Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:banana [size=3] whats happened to the count down. i guess everybody is already banana bending or there on the flight home sulking about the master card :clueless :D :D

enjoy ..............................................mines 30days

hay ozifat boy your there the same time as me. should hook up for a bit of a party. :hijack: :gulp

:banana [size=3] whats happened to the count down. i guess everybody is already banana bending or there on the flight home sulking about the master card :allright :allright :allright

enjoy ..............................................mines 30days

hay ozifat boy your there the same time as me. should hook up for a bit of a party. :hijack: :gulp

Yeah mate no probs we shall catch up... wed nite (18th july) at cherry bar or flb bar crawl thurs nite(19th july)

Only 21 days to wheels up : ;) <huh :D

Please clarify countdown rules...........Does today count as day 1 or tomorrow ? Does the flight day ( July 6th ) count as a day or as that IS the day does that day become end day ??? Oooohh my head hurts.

Trip 22 since 1998.Can I have my money back after ??

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Some of you guys make me sick - Just cos I have 65 days to wait.

I don't need to suggest you have a good time.

Literally just spoken to a girl from Simons Bar and they are all complaining that

farang men all go home. So to say you will have your choice will be an understatement.

Have fun.