Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Theram,

I hope this answers your questions; Eden and Hell same service, same price :clap1

THE HELL CLUB

( formerly The Eden club )

WE ARE LOCATED ON L.K. METRO

NEAR THE CROSSING OF SOI BUAKHAO AND SOI DIANA

Open 1:00pm until midnight.

Tel: 038720739

Or; 0848690083

1 MAN WITH 2, OR MORE LADIES

If unsatisfied with service, no charge.

Special fantasies? Let us know.

All bisexual ladies, dildo and strap on.

Just show the ladies what you like.

Left side of the yellow line = anal sex.

All the ladies provide oral sex.

VIP MEMBERS ALWAYS HAVE PRIORITY

90 min. Duration, unlimited sessions.

Per lady : 1800 Baht

Take away (10pm up to 6am) : 3000 Bht

EVERYTHING INCLUDED

You choose 2 ladies yourself, even better, you choose one, and she chooses the other. Uniforms on request

Visa, Mastercard, Amex (no charges) Coming on the 19th Mach 2007

ABOUT SERVICES

XXX MEANS EVERYBODY WILL PROVIDE THIS SERVICE

Services that you would like to perform with the ladies :

Oral Sex Bare XXX

Cum on Face XXX

Rimming XXX

Uniform Play XXX

Cum in Mouth XXX

Vaginal Sex (with Condom) XXX

Lesbian performance XXX

Vaginal Fingering XXX

Anal Sex (with Condom)

Anal Fingering

Spanking

Light Bondage

Pee on Body

Pee in Mouth

Foot worship

Services you want the ladies to perform on you :

Bare Back Blowjob (BBBJ) XXX

Rimming XXX

Use toys (Strap-on , dildo's ,etc... ) XXX

Anal Fingering XXX

Cum Sharing XXX

Spanking

Light Bondage

Pee on Body

Pee in mouth

Deep Throat

Foot worship

ABOUT VIP MEMBERSHIPS

VIP = 20.000 B

10 free ladies

15% discount on customers drinks

+

As long as your card is not full

Priority on the bookings , choice of ladies

Priority on the rooms

ABOUT MEDICAL

all the ladies have medical records

each month for HIV and SYPHILIS

each week for STD

ALL THE CHECKS ARE TO BE SEEN ANYTIME IN THE CLUB

ABOUT WEBSITE

Coming soon :

www.thehellclub.com

ABOUT PICTURES

Sorry but the deal with the ladies is no pictures on the net and no more sex pictures since some guys used it to do business on the net the ladies have a right to privacy and i respect that

ABOUT LONG TIME

The ladies go long time only starting 10pm to 6am at 3000b.

It may be some exception but ONLY if the ladies agree to go In this case the price will be 7000b so the ladies won't be losing too much money if they have to go outside early day time or many days.

HOPING YOU FOUND ALL YOUR ANSWERS

Cerberus

kdc1899,

another Hell/Eden infomercial?

No, a response to a board members inquiry. If you have no need to access that information, why bother? the original member making the inquiry obviously did or he would not have asked.

But I for one welcome your comments, as it keeps the thread alive :clap1 come on back :bow

Cerberus

i'd be interested to hear comments of someone who'se taken a girl out on the 'after 10pm' deal. and i mean one of their good ones.

was she totally whacked after servicing customers (who knows how many) all day?

was her attitude up to usual standard?

were all the girls available for this, or just some?

would the poster recommend this deal?

I think everything in Pattaya is cheaper than BKK, except Hell club :ang2 :clap1 :bj2 :cry2

If the ladies receive the same pay as the girls in BKK, then in effect they are making more $ as things are much cheaper overall than BKK. If they're making the same $, then price/profit gouging is the alternative. Still, I recognize you have every right to do as you please and charge whatever the market will bare. I wish you all the success in the world.

i'd be interested to hear comments of someone who'se taken a girl out on the 'after 10pm' deal. and i mean one of their good ones.

Don't be lazy, try the search function. It works.

Hi Tengotodo,

If they're making the same $, then price/profit gouging is the alternative

I am writing here as this subject gets done to death on the board :bigsmile: Firstly I accept and indeed would defend your right to voice your opinion. I remain somewhat baffled however, as I cannot see the logic nor justification of such comments as the quote above or others stating "rip-off" etc.

