Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Anyone been to or stayed at this place? have just been turned on to their website and it looks pretty good. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The Gooseman

good food, some pretty dancers, (at least) one of the owners is a complete asshole.

i go there to eat but i'm always trying to think of ways that i can cost them more than the revenue i'm giving to them for my meal.

Spent 14 days from November 18 to December 2. Had a ball. Stayed in Secrets Room 306 the whole time and was, by and large happy wirh the room.

First the nitpicks. The music from the pussy show next door is clearly audible in the room but after the first night it faded into the backround. It's not like a DJ or Karaoke as it is a constant beat like machinery. By day three I no longer noticed it. The a/c is good but it points right at the head of the bed. Turning the bed ninety degrees would solve the problem nicely. The stairs are a bitch and make up the most serious problem. If you have bad knees you will have problems. Not insurmountable ones, just ask for the first floor.

3DSC01756_Medium_.jpg

3DSC01757_Medium_.jpg

Now for the good stuff. Being a newly opened place the fit and finish is excellent. Everthing is still like new because, for all practical purposes, it is new. The bathroom is easily up to modern standards. No tub but a shower area that is easily up to social occasions. Good water pressure but the water does not get what I would call hot. Somewhere between tepid and warm.

3DSC01751_Medium_.jpg

3DSC01750_Medium_.jpg

3DSC01746_Medium_.jpg

3DSC01748_Medium_.jpg

I would happily stay there again but will probably take my own advice and book a room that does not involve three flights of very steep stairs. Just to point out the silver lining of the cloud, if you have your lady of the night precede you up the stairs her butt is just about even with your nose.

The bar and restraunt are the big draw and justifiably so. It is done in black and red and prooved to be an enjoyable place to spend time. The place will comfortably seat about 75 - 100. It was never that crowded while I was there and I always had pleanty of room to move about and never had to worry about losing my seat at the bar if I went to the bathroom.

3DSC01759_Medium_.jpg

3DSC01760_Medium_.jpg

3DSC01758_Medium_.jpg

P1000368_Medium_.JPG

P1000369_Medium_.JPG

The DJ station. The daytime bartender plays DJ during the day. Night time has a full time DJ. The music was always at a comfortable level and consisted of mostly pop rock.

P1000366_Medium_.JPG

P1000367_Medium_.JPG

The food, as others have commented, is good. I had the cheeseburger several times but I also liked the chicken and cashew plate. Be forewarned, if you have breakfast there, breakfast #2 is enough food to feed a small army. Silly me, I ordered it thinking you have a choice of the items listed. No, it comes with all of them.

The ladies are a good mix of body types and sizes. There are small, petite girls and a couple of slightly chubby ones. Not a complaint as I took one of the "slightly chubby" ones and was well pleased. Several of the girls are quite pretty but I can't honestly say any of them were stunners. In the first five days I pulled five different girls from Secrets and I was well satisfied with all of them. Not only was there zero drama, a couple of them helped me find a lady for the next night. There is truely no pressure for drinks either. If a lady sets down next to you who is not to your liking simply chat with her for a few minutes and when she realises you are not going to buy her a drink she simply excuses herself and moves on. Again, no drama and no explainations required. At least that was my experience, YMMV.

I spent the majority of nights with Secrets girls but I did venture out on a few occasions. Two ladies from Lennie's and one from Mulphy's Rock House.

Got to meet quite a few board members while I was there. I attended two of the Sunday get togethers and chatted with soi7 several times. Met up with him on one of his walks and saw a bit of the city from afoot. He was kind enough not to laugh when I confessed I could not find the Blues Factory after two nights of looking. When he showed me where it is I found I had walked right past it several times without seeing it. The Blues Machine turned out to be well worth the effort and I returned several times.

All in all an excellent vacation. This was my second trip to Pattaya. I have been to Bangkok four times and now Pattaya twice and find them both enjoyable. Two completely different attmospheres

Good grief man......can't you put the toilet seat down. :bigsmile:

Great report on Secrets......

