Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I'm thinking of staying at the Dynasty Inn Grande Soi 6 BKK - thats the (new) Dynasty Inn not to be confused with the (old) Dynasty Inn Soi 4 just up from Nana Plaza. - I'm looking at staying in a Deluxe Suite - has anyone any recent experience of the Dynasty Inn Grande and specifically a deluxe suite? - I've read the reviews but wondering if anyone has stayed there recently in a deluxe Suite. Thanks in Advance :banana .

I have, and it was very nice... and not too bad a price for what it was.

The problem came when I brought 2 girls back from Nana... Was told I would have to pay a extra 1000baht each since I was bringing 2 back with me, and they were not all the friendly about it. Didnt have that experience with bringing just one back, but hay... YMMV.

As far as the room went, it was great.. good service, in room internet, good food... Only the one problem.

Frosty

I stayed there over xmas and again in January for a bit. I thought it was excellent value for money, especially the generous size of the rooms. I didn't have any problems bringing multiple guests back during either stay and the staff were really friendly, I took 3 girls back one night and they didn't bat an eyelid but maybe they've changed the rules since I was there.

Can't remember the exact rate I paid but it was around 2k a night and I booked it over the phone.

I'm thinking about booking a room for my stay as well. Locationwise, it's perfect. Sorry to hear that they frown upon Eden 3 ways. I have heard that the rooms are nice, but from looking at photos, they look a little plain and outdated.

-BKKsaint

grande1.jpg

grande5.jpg

I stayed there a year ago , just after it first opened. Think i only had a standard room but it was very spacious, modern, & comfortable. All in all an excellent hotel , highly reccommeneded, and only a short walk ( 2 mins) away from Nana P.

I stayed there last October and plan to stay this October. The rooms were large, modern, and clean, with wonderful bathrooms (marble and other nice upgrades). The staff were very helpful and friendly. The bell hop took me out in teh TukTuk just after I arrived at 3:30am in a rain storm to the Nana Parking lot. Had a cutie next to me even before we made it to the Nana. Back in the room in less than 10 minutes! never a problem with a guest or two. It is equal-distance between Nana Hotel and Lolitas. Perfect location!

i have that hotel booked for my last night before i fly home

i emailed them through their website and within 8 hours had the reply

Dear sir,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We have booked the room for you as follow;

Name = xxxxxxxx

No-of-Room = 1

Arrival_date = 01/01/08

Depart_date = 01/02/08

Time-Arrival = 13:00

Flight-Information =

Comments = smoking room with king or double bed please. will arrive from

pattaya at approx 1pm on the 01/01/08

The rate for deluxe room is 2,280 baht per night net.

Please reconfirm reservation again in advance.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Front Desk

i confirmed the booking and they replied.

nice location, good reports, will do for me :bigsmile:

I stayed there last October. Paid 2280 baht for a large room. Agree about the bathroom - has a large walk in shower and separate bath. Staff were all very helpful and the food was good too. Must have been impressed as I'm booked in there for two nights next weekend. Also, if you're going to stay at one of the Dynastys in Patts for two nights they provide a free minibus - leaves at 11:00am so you arrive in Pattaya about 1pm.

George

I stayed there right after they opened. In fact they were not finished building yet. price then was 1600 baht. Very nice rooms I would consider them better than majestic grande. Last year I stayed a couple of more times. 2200 baht or there abouts. Very good service. they also arranged a car service to pattaya for me. 1200 baht a large sedan I think it was an older mazda 929. but very nice. :allright

Can confirm that the Deluxe rooms are 2200thb as I have stayed there several times recently. This price does not include breakfast.

The location as already said is perfect and the non smoking rooms which are on the outside of the building are slightly roomier than the inner ones facing the pool.

Unlike the hotels in Pattaya you don't have to get visitors ID's checked at reception although you can if you want to.

All in all a great hotel and very clean with IMO some of the best looking receptionists I have come across.

:clap2

I have stayed here 3 times before and booked again for December, as mentioned its a great location, nice and clean, only downside is pool only gets sun between 9.30 and 2pm, although long enough at 33 degrees, and local girls prefer it after 2 so they can swim in day and not go chocolate.

I always ask for a high floor, although not much passing traffic like Landmark the higher the room the quieter it is.

I've stayed here in July 2006,its a new hotel & will be staying here again in jan 2007. The hotel calls itself a 5 star hotel @ 4 star prices! Thats exactly what you get!

The food is excellent & 24 hours a day, the room is very spacious, nice bed, bathroom is great, it has a tub & walk in shower, a large swimming pool, free in room internet, gym & GF.

2280 baht per night. I cannot fault this hotel

Its location is a 5 min walk from nana plaza!

313536931_04e1b6ebfd.jpg

204839517_2bffb39066_o.jpg

204838932_1231b418f4_o.jpg

204839171_54690d16dc.jpg

204838727_0ac626a878.jpg

212481066_3e2f815b3f_o.jpg

Dynasty Website

I've stayed here in July 2006,its a new hotel & will be staying here again in jan 2007. The hotel calls itself a 5 star hotel @ 4 star prices! Thats exactly what you get!

Except that it's really a 3.5* at 2* prices. Not that there's anything wrong with that at all - in fact, I quite like the place and consider it to be a better value than the Majestic Grande. If you really want to know what a 5* hotel is like, and still want to be close to the action, I suggest the JW Marriott, Plaza Athenee, Conrad, or Sheraton Grande.

Can any one tell me how far it is from this place to NEP and Soi Cowboy? I haven't made up my mind yet where I am going to stay my first night of my first trip to LOS.

Under 5min walk to Nana and a 15-20 to Cowboy, well situated nice place.