Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

August 4th is my first party at Shooters and promises some great fun and food! It's a cowgirl Ho Down and will offer some good 'ol shoot em up fun with the girls in sexy Cowgirl outfits and good grub from Sam and Bob. So if you are in town come by and toss back few. All are welcome!

August 14th is my party at Secrets. Details and themes still being worked out by the Team but will be one to remember. :clueless :nod

Catch up with you all that are in town on the crawll tonight.

Kunjon

Thanks for the welcome! I thought it was overly priced for drinks compared to other places and the 1000b BF is crazy!

So don't pay it. It drops to 600 after midnight and the regular girls are 400 anytime. Several places charge a 1000 bar fine for show girls, Secrets is not alone in this.

I know a lot of people look at drink prices but I just can't see basing a decision on a 10 cent difference in the cost of a beer.

The cost of my party was within a few hundred baht of other quotes I got and I like several girls in Secrets.

I have taken Coyotes and hostess girls. My favorite at the moment is a hostess and the bf is 400.

Shooters party will be fun with the girls in costume and the famous Bob from TQ2 to help with games :P

August 4th

Edited by kunjon
Thanks for the welcome! I thought it was overly priced for drinks compared to other places and the 1000b BF is crazy!

1000bn BF crazy?

Mate on party nights its 2000b BF for some chick in cut off shorts,LOL,LOL

Ned

So don't pay it. It drops to 600 after midnight and the regular girls are 400 anytime. Several places charge a 1000 bar fine for show girls, Secrets is not alone in this.

Several places charge 1000b BF?

Name just a few.

Ned

1000bn BF crazy?

Mate on party nights its 2000b BF for some chick in cut off shorts,LOL,LOL

Ned

Several places charge 1000b BF?

Name just a few.

Ned

I BF'd a girl the night of Akademik1's party and it was same as usual. I asked Mamasan if it was higher since I was under that impression but same same.

Taboo, Honeypot are just two