I just want to echo Mykl's statement, I stayed a few days in Feb. The food is great and the girls are really nice, although I did'nt take any as I had a longterm gf with me. I stayed on the first fl. rm 105, the only noise I heard was the drunks coming in late at night(Mykl was that you lol) I would stay there again and highly recommend it.

Just would like to add a few more comments. The chef is a falang so if you want good falang food eat there. Also its a small hotel that is very popular so you better make your reservation soon as I've heard that they are booked months in advance. Try anyway as they may have some cancellations.

Edited by Emil

Where is this place located? I know that I have heard of it but can't remember where it's at.

The food should be good as the "Chef" once cooked for "British Royalty" so the Secrets crowd tell us,makes one wonder how he finished up in the kitchen of a "Hotel" in the backstreet of a P4P Asian city! :D <grin <huh

I haven't stayed at the hotel but I've been to the bar a few times and enjoyed myself. Good pub grub at a reasonable price. I plan on stopping by next week when I'm back in LOS for 30 days. :banghead

Thanks for all of the information. One more question......What about the different room types? I see their website shows 3 different types....any recommendation on which room to try for?

Goose

Thanks for all of the information. One more question......What about the different room types? I see their website shows 3 different types....any recommendation on which room to try for?

Goose

Unless you like humping up the stairs, I'd go for a room closest to the ground floor. :banghead

I'm a member of Secrets board too but haven't been there for a long time - too much to do in my company now - and not updated what's happening there.

Still I don't think it's fair to discuss that board, admininstrators and members here on this board. Hotel and bar can be discussed of course but leave the board outside the discussion.

Goose

The rooms are different sizes so up to you.

I live in Jomtien so I only eat and drink in Secrets from time to time. I may be in tomorrow night for a bite to eat and who knows what else. :unsure:

Alan

Secrets has a nice bar with some good looking BG's. I would highly recommend attending one of their Sunday evening (6 PM) meetings. A good way to meet some BM's and friendly ex-pats that are more then willing to share experiences and chat. Sort of reminded me of the old FLB Sunday night meetings from the past.

Just a bit of advice, I do not leave home without a pair or two of earplugs. These have been a godsend, when either on a plane with a baby crying or a hotel room with the bass booming till the cock crows in the morning~!!!

Guest Fatboyfat
The chef is a falang so if you want good falang food eat there.

How on earth did they manage to get a work permit for that position ? :yikes:

they also read all private p/m's

Bullshit.

The food should be good as the "Chef" once cooked for "British Royalty" so the Secrets crowd tell us,makes one wonder how he finished up in the kitchen of a "Hotel" in the backstreet of a P4P Asian city!

He is part owner and also day time manager of the hotel.

Good grief man......can't you put the toilet seat down. :D

Great report on Secrets......

Every girl I barfined from Secrets was able to operate the toilet seat with out any guidance from me.

Bullshit.

No, it isn't

He is part owner and also day time manager of the hotel.

No, he isn't

Every girl I barfined from Secrets was able to operate the toilet seat with out any guidance from me.

Didn't know Ben employed LB's. :D

Secrets is a hotel and bar and restaurant within the Walking St area, and as such, deserves to be reviewed and discussed as is any other venue in Pattaya. The discussion should be first hand experience ideally, and not rumors and/or innuendo.

The personalities of the owners or their legal work status, or their real names, are not really relevant to that discussion.

Please keep this topic informational regarding the business itself.

• 1 month later...

I was able to stay at Secrets for a few days due to a cancellation on 04Apr. I had a room on the third floor, it's a climb if you have bad wheels. My room was one of the big ones for 950bht. You really don't it this bid, basically all you need is a bed, right? But because this is a small hotel, you might have to settle for whatever rooms they have available. The hotel/bar is relatively new, so everything still looks very nice. Everything in the room works, no complaints. The service girls are very attentive, some good looking dancers, and a few good day hostesses. Go and enjoy!