We are one of the few places that state exactly what we offer, and for how much and indeed go further by putting our money where our mouth is by guaranteeing the service. We offer no individual any reductions nor special offers, in fact we charge VIP members more for the privileges they enjoy. Our ladies do an exceptional job and are worth every Baht and more as far as I am concerned, and that position seems to be supported by the generosity of the majority of our regular customers towards them.

As an aside, we find Pattaya on the whole far more expensive than Bangkok, for instance we still travel each month to Bangkok to get our supplies, as even when taking into account the travel cost we still pay only 74% of the price charged in Pattaya.

I will say it yet again, "We are not for everyone!", but neither do we lie, price gouge, nor rip-off and nobody holds a gun to anyone's head to make them use what we have to offer.

It is always notable that those that have used our service and actually post, have nothing bad to say about us, just the opposite. It is only those for whom it holds no interest that throw out accusations and slurs, without any genuine knowledge with regards the subject they expound upon.

I would respectively submit that we do not price gouge, are an open and direct organisation, and would go further by stating I believe the ladies are under-paid for the standard of service they provide, but they, as everyone are subject to market forces.

Thanks for your good wishes

With respect,

Cerberus

Edited by Cerberus

Thanks for the gentlemanly reply. I stopped by during my last visit in January but did not take advantage of the opportunity at the time. I plan to revist in July and will introduce myself accordingly. For the record.. I was tempted! :bigsmile:

What's a good one?

I've done the take-away from Eden, and no she wasn't "whacked". She was willing and able to satisfy me.

What standard attitude are you asking about? Like I said she was willing and able. Fun to be with, fun to talk with, no complaints, didn'y say no to anything that was on her menu, and stayed well past 6am.

All the avaliable girls were avaliable.

And yes, in my opinion it was well worth it.

I look at it from the view of what it might cost me vs. a sure thing (aside from a BG I know from before). I understand why some think it's not a good thing in Pattaya because there are so many cheaper alternatives, and for myself Eden or Hell club take-away will never be more than a once or twice a trip thing, but I find it to be a great source for a sure thing when that's what I'm looking for.

I'm in complete agreement with the "sure thing" comment. Every trip on my last night, I will have 2 eden girls in my hotel room. They take care of me that night and in the morning. I always leave thailand completely drained.

Hi Tengotodo,

I am writing here as this subject gets done to death on the board

We are one of the few places that state exactly what we offer, and for how much and indeed go further by putting our money where our mouth is by guaranteeing the service. We offer no individual any reductions nor special offers, in fact we charge VIP members more for the privileges they enjoy. Our ladies do an exceptional job and are worth every Baht and more as far as I am concerned, and that position seems to be supported by the generosity of the majority of our regular customers towards them.

As an aside, we find Pattaya on the whole far more expensive than Bangkok, for instance we still travel each month to Bangkok to get our supplies, as even when taking into account the travel cost we still pay only 74% of the price charged in Pattaya.

I will say it yet again, "We are not for everyone!", but neither do we lie, price gouge, nor rip-off and nobody holds a gun to anyone's head to make them use what we have to offer.

It is always notable that those that have used our service and actually post, have nothing bad to say about us, just the opposite. It is only those for whom it holds no interest that throw out accusations and slurs, without any genuine knowledge with regards the subject they expound upon.

I would respectively submit that we do not price gouge, are an open and direct organisation, and would go further by stating I believe the ladies are under-paid for the standard of service they provide, but they, as everyone are subject to market forces.

Thanks for your good wishes

With respect,

Cerberus

Wow the best post ever from this Pimp.

Pattaya more expensive than Bangkok,kidding right?Rent,electricity,water,transport,food etc,etc are cheaper in Pattaya than Bangkok,without doubt.So dont give us this bullshit,just to justify your over the top pricing.

If you guys charge 7000 Baht for a full days stay,thats just taking the piss,unless your aiming at Newbies that dont know better.

We all know that a Stunner from a Go Go,will stay as long as you want her for 2000B{or less} plus 500B bar fine,and shes as fresh as a daisy,not some bird who may have been shagged all day,before you take her out.

As far as you VIP membership goes,this is the biggest joke of all time.

You charge 20,000Baht up front, for VIP Membership{LOL} which entitles you to TEN FREE LADIES.

So theoretically ,a VIP Member is paying 2,000Baht per lady,as opposed to a pay as he goes punter,who pays 1,800 Baht.Oops i forgot,a VIP member recieves a huge 15 % discount on HIS drinks,which bearing in mind drinking is discouraged by Eden.

