Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Today I made it over to Hell Club and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I intended to do two sessions but the girls wore me out. IMHO, this is a club that P4P types will love. The girls all have their resumes on computer when you go in and there are no missunderstandings of what a girl will or will not do. You have a ninety minutes session that starts with the girls giving you a shower. The first sentence of the one girl was for me to put my backside on a pillow so she could rim me. What better way to start an encounter. You are required to take two girls at a price of 3600 baht but it is well worth it. Nothing better than having your private in one girl's month and the other sucking on your balls and playing with your backside. I will return soon.

Have a Great Day,

Evades

I forgot to mention that the CIM was fantastic with no hesitation whatsoever and I am positive that a swallow followed.

Edited by Evades
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the 2 girls was an Eden club policy and not a hell club policy

Don_Dadda i think they changed their policy to minimum two girls only about a week ago.

What a place excuse me Sir, I am sorry I can't let you upstairs unless you take at least two ladies upstairs.

What a great story to tell your mates, I got beat up by the security guards and kicked out., I was breaking the Clubs rule.

I was only screwing one girl at a time, that sort of practice is strictly frowned upon at hell Club. :clap1 :clap1

I can just see the manager now as he is tossing you out the door

" you are banned we don't like your type in here, you one girl at a time perverts , stay away sicko". :eyecrazy

:bigsmile: OK guys, although initially when we opened we allowed the Classic service of One lady, it was however cancelled within two weeks, the demand for the "Real" service being to great. So yes, you are shown the door if less than two ladies is your requirement <grin But with a menu like this you need the two :bow

THE HELL CLUB

( formerly The Eden club )

WE ARE LOCATED ON L.K. METRO

NEAR THE CROSSING OF SOI BUAKHAO AND SOI DIANA

ABOUT THE MENU

1 MAN WITH 2, OR MORE LADIES

If unsatisfied with service, no charge.

Special fantasies ? Let us know.

All bisexual ladies, dildo and strap on.

Just show the ladies what you like.

Left side of the yellow line = anal sex.

All the ladies provide oral sex.

VIP MEMBERS HAVE ALWAYS PRIORITY

90 min. duration, unlimited sessions.

3,600 baht for two ladies

Extra ladies 1,800 per

You choose 2 ladies yourself, even better, you choose one, and she chooses the other. Uniforms on request

Take away (10pm up to 6am) : 3000 Bht per Lady (1 Lady allowed)

EVERYTHING INCLUDED

Visa, Mastercard, Amex (no charges) Coming soon

ABOUT SERVICES

XXX MEANS EVERYBODY WILL PROVIDE THIS SERVICE

Regards anything else please request the in house menu

Services that you would like to perform with the ladies :

Oral Sex Bare XXX

Cum on Face XXX

Rimming XXX

Uniform Play XXX

Cum in Mouth XXX

Vaginal Sex (with Condom) XXX

Lesbian performance XXX

Vaginal Fingering XXX

Anal Sex (with Condom)

Anal Fingering

Spanking

Light Bondage

Pee on Body

Pee in Mouth

Foot worship

Services you want the ladies to perform on you :

Bare Back Blowjob (BBBJ) XXX

Rimming XXX

Use toys (Strap-on , dildo's ,etc... ) XXX

Anal Fingering XXX

Cum Sharing XXX

Spanking

Light Bondage

Pee on Body

Pee in mouth

Deep Throat

Foot worship

ABOUT VIP MEMBERSHIPS

VIP = 20.000 B

10 free ladies

15% discount on customers drinks

+

As long as your card is not full

Priority on the bookings , choice of ladies

Priority on the rooms

ABOUT MEDICAL

all the ladies have medical records

each month for HIV and SYPHILIS

each week for STD

All test carried out by a 9001 qualified clinic and reports to the Club.

ALL THE CHECKS ARE TO BE SEEN ANYTIME IN THE CLUB

ABOUT WEBSITE

In progress:

www.thehellclub.com

ABOUT PICTURES

Sorry but the deal with the ladies is no pictures on the net and no more sex pictures since some guys used it to do business on the net the ladies have a right to privacy and i respect that

ABOUT LONG TIME

The ladies go long time only starting 10pm to 6am at 3000b.

Full day is an option but ONLY if the ladies agree to go, In this case the price will be 7000b so the ladies won't be losing too much money if they have to go outside early day time or many days.

