Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I sure would like to find some ''pen pals'' sites in Thailand ....that a person can join with out having to pay.....

I find that any I have tried ...say there free......but they alway come up with some B---S--- After you register..........to where they want you to pay.....

not sure about penpal sites, but there are plenty of dating sites

unfortunately the best ones (and free) are in Thai

PM me if you want one free one in English...

I wouldnt bother with pen pal sites.

If you want a decent contact with a decent Thai girl.

Do some research on factories and business in BKK. Area's I know include Microelectronics, Clothing Manufacturers but there are many others.

Look for western owned large names. They will have PC systems where many girls use English in there jobs.

E-mail to the personnel department and talk about helping develop English and Thai language skills as a pen pal.

They should put you address up and generate loads of replies. Many great girls want to meet farangs I know I got one. So did my son. :bigsmile:

One little problem some of the places have become a little bit cagey because the dont like staff e-mailing during work time.

I wont give out any unless I know someone well, but I am sure if your switched on you should be able to find more than one decent contact..

Good Luck.

• 3 weeks later...
I wouldnt bother with pen pal sites.

If you want a decent contact with a decent Thai girl.

Do some research on factories and business in BKK. Area's I know include Microelectronics, Clothing Manufacturers but there are many others.

Look for western owned large names. They will have PC systems where many girls use English in there jobs.

E-mail to the personnel department and talk about helping develop English and Thai language skills as a pen pal.

They should put you address up and generate loads of replies. Many great girls want to meet farangs I know I got one. So did my son. :clueless

One little problem some of the places have become a little bit cagey because the dont like staff e-mailing during work time.

I wont give out any unless I know someone well, but I am sure if your switched on you should be able to find more than one decent contact..

Good Luck.

What if they give you a bloke as a pen friend?? :thumbup