Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Does anyone have any info on this place? A good friend of mine said its a pretty good place. I was thinking about staying there for a few days to see what its like. That would give me time to look around for something better and closer to Walking Street. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

I've checked it out, but never stayed there. There are a wide variety of rooms and they're all very nice. The daily rates are a bit expensive, but there are decent monthly rates. The pool is rather small, but the beach is just down the road. It's a quick baht bus ride to Walking. What in particularl do you like in a hotel?

I've checked it out, but never stayed there. There are a wide variety of rooms and they're all very nice. The daily rates are a bit expensive, but there are decent monthly rates. The pool is rather small, but the beach is just down the road. It's a quick baht bus ride to Walking. What in particularl do you like in a hotel?

I want a nice view of the Gulf, a nice large bath and shower, a king size bed, and a nice pool. And of course guest friendly! I am seriously thinking about booking the Pattaya Bay Resort after my buddy arrives.

I want a nice view of the Gulf, a nice large bath and shower, a king size bed, and a nice pool. And of course guest friendly! I am seriously thinking about booking the Pattaya Bay Resort after my buddy arrives.

It's not a very tall building, so I wouldn't bet on a great view. The bathrooms are fantastic, they have have king size beds, and I already mentioned that the pool is small. Some people claimed to have been hit with a joiner fee and some have claimed that they strolled in without one.

Great rooms. They keep raising the cost though. I stayed in a 1 br Suite. Quite a walk to the beach but not terrible. Tiny pool that is often shaded by the building. Excellent service and furnishings. The gals I took back were extremely happy. I stayed in Spring 2006 so should still be the same. If you don't have m/bike you can easily get baht bus. It was just a bit far to get into partytown and back 2 times a day--one for my afternoons and one for the evening run :hijack:

The Nirvana is great but unfortunately it's next to where the Ocean One Tower is due to be built. I assume the piling work for 91 stories could be a bit of a pain in the ass.

The room decor is great as is the service but I found the beds to be quite small. The girls love the bathrooms though.

The English owner, Richard Rhodes, is a really interesting guy with a wealth of knowledge of Thailand.

Edited by CheshireTom

Thanks for the info guys! I got a 1 bedroom deluxe booked for 4 nights. Then I have a the suite booked at the Pattaya Bay Resort for the rest of my stay.