HOPING YOU FOUND ALL YOUR ANSWERS

see you in Hell

Cerberus

And if you are determined to see the ladies of Hell one-by-one, there's always the overnight take-away option from 10.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m.

Evil

:D

And if you are determined to see the ladies of Hell one-by-one, there's always the overnight take-away option from 10.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m.

Evil

:bigsmile:

You forgot to add that this will set you back 3000 Baht,for a girl who may have been shagged non stop for the previous 9 hours.

And can you explain why the girls MUST leave by 6AM?

Surely the owners of Hell are not controlling the girls movements and time she spends with a punter,as Marc does in Bangkok.

If a girl likes the punter who takes her out after 10PM,why MUST she leave at 6 AM if she wishes?

Theres no other bar/gogo/club that dictates to the girls what time she MUST leave a paying punter.

Ned

Ned

Dear Ned (know nothing) Kelly,

After 6:00am the girls are free to do as they wish, either leave or stay with the punter, same as Bangkok. All we say is they will stay at least until 6:00am, unless the punter wishes them to go earlier.

Jacko,

Im not a Newbie to either Pattaya or Bangkok,so please dont treat me as one.

I know for a fact that any girl from Eden or Hell is penalised if she stays longer than 6AM,or extra money is asked for from the punter.

Why do you even mention 6 AM as leaving time?

Why does a punter pay Eden or Hell 3000 Baht when taking the girl out?

Surely a punter should only pay your club a bar fine,and then its up to the girl what she wants for her services.No other establishment in Thailand dictates what you will pay for a girls services.

If i take a girl from a Beer Bar,i pay 200/300 to the bar,after that its up to us what i pay the girl,and up to both of us what time she leaves,this may be between 1 and 24 hours.This also applies to Go Go girls and free lancers,obviously the cost will vary.

Jacko you are controlling these girls,with threats of fines or other penalties,Marc is notourious for this practice at Eden.

But go for it mate,there are enough Newbie suckers coming to Pattaya who will accept your terms,conditions and prices,untill they discover Soi 6 and Welcome Inn down at Soi 3

Ned

Edited by Ned Kelly
VIP MEMBERSHIPS

VIP = 20.000 B

10 free ladies

15% discount on customers drinks

Full day is an option but ONLY if the ladies agree to go, In this case the price will be 7000b so the ladies won't be losing too much money if they have to go outside early day time or many days.

HOPING YOU FOUND ALL YOUR ANSWERS

see you in Hell

Cerberus

Are you guys kidding?

VIP Membership is 20,000 Baht.

Which entitles you to 10 FREE Ladies,lol.

That equates to 2,000 Baht per lady,compared to 1,800Baht if not a member.

Oops i forgot,you also recieve a mammoth 15% discount on CUSTOMER drinks,NOT Lady Drinks.

Has anyone tried to have a drink at Hell or Eden before being hassled to chose a Lady or move on.Their own marketing spiel discourages drinking,lol.

Wait thers more,if you want a Lady for a full day,its ONLY 7000 Baht,compared to Go Go girls 2500/3000 tops or Beer Bar girls 1000b tops.

Ned

Edited by Ned Kelly

Their business model is their business model. For strictly P4P, you cannot beat it as they are active from the moment that they enter the room until you leave. No training necessary. No questions as to what they will or will not do. They take directions extrmely well. I have travelled the world and, in each place, I look for this type of establishment simply because I have no desire whatsoever to converse or interact with the girls except in a sexual way. For those like me, Hell Club's model is perfect. To each their own. It seems that people who think differently need to just ignore posts like mine. To say that only newbies will use this service is absolutely absurd.

Have a Great Day,

Evades

Their business model is their business model. For strictly P4P, you cannot beat it as they are active from the moment that they enter the room until you leave. No training necessary. No questions as to what they will or will not do. They take directions extrmely well. I have travelled the world and, in each place, I look for this type of establishment simply because I have no desire whatsoever to converse or interact with the girls except in a sexual way. For those like me, Hell Club's model is perfect. To each their own. It seems that people who think differently need to just ignore posts like mine. To say that only newbies will use this service is absolutely absurd.

Have a Great Day,

Evades

So youve obviosly never been to Soi 6 or Welcome Inn on Soi3.

You say in your post that " They take directions extremely well" You then go on to say that"I have no desire whatsoever to CONVERSE with the girls or interact with the girls,except in a sexual way"

So how on earth do you give the girls directions,without conversing with them?

