Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

10% DISCOUNT ON ACCOMODATION AT THE ROCKHOUSE.

We are pleased to announce a 10% discount on accomodation to any pattaya talk member between 1st of may and the 31st of august 2007.

To view The Rockhouse accomodation check out the website at www.the-rockhouse.com

Unfortunately no reviews of our accomodation have been done as of yet on the Pattaya talk board but any members of secrets or pattaya addicts can view our reviews there.

To qualify all you have to do is book for 7 nights or more and give us your Pattaya talk name at the time of the booking.

Thank you.

We are pleased to announce a 10% discount on accomodation to any pattaya talk member between 1st of may and the 31st of august 2007.

To view The Rockhouse accomodation check out the website at www.the-rockhouse.com

Unfortunately no reviews of our accomodation have been done as of yet on the Pattaya talk board but any members of secrets or pattaya addicts can view our reviews there.

To qualify all you have to do is book for 7 nights or more and give us your Pattaya talk name at the time of the booking.

Thank you.

I always forget what your rates are and the size of your apartments. Why can't this information be put on the otherwise very good website? :ang2

I always forget what your rates are and the size of your apartments. Why can't this information be put on the otherwise very good website? :ang2

the problem i have with the website is the guy hosting it has disappeared.

if i knew how and where to do it , i would put a pictorial tour of the rockhouse in the accomodation section , same as i have on other forums.

here is a little bit of information re apartment size and prices anyway.

the apartments are very large at over 60 square metres floorspace, more like a large condo really.

the price is 850 b per night but with one night free per week stayed and one week free per month stayed, making the weekly rate 5100 b and the monthly rate 20,000 b respectively. dont forget your 10% discount has still to come off.

the only time it is a little more expensive is between 15th december and 31st january when our rates are 1,000 b a night with one night free per week stayed and one week free per month stayed, making the weekly rate 6000 b per week and 22,000 b per month respectively.

the problem i have with the website is the guy hosting it has disappeared.

if i knew how and where to do it , i would put a pictorial tour of the rockhouse in the accomodation section , same as i have on other forums.

here is a little bit of information re apartment size and prices anyway.

the apartments are very large at over 60 square metres floorspace, more like a large condo really.

the price is 850 b per night but with one night free per week stayed and one week free per month stayed, making the weekly rate 5100 b and the monthly rate 20,000 b respectively. dont forget your 10% discount has still to come off.

the only time it is a little more expensive is between 15th december and 31st january when our rates are 1,000 b a night with one night free per week stayed and one week free per month stayed, making the weekly rate 6000 b per week and 22,000 b per month respectively.

Edited by Tengotodo

Ive been into the rooms at the Rockhouse,and they are exactly as Mulph describes them.

Theyre VERY spacious and the furniture is excellent,but what i found to be most appealing was that the rooms and the whole premises were spotless.

Another plus is that the Rockhouse is situated in Soi L K Metro,just off Soi Diana,which is a brilliant area for drinking and some great,great girls.

Ned

Ive been into the rooms at the Rockhouse,and they are exactly as Mulph describes them.

Theyre VERY spacious and the furniture is excellent,but what i found to be most appealing was that the rooms and the whole premises were spotless.

Another plus is that the Rockhouse is situated in Soi L K Metro,just off Soi Diana,which is a brilliant area for drinking and some great,great girls.

Ned

thanks ned ,

im going to give you the honourary position of my public relations officer . you know how i lose the plot now and again. :moon

Well I have booked into the RockHouse and am looking forward to my stay there, the rooms look great. See you in April.

Scott

Well I have booked into the RockHouse and am looking forward to my stay there, the rooms look great. See you in April.

Scott

scott ,

thanks for the booking, and the 22nd is confirmed for you now.

alex.

ok guys current dates available , and subject to change.

march :17th until 22nd , 1 room.

april : 10th until 20th , 1 room

22nd until may 1st , 1 room.

may: 9th until august , 1 room

19th until august ,1 room

20th until june 2nd, 1 room.

june : all dates available

july : all dates available.

august : all dates available.

ok guys an update of our latest vacancies , of course remembering these rooms do usually fill up fast so are subject to change.

april :10th until 20th ..................1 room only.

may :6th until 17th ....................1 room only.

9th until 13th.....................1 room only this vacancy may become longer , still to be confirmed.