Get with it Cerebus,Pattaya aint Bangkok,and your pricing should reflect that.Also theres no Soi 6,Welcome Inn or Jade in Bangers which offer the 1/2/3/4 girl service as Eden/Hell,thats why Eden survives in Bangkok.

And finally,you state that you believe the girls are UNDER PAID,so pay them more,then you can retract that statement.But of course you wont,because paying the girls a bit more,doesnt fit into the Eden/Hell philosiphy.

Ned

Don't be lazy, try the search function. It works.

I had a specific question. Wasn't trying to shirk the 'search' function; but didn't want to plough through everything written on eden club in the hope that there was something on the 'take away'.

Anyhow, thanks to others for the useful responses. I'll be trying it out tonight.

I'll be in Pattaya in a couple of days before returning to Bkk. Anyone recently been in both eden and hell clubs? If so, would they like to make a risky, subjective, unscientific, etc comparison on the looks of the talent in the two establishments?

I know that cerberus mentioned recruiting/interviewing in Pattaya.....wondered how lucky he was.

Ned Kelly,

It is always notable that those that have used our service and actually post, have nothing bad to say about us, just the opposite. It is only those for whom it apparently holds no interest that throw out accusations and slurs, without any genuine knowledge with regards the subject they expound upon.

:allright

Cerberus

We all know that a Stunner from a Go Go,will stay as long as you want her for 2000B{or less} plus 500B bar fine,and shes as fresh as a daisy

Taken as fact, that statement is idiotic in so many ways. :bigsmile:

I had a specific question. Wasn't trying to shirk the 'search' function; but didn't want to plough through everything written on eden club in the hope that there was something on the 'take away'.

Anyhow, thanks to others for the useful responses. I'll be trying it out tonight.

I'll be in Pattaya in a couple of days before returning to Bkk. Anyone recently been in both eden and hell clubs? If so, would they like to make a risky, subjective, unscientific, etc comparison on the looks of the talent in the two establishments?

I know that cerberus mentioned recruiting/interviewing in Pattaya.....wondered how lucky he was.

Correct, you didn't want to plough through everything.

You wanted someone to take their time and lay out all the info that has already been laid out.

Why don't you walk over and see for yourself?

Menu is the same, prices are the same.

If the girls are attractive or not is entirely up to you.

Funny line of posts.

When you know up front what a whore house is charging and you pay on the way out and if YOUR not satisfied for ANY reason YOU DON'T PAY.

What's up with the bitching? Even a cheap Charley can see good value for his baht and no I have no financial interest in the Eden or Hell Club.

I can categorically state as a cheap Charley, why pay to disappoint two women when I can pay to disappoint only one. :rolleyes:

Could you image that line of questions...

Do you take it in the ass?

Do you swallow?

Will you take it on the face?

great you're hired...oh if i were only so lucky to be in charge of insuring her claims are true... :rolleyes:

Correct, you didn't want to plough through everything.

You wanted someone to take their time and lay out all the info that has already been laid out.

Why don't you walk over and see for yourself?

Menu is the same, prices are the same.

If the girls are attractive or not is entirely up to you.

It's worse than that.

This guy starts 2 threads for two different questions that are already answered in the other HC/Eden infomercials in the members bar (also started by friends on the HC owners, to instigate infomercial).

:D

Shouldn't the infomercials be in the business owners forum?

kdc1899,

No, a response to a board members inquiry. If you have no need to access that information, why bother? the original member making the inquiry obviously did or he would not have asked.

But I for one welcome your comments, as it keeps the thread alive :eyecrazy come on back :banana

Cerberus

3-16-07

Has anyone written about the Eden Club on this board?

Evil

:clap2

Edited by kdc1899
Shouldn't the infomercials be in the business owners forum?

What is your definition of an infomercial? The OP asked a question about the Eden Club, another individual asked a follow-up question. One can argue that it wouldn't have taken too much effort for either the OP or the follow-up questioner to have done a search before posting their questions, but it is hardly the first time that has happened. What makes this different than dozens of other "already-asked-and-answered" threads? I tend to see the bottle as half-full rather than half-empty, so I'm assuming both questioners asked their questions because they wanted answers.That's not always the case. Sometimes questions are posted to allow an opportunity for negative comments. But as I said, I tend to take the optimistic view.

