Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi Boys and girls.

just to let those who dont already know Jan is 4 months in the pudden club [pregnant]

Any customers who have booked already,, where still on,unless u want to change.

and from mid may till mid sept we will be doing little or nothing.

Jan said she would be happy to get our good old regulars,as long as you dont mind putting your own bag in the back.

As for the thread in the newbies section about the shake down,no one has ever said anything to jan ,and if they did she would tell them you are either a friend of mine or friends or related to me,if there was a proper shakedown on they would question everyone with a sign,,, not after you have collected them.

THANKS TO EVERYONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.

Looks like i'll be MR mom again.

paul

thanks for the update. Still looking forward to meeting Jan at the airport May 3rd.

And we won't mind lifting our own luggage. :thumbup

thanks for the update. Still looking forward to meeting Jan at the airport May 3rd.

And we won't mind lifting our own luggage. :thumbup

thanks LBJ ,we are off to issan today [mukdahan] till 26th so if no replys maybe no internet.

paul,

Congatulations Paul to you and Jan. She was my first live contact with Thailand and it has always been a pleasure using your service. please tell her I said hello.

Hi Paul,

Thats great news for you Jan and Sasha. Please pass my best wishes on to Jan.

Still coming 12th May. Will email details closer to the date

Steve

:bigsmile:

Good luck to you

and Jan! I will still be using

your service in April,and dont mind

hauling my own bag! Gizmo. <grin

Glad to hear the good news :D Yes I'm still good to go for 30 March. No problem humping my bag into the truck.

paul, good to hear you'll be mr mom again! jan did say she wanted another baby, preferably a boy this time :D i should be arriving on july 1st but still trying to work things out. if jan feels upto a trip to the airport, let me know! take care & wish her my best

paul, good to hear you'll be mr mom again! jan did say she wanted another baby, preferably a boy this time :bow i should be arriving on july 1st but still trying to work things out. if jan feels upto a trip to the airport, let me know! take care & wish her my best :hairout

tHANKS Deadman and others ,,,as for you deadman, marriage means nothing A,

as you see i found an internet up here in mukdahan on the lao border,

i will check my mail everyday till monday.

paul

hi paul,

congratulations to both of you, you have got a lovely woman there. i will be arriving on the 05/05/07 in the evening, so if jan is available and feels up to it ? can you collect me from the airport,also no problem with the luggage.

hope to hear from you soon

jimmy

Hello Paul and Jan and congratulations on your future bundle of joy! :D You and Jan are always the ones I contact when I need a taxi service to Pattaya. I enjoy talking with Jan when she took me last Feb. 1st to the Jasmine Mansion. But she was not available to drive me to the airport on Mar 2nd as that was a scheduled doctors appointment for Jan. :D :D I hope to return soon and will contact you and Jan to see if you are available when I come again. Thank you for the great service you have provided me on my trips to Pattaya.

hi paul,

congratulations to both of you, you have got a lovely woman there. i will be arriving on the 05/05/07 in the evening, so if jan is available and feels up to it ? can you collect me from the airport,also no problem with the luggage.

hope to hear from you soon

jimmy

Hi Jim,sorry for the late post ,just got back from mukdahan,thats sweet for the 5th/5,email me please mate and i will swap details,at ...catsmad@yahoo.co.uk.

thanks

paul

Paul ,

If Jan just gets to the airport ,

not only will I put my bags in the car , I will drive it for her ,

and she can sleep on the trip back,

looks like a baby seat is requeued .

Please give her my best , I will see her next week .

Joe

Hi Paul - Congrats to you and Jan - shes a great lady - I've been to Mukdahan once on a day trip and am planning on a return visit - any recommendations on where to stay?

Yeah planet,the ploy hotel is very nice and central 750 up,pool on the 3rd floor,if you need the number i can get it,or just do a search,we stayed at the keingpiman hotel as the ploy was full for the triathlon,it was 500 and nice too ,but no pool.

thanks for congrats.

paul

Paul ,

If Jan just gets to the airport ,

not only will I put my bags in the car , I will drive it for her ,

and she can sleep on the trip back,

looks like a baby seat is requeued .

Please give her my best , I will see her next week .

Joe

AH you are a gentleman joe,thanks see u on the 6th.

paul

hi paul,

i have just sent you a email with my details,i also hope to go to koh samet for a couple of days,i have not booked my accommodation yet so i cannot give you dates yet i will be in touch when i am sorted and maybe jan could take me there if she is available.will be in touch when everything booked.

cheers jimmy

• 3 weeks later...

Paul, Congrats to you and Jan, she's the best. I had the pleasure of meeting your daughter in Jan. she's a real sweetheart, your a lucky man to have 2 such great women in your life. I hope the pregnancy goes well for Jan and you have a healty,beautiful baby. I'll be returning in Nov. so keep us posted as to whether Jan decides to continue with the buisness. Bryan

Paul, Congrats to you and Jan, she's the best. I had the pleasure of meeting your daughter in Jan. she's a real sweetheart, your a lucky man to have 2 such great women in your life. I hope the pregnancy goes well for Jan and you have a healty,beautiful baby. I'll be returning in Nov. so keep us posted as to whether Jan decides to continue with the buisness. Bryan

Thanks Brian.Yeah they are the best,[the girls]i'll do a post 2/3 weeks after the babys born,around august.

thanks again,

mr mom

Just to say a big thanks to Jan ,

not only did she go out her way for me she did the same for my friend ,

giving her a chance to see her babys ,

my plane was late , but Jan was there .

(she is looking good )

lets us know when shes back on the road ,

Thanks again .

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

Jan has been my transport on all my recent trips. Long have been our conversations and generally fun the trips.

Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner. Congrats to you both, Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

Jan picked me up from Bangkok Airport on 28th April and took me back there on 18th May. A charming, caring and very courteous lady. Her driving could not be faulted. Drinks provided en route. Jan can also competently find the hotels in Pattaya. All in all I was delighted with the service.

I wish Paul and Jan all that is good for the future.

Just Back from LOS .My first experience with Jan and Paul Service and can only say I hope Jan continues after resting .

Jan picked me up April 24 .Couldn't provide return trip because I was staying a month.

In place and with sign a smooth and enjoyable ride with great conversation.

Paul what a class act of woman you have and your daughter Sasha sounds like a gem.

Best of luck with new addition .

JOKER