20th until open ended ........1 room .

june :1st until open ended...........1 room

14th until 21st ...................1 room.

14th until open ended ........1 room.

july : plenty of availability.

august: plenty of availability.

thank you

ok peeps an update on vacancies at the rockhouse.

things have changed dramatically in the last few days. a long time guest has just got a phone call to start an off shore job so his room which was booked up right through april is now available.

april : 1st until 13th of may , 1 room .

april : 12th until 21st , 1 room .

may : 27th until june 2nd , 1 room.

june :14th until 21st , 1 room.

june :14th until open ended , 2 rooms.

july :plenty of vacancies.

august : plenty of vacancies.

please dont delay if thinking of booking an apartment at the rockhouse as they usually fill up fast.

remember , there is a 10% discount for board members from may 1st until 31st of august.

This is the latest update on apartment availability information.

april :12th until 21st .............................1 room.

15th until 28th..............................1 room.

may :20th until 2nd of june...................1 room.

june :14th until 21st ............................1 room.

21st until open ended..................2 rooms.

update on availability over the next few months.

april ..............................no vacancies.

may...............................23rd until 2nd june............................1 room.

june................................22nd until13th july............................1 room.

23rd until05th july.............................1 room.

july.................................22nd.......................................

.........1room..............open ended.

august ............................2 rooms ...........................................open ended.

• 2 weeks later...
Sent an email a few days ago through the website looking for a room in Aug but no reply. Email ghowwerd@yahoo.com - u get it? U have space in Aug?

Thanks

hi there , im sorry but i have not recieved an e mail from yourelf via the website . can i ask you to resend or just do it via the pm on this board, giving your requested dates and i will reply asap.

thank you.

regards.

alex.

in room imternet??

we have adsl internet in the bar free to customers and a wifi connection serving the whole building but of course you would need to supply your own notebook for service in the rooms.

hi folks, here is another update on our vacancies during our promotional period may 1st until august 31st.

may.........................23rd until june2nd ..................1 room.

june.........................23rd until august 31st..............1 room.

• 3 weeks later...

ok guys,

in this ever changing world of trying to run an apartments for rent business , things never stand still , so im giving you an update of whats going on with regards to vacancies and pricing for the rest of the year.

as some of you may know we are currently doing a promotion from may 1st until august 31st of giving a 10% discount on bookings of 7 days or more to board members.

i am pleased to say i will now extend this to last until 30th of september 2007.

i will post a different thread about that though.

ok , currently our prices are a super low 850 baht per night , but with one night given free for each week stayed and one week free for each month stayed. that makes our weekly rate 5,100 baht and our monthly rate 20,000 baht or if you like it converted to daily , then 728 baht per day if you stay a week and 645 baht if you stay a month.

this is already a considerable discount and the good news is you get an extra 10% off as a board member until 30th september. double discount.

the vacancies we have change pretty quickly, for example im just about to put some extra dates on the market , one because of a cancellation just in for june.

VACANCIES.

may 23rd until june 2nd..........................9 nights.......................room 2.

june 21st untiljuly 13th..........................22 nights......................room 3.

july 4th until july 31st...........................28 nights......................room 2.

august 1st until august 12th..................12 nights.......................room 2

august 18th until august 23rd................5 nights........................room 1.

august 25th until august 31st.................6 nights......................room 3.

september............................plenty of vacancies .

october................................plenty of vacancies .

november14th until november 19th........5 nights......................room 2 .

november 20th until november 31st.......12 nights.....................room 3.

december..............................plenty of vacancies.

these prices cannot be beaten on any apartments of same size and quality in pattaya . to see for yourself log on to www.the-rockhouse.com .

--------------------

• 2 weeks later...

update on apartment availability.

june. 13th to 21st room 1.

july.7th to 13th room 3.

july.10th until 31st room 2.

august.3rd to 12th room 1.

august 18th to 23rd room 1.

september,plenty of vacancies.

october, plenty of vacancies.

november13th to 19th room 2.

december, plenty of vacancies

Ok the rooms look good :rolleyes:

But what about the access? <huh

If I were to decide to bring a lass back for some fun do I have to walk right in through the bar <huh , or is there a dedicated door for the rooms not in view of the bar and all its customers?

• 2 years later...

Thank you.

Is the discount of 10% still available for the rockhouse ?