Anyway, your post, kdc1899, reminded me I'd been negligent in responding to mr hyde. Without your reminder, I probably wouldn't have bothered to write anything. So I have to thank you, kdc, for keeping me attuned to the spirit of cooperation and good will that is so important for Internet boards.

To answer mr hyde: I've had more than 80 take-away sessions with ladies from Eden and five with ladies from Hell. In essence, I didn't notice any difference. Many of the ladies at Hell are from the Eden Club and there was no noticeable difference in the service offered by the ladies "on loan" from Eden and the ladies hired in Pattaya. Obviously you have a bigger choice at the Eden Club because there are about 45 ladies on the books there, but that is the only real difference I could see. If you want a subjective account of a overnight experience with Eden ladies, I wrote about one memorable all-nighter here: Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 gives you a good idea about the sexual side of an Eden overnight session, while Part 2 deals with the non-sexual adventures that are frequently part of an Eden overnighter. To get an idea of the spirit of the Eden ladies, just read the last three or four paragraphs of Part 2.

Hope this helps. Have a great time if you decide to wander between Eden and Hell in your pursuit of pleasure.

Evil

:banghead

What is your definition of an infomercial? The OP asked a question about the Eden Club, another individual asked a follow-up question. One can argue that it wouldn't have taken too much effort for either the OP or the follow-up questioner to have done a search before posting their questions, but it is hardly the first time that has happened. What makes this different than dozens of other "already-asked-and-answered" threads? I tend to see the bottle as half-full rather than half-empty, so I'm assuming both questioners asked their questions because they wanted answers.That's not always the case. Sometimes questions are posted to allow an opportunity for negative comments. But as I said, I tend to take the optimistic view.

Anyway, your post, kdc1899, reminded me I'd been negligent in responding to mr hyde. Without your reminder, I probably wouldn't have bothered to write anything. So I have to thank you, kdc, for keeping me attuned to the spirit of cooperation and good will that is so important for Internet boards.

To answer mr hyde: I've had more than 80 take-away sessions with ladies from Eden and five with ladies from Hell. In essence, I didn't notice any difference. Many of the ladies at Hell are from the Eden Club and there was no noticeable difference in the service offered by the ladies "on loan" from Eden and the ladies hired in Pattaya. Obviously you have a bigger choice at the Eden Club because there are about 45 ladies on the books there, but that is the only real difference I could see. If you want a subjective account of a overnight experience with Eden ladies, I wrote about one memorable all-nighter here: Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 gives you a good idea about the sexual side of an Eden overnight session, while Part 2 deals with the non-sexual adventures that are frequently part of an Eden overnighter. To get an idea of the spirit of the Eden ladies, just read the last three or four paragraphs of Part 2.

Hope this helps. Have a great time if you decide to wander between Eden and Hell in your pursuit of pleasure.

Evil

:bigsmile:

Well, I took a take out from the eden club two days back. A stunner. Yes there are some 45 girls there, but when I went there only half that number were put out to choose from. Seems others were busy - even though this was 10 pm, doesn't the place close at midnight?

Howeveer the girl was stunning so I probablt wouldn't have got a better looker anyhow.

Will try the hell club - am in Pattaya now.

Well, I took a take out from the eden club two days back. A stunner. Yes there are some 45 girls there, but when I went there only half that number were put out to choose from. Seems others were busy - even though this was 10 pm, doesn't the place close at midnight?

Howeveer the girl was stunning so I probablt wouldn't have got a better looker anyhow.

Will try the hell club - am in Pattaya now.

The ladies who have been booked for all-night take-away sessions beginning at 10.00 p.m. will drop out of the line-up around 8.15 p.m. I believe "last call" at Eden is at midnight, but I doubt too many of the ladies are available at that time.

Evil

:D

The ladies who have been booked for all-night take-away sessions beginning at 10.00 p.m. will drop out of the line-up around 8.15 p.m. I believe "last call" at Eden is at midnight, but I doubt too many of the ladies are available at that time.

Evil

:thumbup

So if I'm there before 8.15 the line-up will include every girl not actually occupied with a customer? And

if I tell them I'm there to choose/reserve a girl for a take-away that evening they will presumably exclude girls already so reserved. However what if some vip customer comes later and wants the same girl for a take-away? I read that vip gets precedence? So am I risking being displaced if I make a reservation much ahead of time? All very complicated?