Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

hi guys

Well we have had a show girl work for us for a long time ,she is good looking girl BUT very hard to get on with . I have had to tell many guys ok yes she will go with you BUT be warned this one is hard work !!

anyway about 2 mths back she was taken out of the bar by a guy, who has now given up saying that she is crazy and far too much hard work .

So last night i came in to work to find that she had put herself back on as a showgirl ,surprise to me.

I wont say her name as this would be unfair ,but this is why the problem .

She is one of the type of show girls that stands over the others ,starts fights and makes the other girl scared . She has also been known to hit a guest with any thing ,if some thing happens that she does not like eg some one grabs her ass etc etc .

But the icing on the cake was that a guest who she went out with for some time( they finished long ago ,and were meant the be friends) has his new company in her name and now wont change it over to him ,she is just making his life hard as he does not want to be with her (this is not the guy she just broke up with) ever again .

What would you do ?

Guys to be fair i would have already done my job by the time anyone replies BUT 2 things i wish to see what you think + to show a little more about what we have to do every day .

alan

plan A.. send her packing with an excuse like... i only have a licence to have X number of girls work in my bar, sorry.

plan B .. put her barfine up to 1200 bt because she is so 'valuable'. when no-one takes her at this price she will get the shits and leave.

I would very rarely take back an ex employee, they would have to be an exceptional asset to the business. If I did they would be on a short term contract with a view to extend if they proved that the business was much better off with them in situ.

But your business is a great deal different from mine.

I think I would not take her back. She's too much trouble! If she's really that hard to get on with it will scare off your customers and her attitude towards her collegues will put unrest and anxiety among the girls. One more thing: if she can be hard and difficult and still come back what does that show to the other girls?

I think she must be exceptionally pretty or/and a hot showgirl for you to even consider to take her back.

But, in the end, of course it's 'up to you'.

Good luck

not under any circumstances do i ever take an ex-employee back!!

The girls here are not very loyal as im sure you know,as soon as high seasons over we get girls thinking the grass is greener somewhere else and off they go-2 weeks later theyre back! <grin

I only give em 1 chance,if they show me loyalty(and hard graft) i am a very reasonable boss,however ,once you fuck me,dont even contemplate coming back!! :sorry

at the end of the day,there is a neverending supply of girls so why take an old one back ,especially if shes causing grief with your other workeres-if theyre all happy and getting along it shows in your establishment and a better time is had by both customers and workers-making for a better business!! :banana

Alan,

If she was a good employee, I'd take her back BUT with what you've written about her, I'd show her the door, nicely but I'd show her the door. Who needs all the hassle and drama she brings with her.

Sounds like her tantrums and actions may cause some customers not to come back at all. And they will likely tell there friends to stay clear as well. Feel sorry for her but......send her packing.

Yes she could make the bar lose customers, as they will be too fed up. Also could lose other girls who can't get along with her. Sounds like trouble I think.

I think all gogos have girls like that :banana

The face thing will explain why she don't like her old boyfriend to go into her bar with a new girl.

And most bars have a pecking-order among the girls. Some off the bossy girls take good care of the other ones, but some care more about them self and their closest friend.

And in Living Doll 2 ... I know at least one girl that fits your description. And if its her, I have been a regular customer for over 3 years. :bj2 She is crazy, but funny and sexy :D

:D