Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

SkyGod Is Still Taking Hammer's Cherry !

That's right, every Wednesday night, (on my day off) Skygod (George) will be your host for the night at the Cherry Bar.

So come meet the legend, who wrote one of the most honest and enjoyable trip reports ever on the forums.

Find out, how he’s getting on, with his quest to live in fun town, and may be buy him some boy drinks! :rolleyes:

Edited by Hammer
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That right, every Wednesday night, (on my day off) Skygod (George) will be your host for the night at the Cherry Bar.

So come meet the legend, who wrote one of the most honest and enjoyable trip reports ever on the forums.

Find out, how he’s getting on, with his quest to live in fun town, and may be buy him some boy drinks! :banghead

Congratulations Skygod.

Looking at the topic heading "SkyGod Takes Hammer's Cherry" I guess the next step will be ladyboys. :rolleyes:

I can see this working out nicely.

Mon - FLB

Tue - Rockhouse

Wed - Cherry Bar

Thurs - NLD1

Fri - ???

George is very popular - so could get by on the wages and MD's (Man Drinks).

So now we know Wed nights, George will go home well pissed.

If I pay his BF will he go ST or LT :clap2

"I not go wid customer" :clap2

I guess the next step will be ladyboys. :clap2

No way Alf. Just the once; 'for the experience'

George will go home well pissed.

I just have to make sure that I do get home.

Good luck tonight George.

I'm off to sleep now !

Cheers Adam

I'll be there between 20:00 and 02:00.

I'm looking forward to meeting a few BM's, so if you're in the area, please drop in and say "Hi".

<grin well george good luck for tonite.

the girls will be watching you ........ps....dont put your fone or wallet on the bar.

once again good luck

drdod.....shaun

roll on 25 october

It's coming round to Wednesday again.

Skygod would love to meet you, so why not pop into the Cherry Bar and say hello.

By the way, last week he got more boy drinks from the Cherry Bar girls than he did from customers ! :wub:

Due to the Cherry Bar having a party on the Wednesday, and the Bar Crawl on the Thursday.

I will be taking my day off on the Friday, when yet again Skygod (George) will be your host for the night at the Cherry Bar.

Find out, how he’s getting on, with his quest to live in fun town, and may be buy him some boy drinks! :D

Sounds like a blast, I am back in town on Oct 2 for 5 glorious weeks so will get down and hope to meet many BMs....good idea boys!!!

Due to the Cherry Bar having a party on the Wednesday, and the Bar Crawl on the Thursday.

I will be taking my day off on the Friday, when yet again Skygod (George) will be your host for the night at the Cherry Bar.

Find out, how he’s getting on, with his quest to live in fun town, and may be buy him some boy drinks! :D

You own a bar in paradise and you need a day off?

:devil

You own a bar in paradise and you need a day off?

Have you ever seen that man drink?! :D

If drinking were an Olympic event, Hammer would be a Gold Medal

Winner! :D

He needs and deserves a day of rest.

:devil

Edited by Scalawag
Have you ever since that man drink?! :drunk

If drinking were an Olympic event, Hammer would be a Gold Medal

Winner!

He needs and deserves a day of rest.

;)

What he doesn't drink on his day off

Sure, sure :D

It's coming round to Wednesday again.

Skygod would love to meet you, so why not pop into the Cherry Bar and say hello.

You never know, you might get famous and be mentioned in his Trip Report ! :unsure:

Oh my aching head :devil

If anyone has any information as to what time I left the bar last night and a clue as to how I got home, I'd be very interested to know.

MANY MANY 'thanks?' to all the BM's that turned out last night and got me extremely mau. The copious shots of sang som from the obviously rigged spin the bottle contest also had something to do with it I suspect :bigsmile:

Here's a pic from a few weeks ago when George was acting guvnor for the night

Some dodgy fuckers here !!! :banghead

P1000579.JPG

Now this was far better. The delightful Miss Pun 2 :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

P1000584.JPG

:D