Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have a young friend on his first trip to Pattaya last two weeks in July he is a virgin in every sence of the word.

At home he is a avaid golfer, he is traveling with his uncle who will take care of the other things and not in to Golf himself.

Can you recomend a easy way for me to get him at least one round of golf while in Pattaya.

Is there a bar I can send them to.

I need and idea of cost to, as he still hasn't worked out how cheap it is to do things in LOS compared to Australia.

Thankyou

Edited by aussiechic
  • 3 weeks later...

you can PM callum who runs a golf company

or if he wants a lot of competative golf try http://www.ipgc.org/

i have played with lewinski's 4 days a week cost betwwen 2000 and 4000 baht per round

depending on courses being played includes bus to/from lewinskis

you sign up for the comps at the bar and turn up 9/9:30 for the bus to course, back to bar for prizes 7ish.

Then back to hotel for an early night.

you can PM callum who runs a golf company

or if he wants a lot of competative golf try http://www.ipgc.org/

i have played with lewinski's 4 days a week cost betwwen 2000 and 4000 baht per round

depending on courses being played includes bus to/from lewinskis

you sign up for the comps at the bar and turn up 9/9:30 for the bus to course, back to bar for prizes 7ish.

Then back to hotel for an early night.

I also play with Lewinskiis and can agree with all of this except the "early night" bit - it is Pattaya after all.

Callum will rent clubs, so will Lewinskiis, and so will most courses. If your friend is particular about the clubs he uses (most golfers are) and isn't bringing his own, try Callum (doghaus on this board) first, with notice he can arrange most things.

I need and idea of cost to, as he still hasn't worked out how cheap it is to do things in LOS compared to Australia.

Thankyou

Lots of good courses around Pattaya, but unless he's playing the international rated courses here, he'll find it comparitively expensive.

Lots of good courses around Pattaya, but unless he's playing the international rated courses here, he'll find it comparitively expensive.

Most couses are offering terrific deals right now with green fees on certain days dropping to well below 1000 Baht but you have to add a buggy and caddy fee plus the tip so all in with transport a lillte over 2000 Baht is about right for many courses now.

If you want a seriously cheap round of golf, try the military course on the way to Sattahip on the Sukhumvit. No buggy's, caddy is not a requirement.

270 Baht Round

60 Baht Caddy

It aint anywhere close to the condition of other courses, though it's a good course and a little testing for beginners.