Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Geeze, I am a bit slow to put this up but here goes

Good to meet Alf (Rightsaid) a few times on my latest trip in May. He is making some changes to TQ2 and for the better IMHO.

Some new managers, new mamasan, hello girls on Walking Street, surprise surprise they are even playing SOME modern music for the girls to dance to (Sweet Home Alabama is still on the playlist though)

Best news is LOTS of new girls. I was lucky enough to share some time with young Miss 39. 19 yo and about 40 kgs wringing wet. Very delectable even if was only for a S/T back in my loom.

2007_0517_233402.JPG

2007_0517_233423.JPG

2007_0517_233040.JPG

2007_0518_005415.JPG

Also took this shot with the F30. No flash and handheld. Not bad seeing how dark it is in ther.

2007_0517_233516.JPG

Keep up the good work Alf

:clueless

Bazza

A mate of mine from Pattaya just called me yesterday. He said ALL of the above. A new manager, mamasan, girls and that TQ2 is now rocking! Shows too now!

I really didn't start going there until Rightsaid bought into the club. Stopped a couple of times briefly before that to see Brian when he was a part time manager, but I really didn't care for the club that much.

After Alf came aboard changes were being made. A new discount VIP card for anyone that wants one and things started improving. I stopped in several times last year and BF'd one of the ladies for LT overnight.

I am happy to hear that they are going even better now.

A definite place I'll be stopping at on next trip, for sure!

• 2 weeks later...