Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

warning/reputation system question???

i made a stupid drunken post a year or so ago... :unsure:

ive been a good boy ever since.

my question is will i ever earn my pennance and loose my 25% warning??

if it takes a trip too pattaya and liquor up the powers that be i will.... :nod

just wondering about the policy here... :finger

We don't actually have a system in place to reduce warnings. Most people here behave so it is not much of an issue. I'll check out your respective warning levels and if its been a while and you promise to buy me a beer, I'll reduce them a little.

We don't actually have a system in place to reduce warnings. Most people here behave so it is not much of an issue. I'll check out your respective warning levels and if its been a while and you promise to buy me a beer, I'll reduce them a little.

Nothing like a lil bribery...TiT :unsure:

Nothing like a lil bribery...TiT :unsure:

Does Don now gets a warning for suggesting the Admin is on the take ... will he have to pay a penance next time he's in FLB ;-)

When I first joined the forum I had little knowlege or respect for the rules and rightfully earned myself a quick 50% warning. I have been a tolerant and less beligerant bloke since. I also seek absolution. :gulp

Making up some quick policy on the fly I decided to remove warnings that were more than 1 year old. That seems fair.

Anyone accusing me of malfeasance will be subject to further warnings unless they send money or provide copious quantitys of beer.

Making up some quick policy on the fly I decided to remove warnings that were more than 1 year old. That seems fair.

Anyone accusing me of malfeasance will be subject to further warnings unless they send money or provide copious quantitys of beer.

Umm...When the hooker arrives, just keep the beer and send her back.

Am I allowed to accuse you of using words 99.99% of sex tourists will not have a fookin clue as to their meaning ?

In BigD's case it would be copious !!

:bigsmile:

... using words 99.99% of sex tourists will not have a fookin clue as to their meaning ?

This is one of those words you really don't want to know the long answer too:

Wikipedia

malfeasance is the doing of an act which an officer had no legal right to do at all and that when an officer, through ignorance, inattention, or malice, does that which he has no legal right to do at all, or acts without any authority whatsoever, or exceeds, ignores, or abuses his powers, he is guilty of malfeasance.

Basically, and for the convenience of sex-tourists, the West Virginia Supreme Court have conveniently summarized the definitions as:

Malfeasance has been defined by appellate courts in other jurisdictions as a wrongful act which the actor has no legal right to do; as any wrongful conduct which affects, interrupts or interferes with the performance of official duty; as an act for which there is no authority or warrant of law; as an act which a person ought not to do; as an act which is wholly wrongful and unlawful; as that which an officer has no authority to do and is positively wrong or unlawful; and as the unjust performance of some act which the party performing it has no right, or has contracted no, to do.

Simple really.

:bigsmile:

Edited by Rhoel
Bless me Father, for I have also sinned :D

It's been 75% for a long time now and I have bitten my lip for so long!

Please let me breath again :D

Had I known you were at 75% I might have tried a little harder to get you over the top. Maybe next time :wtf

Bless me Father, for I have also sinned :D

It's been 75% for a long time now and I have bitten my lip for so long!

From what I could see, you posts definitely put you in the category of deserving a warning.

Evil

:wtf

Blasphemy!!! The world is coming to an end. All that John Gault has said about personal profit etc etc is true...

I knew there was something going on behind the scenes :ang2

:bigsmile: :D :bigsmile:

Just a joke for anyone with an exceptionally thick skull :D

• 4 years later...

I realize this is (quite) a dated thread. However, there is a modification for IPB available, which will automatically reduce the warnings after a set length of time. It is called "(M32) Auto Decrease Warning".