As far as your comment goes on "No training necassary" maybe you should ask the owners WHY they brought girls from Eden,to TRAIN the girls at Hell,how to act as Sexual Robots,which is the service they provide,Robotic Sex.

Up to you mate,where you choose to spend your Baht,but its also not absurd for me to suggest that Hell is a Newbie trap.

Ned

Edited by Ned Kelly

I have been to SOI 6 and Welcum Inn both on numerous occasions,and it is just stupid to compare these locations with "Hell" or "Eden" like comparing apples and oranges.The short answer is that if you object to the H&E's business practices then simply stay away,but as far as value for money goes,simply UNBEATABLE!

I have been to SOI 6 and Welcum Inn both on numerous occasions,and it is just stupid to compare these locations with "Hell" or "Eden" like comparing apples and oranges.The short answer is that if you object to the H&E's business practices then simply stay away,but as far as value for money goes,simply UNBEATABLE!

Stevoman,

A post from a guy who visited Pattaya many years ago,and also questions why he should pay a massive 200 Baht for a free lancer in a Beer Bar.{Taken from your history on this board}

And you try to support Hell who charge way over the top prices for the service.

By the way,good luck in the Rugby World Cup,i think it will be the All Blacks or the Frogs,with Ireland as the team to cause an upset.

Ned

Sir Ned,

Be nice :bigsmile:

Im not a Newbie to either Pattaya or Bangkok,so please dont treat me as one.

I know for a fact that any girl from Eden or Hell is penalised if she stays longer than 6AM,or extra money is asked for from the punter.

Why do you even mention 6 AM as leaving time?

Why does a punter pay Eden or Hell 3000 Baht when taking the girl out?

Surely a punter should only pay your club a bar fine,and then its up to the girl what she wants for her services.No other establishment in Thailand dictates what you will pay for a girls services.

If i take a girl from a Beer Bar,i pay 200/300 to the bar,after that its up to us what i pay the girl,and up to both of us what time she leaves,this may be between 1 and 24 hours.This also applies to Go Go girls and free lancers,obviously the cost will vary.

But go for it mate,there are enough Newbie suckers coming to Pattaya who will accept your terms,conditions and prices,untill they discover Soi 6 and Welcome Inn down at Soi 3

Ned

Now Sir Ned, being the owner of The Hell Club I believe that my knowledge of our business rules may just be in advance of anybody elses :D When a lady goes out over night she must stay until 6am, (unless the customer releases her earlier). What she does between 6am and turning up for work is her business.

Usually neither I , nor any member of management will know what time she left, unless it was before 6am when she has a duty to inform me and tell me the reason why.

There are no penalties for leaving later :clap1 , indeed it is none of my business. That is a fact, irrespective of what you may think. We mention the 6am leaving time because that is the earliest the lady can leave at.

Now the 'Punter' pays 3,000 baht for taking a Lady out, because that is the inclusive charge for the lady's company. It is usual for the customer to pay the lady in the morning before she leaves.

There is no 'Bar-fine, just an inclusive charge, why? because thats the way we elect to run our business. You are right we are not the same as any other bar in Thailand, other than the Eden Club of course :D

Regards your taking a gogo lady, bar lady, whatever :ang2 your choice, as i have stated numerous times; we are not for everybody.

Jacko you are controlling these girls,with threats of fines or other penalties,Marc is notourious for this practice at Eden.

Ned I am the owner of The Hell Club, and I make the rules. I have never made unsupported allegations against you or anyone else and I object to you doing so regards the Hell Club, so supply your proof.

Other than the normal rules of employment, there are no threats nor penalties made to anyone in the Hell. Club.

Knowing Marc on an individual basis I doubt what you claim, but not having been privy to the running of the Eden Club I will make no further comment.

As I have said before, Horses for Courses, if you find such as Welcom and Soi 6 satisfactory, good for you. <huh I fail to understnd your antagonism, but hey my continous offer of a beer still stands.

Funny enough most of our customers are repeat customers who live or frequent Thailand for/on a regular basis

Cerberus

Edited by Cerberus
I know for a fact that any girl from Eden or Hell is penalised if she stays longer than 6AM

Then the lady from Eden must have really really liked me to stay with me well past 6am and sacrifice her baht. I'm hoping the next one I pay too much for, in your opinion, will be enthraled enough with me to do the same. :bigsmile:

Sir Ned,

Be nice :bigsmile:

Now Sir Ned, being the owner of The Hell Club I believe that my knowledge of our business rules may just be in advance of anybody elses :D When a lady goes out over night she must stay until 6am, (unless the customer releases her earlier). What she does between 6am and turning up for work is her business.

