Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 258 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to put in an unsolicited testimonial to Mr. Toom's service as well. Been coming to Ptty since the late 90s and he's prolly been the most reliable. My driver is always waiting for me, sign in hand. My flights have ranged from coming in 55 minutes early t0 4 hours late. Never a problem.

I know that some guys have reported no-show drivers. And I do not, in any way, wish to cast doubt upon their reports. We all have individual experiences. So I don't disrespect those who say that other limo services are better for them.

That being said...

....I think that many of the people who reported not connecting up with Toom's drivers did not check baggage but just carried on. (I do the carry-on thing for any trip to Ptty less than 10 days too). A potential problem with this is that sometimes the baggage carousel for your flight is way off to one side or another. Whereas, if you clear immigration/customs with just your carry-on, you go out the first door you see. That's NOT the door where Toom's drivers are waiting. They're always waiting for you by the exit door nearest the luggage carousel for your flight.

I learned this via experience one trip when I emerged from immigrations/customs and -- no driver! But I figured it out and walked over to the exit door closest to where my flights baggage was emerging. And there was the driver. Waiting.

A possible explanation for at least some of the misses that have been reported on the board.

• 2 weeks later...

And another unsolicited testimonial for Mr.Toom's service. On my trip last month used him three times and each and every one everything was as arranged.

I've lost count of the number of times I have used Mr Toom (maybe around twenty) I've never had a problem.

Excellent service my last trip in Oct. Nice to relax and not feel like your in a Formula one car.

Harvey's comments were dead on.I only use carry on and had to blow of the touts to locate the driver several doors away.

Will email Mr Toom for my Feb.trip.

I emailed Mr Toom on 14 Nov .....still no reply

Used this addy: toom39@msn.com .....right one ?

Thanks

Yip...its the right address...it is not like him to take so long to reply...I would drop him another.

Yip...its the right address...it is not like him to take so long to reply...I would drop him another.

he solved this in another thread, his email didnt go through and he used another email account

and got a reply straight away

I emailed Mr Toom on 14 Nov .....still no reply

Used this addy: toom39@msn.com .....right one ?

Thanks

Yes sure Boss that is my mail address but i don't know why can't to receive your message because on that day has received other has no prob. :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Have used Toom about 6 times.. with never a problem, either to or from pattaya from the airport (and once from Soi Nana to Pattaya. The last 2 times they even had (after requesting it) a cold 6 pack of Singha waiting for me in the car.

I highly recomend Mr Toom..

Frosty

Have used Toom about 6 times.. with never a problem, either to or from pattaya from the airport (and once from Soi Nana to Pattaya. The last 2 times they even had (after requesting it) a cold 6 pack of Singha waiting for me in the car.

Frosty

I don't

last time i used toom he sent a car that was so fucked it nearly didn't make it to pattaya. Apart from the general mechanical state of the car i spent 2 hours sitting on a seat that felt like i was sitting on a wooden bench. I must of been mad to get in the thing in the first place.

last time i used toom he sent a car that was so fucked it nearly didn't make it to pattaya. Apart from the general mechanical state of the car i spent 2 hours sitting on a seat that felt like i was sitting on a wooden bench. I must of been mad to get in the thing in the first place.

You were very unlucky to be put through such an unpleasant experience by toom. He just didn't bother to turn up for me. So I suppose at least I was spared the rot-box ride. Plenty of other more reliable rides about.

• 2 months later...

I tried Mr Tooms service for the first time in March and it was a pleasant experience. Will definitely use his services again....

Dear All Customers now has some bad guys at the BKK.A/P used my name (has MR.TOOM name on a sign) be wait for customers who is my customers don't know and missed understood she is my staff now for make clear all after make order with me also receive reply confirmation message please look for YOUR NAME ON A SIGN (not MR.TOOM name on a sign) around INFORMATION COUNTER between exit door number 7-8 in side arrival hall my driver will be there if have MR.TOOM SERVICE on a sign but have no your name is with out my team hope all is clear and great thanks for confidence me :gulp

You were very unlucky to be put through such an unpleasant experience by toom. He just didn't bother to turn up for me. So I suppose at least I was spared the rot-box ride. Plenty of other more reliable rides about.

Same same me last Saturday.

No show from Toom.

:D

I just want to add my compliments for Mr Toom! Not only did he handle my pickup he did so with two last minute changes, about a year ago.

I had my reservation via email with Mr Toom and confirmed it shortly to leaving on my trip. Simple - right? Well, as they say never make plans in the LOS. My NW flight from LAX to NRT was overbooked & NW was offering $750 US for anyone willing to give up their seat. Plus they upgraded me to Business class! I took that up in a flash. I would leave 3 hours later for HNL, and stay a night in Hawaii (on NW), leave for NRT in the morning and catch the NRT flight to BKK that evening. So I lost 1 day. I emailed Mr Toom from LAX and crossed my fingers that he would get the notice in time.

Everything held to plan, until I arrived in NRT. There a NW agent had my name on a sign, and offered me a seat on a JAL flight leaving 3 hours ealier than the NW flight to BKK. I took them up on this too. Only later did I realize that they did this because the NRT-BKK leg was overbooked too - I should have asked for some additional compensation (duh!). Anyway, I went to the NW club and emailed Mr. Toom that my plans had changed AGAIN, and gave him my new arrival airline and time. Now it was only 7 hours to touchdown in BKK and I was really worried that my messages would not get read in time. I was now arriving on a different airline 3 hours earlier than planned!

Well, wouldn't you know it when I got through customs there was a man waiting on me with my name on a sign! I am not sure if it was Mr. Toom or one of his drivers - and I really didn't care - He was there!

Mr. Toom has a customer for life now. Any time I go to the LOS I will use his services when I need an airport driver.

Zeus

ive never had problems with mr toom, his driver has waited a few hours when my plane was delayed, i have just booked again for the 4th september, just waiting for reply to me e-mail.

Dear Mr. Toom,

Good to hear from you again. Never had a problem with your service in the 4 times that I have used you. You drivers have been great guys every time... One even translated my messages for my Teelak...

Hoping to make a confirmation soon,

Good luck!

SB

Edited by sick buffalo

got my reply back from mr toom, will e-mail again a few days before i fly, reminder kinda thing, maybe this is why my toom driver has never let me down?

will continue with the toom