Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi,

just been talked into renting a shop by my Thai girlfriend,but got no idea what to use it for.Its in a good postion with many people walking past.The area is only 5ft by 5ft.Any ideas ?

Paul.

Edited by Thaiempire
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

traditional thai ice cream is a gold mine with tourist and local school children,

pawn brokers, thai use there gold like we use credit cards,soon as the boy friend is on a plane there down the pawn shop,

take away coffee shop with home made cake,

how about a one-person Lolitas BJ bar?

-BKKsaint

Simply brilliant. LMAO. :bj2 :ang2 :zzz: :drunk

Hi,

thanks for all the advice.The shop is opposite Big C on 2nd road.Still not sure what to do yet,but i will let everybody know before hand about the opening night.It will open on the 1st Sept all being well.Watch this space.

Paul.

This is a joke, right?

I have a hard time believing that a sober person would rent a shop with absolutely no plan about what he is going to do with it. But I still have a hard time believing that foreigners come to Pattaya and fall in love with a girl in less than a weeks time. But that happens all the time!

Cheers

I would expect its a joke, but there is so many messed up people in Pattaya i wouldnt be supprised if its for real.

Its opening in a couple of weeks but hasnt even decided what the shop is going to see yet.

Try seeling shoes, with a shop the size of a shoebox it would make sense..!

Sell baseball caps with a penis emblem on them.

:bigsmile: YES THE ONLY THING PATTAYA HASNT GOT, [b]SEX TOYS!. [/b] ALL THE FALANGS WILL BUY EM!.

But I think you should draw the line at balloon dolls :bigsmile:.

another great idea:

How about a high-end, lavishly decorated, (non starfish) stunners-only ST room? I'm surprised that there already isn't a place in Pattaya like this. Oh yeah- you said it's only 5x5, huh? High end ST chair? Or maybe you could just cater to short falangs.

-BKKsaint

Hi,

just been talked into renting a shop by my Thai girlfriend,but got no idea what to use it for.Its in a good postion with many people walking past.The area is only 5ft by 5ft.Any ideas ?

Paul.

Condom recyclining. 365 makes one car tyre. Call the tyre a Goodyear.

A small 'juice to go bar'. Sell passion fruit juice, I love that stuff. All those guys who decided to walk all the way down second rd in the heat to walk off the hangover have a real thirst by then. In the cooler evenings sell alka-seltzer to go for those with heartburn from Pizza Hut or KFC, or too many beers in the beer bars.

Guest andgerrard
Condom recyclining. 365 makes one car tyre. Call the tyre a Goodyear.

Is that like dropping your favourite chair back too often? <grin

Edited by andgerrard

Hi,

brillant, its been worth it just for the replies i have had.I hope everybody turns up on the 1st September whatever the shop will be.At the moment the unit looks a bit tatty,hope to get it repainted soon.Thanks for all the replies.

Paul.