sad for her and others who are worse off.

Personally I couldn't ever be with someone like that, but there is plenty of lonely farang who are seeking

the same thing she is seeking , someone to care and look after them.

I wish her well.

Please keep us up to date to with her progress.

hi guys

Well we should all pat Foto on the back as he spent some time with this lady last night ,both buying her a drink but also sitting pen and paper talking to her .

She is mute yes but is great company how ever she is scared .

I will try and post a photo of her as i did else where along with keep you all updated

alan

Dear All,

I had a chance to meet this wonderful girl on her first night in LD1 and was also able to take a couple of photos of her which I want to share with you guys. I think she is very brave.

She is certainly pretty enough , hopefully the right falang comes along for her.

I hope she is doing this as you say for herselef and her duaghter and not some lazy arsed brothers and mooching family.

It is good to see some of the boardies have made an effort, well done guys :D

Hey-

I wish her the best of luck. Imagine being deaf/mute and having a family and baby back home... must be a real challenge for her. I hope she finds happiness, and that her story turns out to be a good one someday.

-BKKsaint

It's great to read the responses of the BM's here........ :D

She is indeed a good looking girl and I wish her well also.

Looks like she has jumped in the deep end of the pool so I hope a life raft floats her way. The kids got enough problems in her life as it is, I Really hope she gets a good break.

Full marks to Alan also for trying to help this girl :D

Jack

She certainly does look "Farm Fresh" from her picture and her clothes style,I hope she gets her "White Knight" and in fact would lay money on her chances as many farang are truly looking for this type,providing that she remains the same disposition and does not develop the bad attitudes that go with the job in many cases.

Just IMHO her "handicap" could in fact turn out to be an asset!

This same topic is on the Secrets board and I responded.

Alan:

Take good care of her and don't rush her to BF. And, make sue her first time especially, and subsequent times, are not with some drunk idiot or hooligan.

Guy's I give this lady a lot of credit and in fact feel sorry for her. If I were there now I would BF her, take her out for dinner at a nice restaurant, to a movie with Thai subtitles, and do whatever she would like to do.

I have to agree, sounds like the perfect girl. Can you just put her in a box and ship her to me?

Oh, that would probably make my next trip to LOS/Cam a bit tricky to pull off now wouldn't it? "Honey, I'm off to the arctic circle, I'll be back in 5 weeks with a tan and a venerial disease" :bigsmile:

I in fact would like to make a proposal, I wonder just how many members on this board have indeed a good heart. My offer is this...I will pledge $25.00 per month to help this young lady get back on her feet! will any of you members step up to the plate and give something back to help a struggling mom in Thailand? LOS has given all of us memories that the average Thai could only dream about! sometimes people need help and I would like to see the owner of this bar help her make a difference in her childs life, keep her safe and not let her fall into the cracks of Pattaya. Lets all pitch in and help this girl, you know and I know that she doesn't belong in Pattaya and is only there to survive, can we show her that were not all a bunch of heartless whore mongering farangs that Thailand tends to beleive. Come on guys, contribute what can...Lets get this girl back with her family. I'm not talking long term support but enough to help her change her life. If anybody in Bangkok or Pattaya that could offer her a career or even a job where she can have respect, that would be excellent......What do ya say guys? ......Can you help a fellow human being? if we can get members here to help we'll set up an account for her with an atm card. Would you want to see your mom or your childrens mother having too prostitute to make a living?...Lifes hard enough for her being deaf in a country that really has little sympathy for disabilities.

Thanks guys.....I hope some members agree with me! :3some

Guest Jing-Jo

why not set up a direct pay debit of $1 (or up to you?) or the equivelant for whatever currency for all members who use the board and then the guys can put worthy causes up to the vote for who gets some money regular or otherwise just an idea

I would be willing

would you?

take care

Guest Jing-Jo

Just had another thought maybe some of the guys could buy her some translation books especially the ones that I find usefull

"making out in Thai" by john clewly tuttle publishing isbn 0-8048-3555-1

"Thai for lovers" by Nit& Jack Ajee paiboon publishing isbn 1-887521-04-6

may save her some acute embarrasment and misunderstandings

I went with a lovely newcomer in a Soi 5 bar who didn't speak a word of English and we had a right laugh

we took it in turns I would point at what I would like her to do and she would either be shocked or nod very enthusiastically then it was her turn to choose and if it was abit naughty for her she would hide her head behind the pillow while I read what she wanted

It allowed her to be as naughty as she wanted as by not saying it out loud she was more ok with things

This was later told me by the mamasan of the bar who was very pleased with what I had done when I took her back the next day

I know the point is to get her out of this situation but it may help her till she/we manage it

may also give the other board members ideas and ease them into learning a bit of Thai

take care

Jing-Jo

I was hoping that out 11,939 members maybe at least 15 members would step up and help this girl to avoid her having to be in a situation that she's not comfortable. I would like to think she would have no use for your suggested reading list.

Guest Jing-Jo
I was hoping that out 11,939 members maybe at least 15 members would step up and help this girl to avoid her having to be in a situation that she's not comfortable. I would like to think she would have no use for your suggested reading list.

I know your point is to get her out of this situation and I fully applaud what both Alan and you are saying

but I was trying to suggest ways to help her by trying to prevent any potential communication problems she might have IF she goes with any farang and also to highlight to other board members that don't speak any Thai that it needn't be a problem and with these books or similar you can have a laugh and maybe a better quality sack time with better value for money form the girls they choose if their English skills are limited.

and by the way I have no connection with any of the authors or publishers just wanted to pass on aa tip I have found that works for me.