Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Low season special my favorite guest house is offering 50% off the normal room rate. This place is clean with in room safe, AC, TV and fridge. Great location on 2nd Road near soi 6. Good value at the regular rate. Great value at the reduced rate. Limited time on this so book early. Tell Pete Denny sent you. I can guarantee you won't get a further discount but it might be good for a free beer. :banghead

Low season special my favorite guest house is offering 50% off the normal room rate. This place is clean with in room safe, AC, TV and fridge. Great location on 2nd Road near soi 6. Good value at the regular rate. Great value at the reduced rate. Limited time on this so book early. Tell Pete Denny sent you. I can guarantee you won't get a further discount but it might be good for a free beer. :bigsmile:

Thanks BigD. I am looking for a second room to use for ST while my TG is with me here. Skytop looks like the ticket, and, oh so close to the Soi 6 action. I'm at Soi 4/2nd Road now, but I'm going to move down to Soi 13 tomorrow. Nice to have a more northerly option available to me, and away from my TG.

Can you tell me how much it is normally and how long this offer is gor. thanx

Small room goes for 450 and large goes for if I remember correctly 700 or 800 per night. Limited time offer and no I don't know how long it will go on for.