Usually neither I , nor any member of management will know what time she left, unless it was before 6am when she has a duty to inform me and tell me the reason why.

There are no penalties for leaving later :clap1 , indeed it is none of my business. That is a fact, irrespective of what you may think. We mention the 6am leaving time because that is the earliest the lady can leave at.

Now the 'Punter' pays 3,000 baht for taking a Lady out, because that is the inclusive charge for the lady's company. It is usual for the customer to pay the lady in the morning before she leaves.

There is no 'Bar-fine, just an inclusive charge, why? because thats the way we elect to run our business. You are right we are not the same as any other bar in Thailand, other than the Eden Club of course :D

Regards your taking a gogo lady, bar lady, whatever :ang2 your choice, as i have stated numerous times; we are not for everybody.

Ned I am the owner of The Hell Club, and I make the rules. I have never made unsupported allegations against you or anyone else and I object to you doing so regards the Hell Club, so supply your proof.

Other than the normal rules of employment, there are no threats nor penalties made to anyone in the Hell. Club.

Knowing Marc on an individual basis I doubt what you claim, but not having been privy to the running of the Eden Club I will make no further comment.

As I have said before, Horses for Courses, if you find such as Welcom and Soi 6 satisfactory, good for you.

Funny enough most of our customers are repeat customers who live or frequent Thailand for/on a regular basis

Cerberus

I know more about the workings of both Eden and Hell,than you realise.

So my friend lets leave it at that.

And i will most definitely buy you a beer or two in three weeks time.

Ned

Ned

Another thread regarding Hell Club.................shocker! :bigsmile:

You guys know my views regarding Hell Club / Eden, vastly overpriced for mediocre to ugly Thai women.Simply paying double the price for the advertised candy in a candy store (make that a candy supermarket).Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Not bad if you don't know Pattaya i suppose.Each to their own :bigsmile:

Another thread regarding Hell Club.................shocker! :bigsmile:

You guys know my views regarding Hell Club / Eden, vastly overpriced for mediocre to ugly Thai women.Simply paying double the price for the advertised candy in a candy store (make that a candy supermarket).Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Not bad if you don't know Pattaya i suppose.Each to their own :chogdee2

Few years ago, I went with a fellow board member to the Eden Club in BKK. I didn't partake but he told me it was the best 3K+ he ever spent. According to him the BG were simply amazing and well worth the cost.

For me being a cheap Charley, I figured why pay to disappoint two BG when I could pay to disappoint only one. :bigsmile:

Crikey!

Now the Great Debate starts here

Gents, we dont laborously debate why we see you walking around with

fat ugly thai girls when there are heaps of lovelies available, why debate Hell?

As for the overnite rate:

I have taken my share of LT girls that disappointd and or left early.

NEVER have i taken a Eden (soon Hell) girl out for a overnite that dissapointed.

Prices? guy wake up!

My airfare used to be $500 from LAX. Now hard to find a fare at twice that in just the last 5 years.

(sorry gents, i fly TG and like it)

As posted, it is NOT for everyone.

There is a large percentage of mongers that place the price over the service and looks

The Hell/Eden model works. If you dont like it, dont go. Simple..

May i suggest we use this board to enhance our trips and lives in LOS, instead of winding things up.

Crikey!

Now the Great Debate starts here

Gents, we dont laborously debate why we see you walking around with

fat ugly thai girls when there are heaps of lovelies available, why debate Hell?

As for the overnite rate:

I have taken my share of LT girls that disappointd and or left early.

NEVER have i taken a Eden (soon Hell) girl out for a overnite that dissapointed.

Prices? guy wake up!

My airfare used to be $500 from LAX. Now hard to find a fare at twice that in just the last 5 years.

(sorry gents, i fly TG and like it)

As posted, it is NOT for everyone.

There is a large percentage of mongers that place the price over the service and looks

The Hell/Eden model works. If you dont like it, dont go. Simple..

May i suggest we use this board to enhance our trips and lives in LOS, instead of winding things up.

Well said. If people dont like Hell or Eden just dont go. No point crying on here. If you consider going for a soapy will cost you around 2000 baht including tip then the cost of 2 ladies doing whatever you want is not that bad. Just my view on it.