Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Absent from the UK for more than 91 days?

How is the 91 days calculated? Is it all in one lump or throughout the year or in a 6 month period?

I am a diabetic and need a lot of insulin. I normaly get 3 months supply from my GP in England. I am in LOS for about 88/89 days and then return to the UK for about 14 to 21 days then back to LOS.

The last trip my doctor complained., He said I was living in Thailand and going to the UK for a holiday. He wanted to only give me 1 month supply of insulin and not three. I told him I had already booked the trip so had to go but when I come back I will stay in the UK longer. He accepted this and gave me the medicine.

Now I am worried what will happen when I go back again to England. I am never out of the country for more than 90 days at a time.

Chris

I don't know. My interpretation was 91 consecutive days, though I cans see the contrary argument if you are in and out of the country a lot a you are.

Have you tried getting insulin in Thailand? It might be an idea to take your insulin along to one of the hospitals and ask if they can supply yoou. Some of the clinics may also be able to provide you with a supply of insulin.

Alan

• 1 month later...

Hi I get repeat prescriptions that are every 8 weeks ,All I do is collect the prescription a little early for a few times before I go away ( doctors don't seem to check )until I am a couple of months in advance that way when I go away I have 4 +months supply with me and the doctor need not know where I am or for how long.