Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Thai Air with Lastminute.com

Guys

Check out Lastminute.com. I booked with Thai Air today in November, London Heathrow to Bangkok, a direct flight for £466. Dont know how long it will last.

Cheers

Jim

Just booked MAN - BKK for £428 outbound 21 June, also with Lastminute.com. Had some good deals with them recently. The "my dates are flexible" check box on the site provides various options and shows how prices can vary with the day of the week. Shopping around I found they undercut the competition quite considerably.

Bill

Guys.

These cheaper flights are nothing to do with Last minute.com, who may or may not be the most dependable to book a trip with, as they just pass the details onto elsewhere. Then also pass on on blame if there is a fuck up.

These low cost Thai Air flights are available because Thai Air has decided to have a promotion in Sep.

Give or take £10 - £ 30 these flights are available from most.

Regards,

Guys.

These cheaper flights are nothing to do with Last minute.com, who may or may not be the most dependable to book a trip with, as they just pass the details onto elsewhere. Then also pass on on blame if there is a fuck up.

These low cost Thai Air flights are available because Thai Air has decided to have a promotion in Sep.

Give or take £10 - £ 30 these flights are available from most.

Regards,

That used to be the case but hasn't been since 2005 when lastminute.com was bought by Sabre. The flight side of things is now handled within the same group of companies via the likes of travelocity, travel4less and travelselect all of which are owned by the same parent company.

I agree though that if a deal is available at one company then it will normally be available elsewhere. The trouble sometimes is prompting some 19 year old travel agent to look in the right place for the deal in the first place.

Edited by CheshireTom

Agree...no special deals... 25 June<>13 July MIA-Bkk

=====================================================

British Airways

Air France

Air France

United

United

Lufthansa

Lufthansa

American Airlines

American

Airlines

Swiss Intl Airlines

Swiss Intl

Airlines

Delta Air Lines

Delta Air Lines

Virgin Atlantic

Virgin Atlantic

Continental Airlines

Continental

Airlines

Alitalia

Alitalia

Thai Airways Intl Ltd

Thai Airways Intl Ltd

$2,158

5 flights

$2,293

1 flight

$2,536

5 flights

$2,676

4 flights

$4,214

2 flights

$3,709

2 flights

$4,761

1 flight

$5,430

1 flight

$5,763

1 flight

$6,255

1 flight

$2,991

3 flights

$2,158

5 flights

$2,293

1 flight

$2,536

5 flights

$2,676

4 flights

$4,214

2 flights

$3,709

2 flights

$4,761

1 flight

I've just booked a trip to India (Mumbai) and spent about 3 hours checking all the travel sites and guess what ALL their prices were the same.

I've now come to the conclusion that checking anymore than a couple of these sites (lastminute, travelocity etc) is a waste of time.

Virgin seemed like the best price to me for what I wanted and when I checked the price directly from their site it was the same as all the travel sites, so I booked directly with them, why use a middleman etc.

thats what i have come to the conclusion with hot websites as well.

checking asiarroms,asiatravel,accomline etc for intercontinental in manila it was cheaper booking thru the hotel chains website @ $102 per night where u also earn airmiles.

but middleman websites wanted $200+ for a room, no control over room or bedding and no mileage earning.

i always check the hotel chains own websites now as is often cheaper or not much more for a better styled room.

Just booked Thai Air for my September trip.

1292.00USD or 43,928THB.

Las Vegas to Los Angles (non-stop) to Bangkok.

Paid 1003.00USD this past March for the same ticket.

Also, just booked Air Asia round trip Bankok to Phnom Penh for only 115.00USD, which I thought was an excellent price.