Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hotel around A.A with internet

Hi.

My second trip to Pattaya and can't wait, Kind of short but will do for fun in Pattaya.

arrive in Pattaya 9/27 after 10 days in Japan. (9/27 - 10/3 - Short stay) I stayed at the A.A. hotel (close to all the action) before on the beach front Road and loved it, just walked the girls up to the room and some nice Russians sun bathing at the pool on the 4th floor.

I need Internet in the room. Any suggestions in the area for around the $25 - $35 per night rate. I think that is SOI13. A.A. has a better hotel half block back but never checked if they have Internet. I don't want to be around SOI11 where way too busy. i like the beach road action in the SOI13 area.

Thanks for any help

Wada

Edited by Wada

I stayed at Ma Maison last November for a few days. Nice little place in a great location. Small but comfortable rooms. Nice restaurant, bar, and pool area.

My only complaint was the Internet. It was somewhat intermittent, especially at night (when I needed it most). I do business from my room. Internet phone calls in particular would drop mid conversation.

I had to move to another hotel.

BUTT! If reliable Internet is not a major concern (like it is for me) I would highly recommend this place.

Thanks, This looks pretty good, Do you know where its located exactly

Its the closest hotel to the AA. Its also located on Soi 13 but on the lefthand side of the Soi as you're walking towards 2nd Rd.

Guest jackjones

Much as Emil has written, it is the first accommodation on the left hand side that you reach as you walk from the beach road.

Maybe it's worth alert to GM to your needs, so that he puts you in a room closer to the router.

The Superior rooms are a fair bit larger, but either way, all have some form of outside space and seating.

I stayed at Ma Maison last November for a few days. Nice little place in a great location. Small but comfortable rooms. Nice restaurant, bar, and pool area.

My only complaint was the Internet. It was somewhat intermittent, especially at night (when I needed it most). I do business from my room. Internet phone calls in particular would drop mid conversation.

I had to move to another hotel.

BUTT! If reliable Internet is not a major concern (like it is for me) I would highly recommend this place.

Thanks for the info, This helps!

Much as Emil has written, it is the first accommodation on the left hand side that you reach as you walk from the beach road.

Maybe it's worth alert to GM to your needs, so that he puts you in a room closer to the router.

The Superior rooms are a fair bit larger, but either way, all have some form of outside space and seating.

Thanks for the info

Its the closest hotel to the AA. Its also located on Soi 13 but on the lefthand side of the Soi as you're walking towards 2nd Rd.

I will do that , sounds like the best deal around the location I want to be, if the internet isn't good I will move or use internet cafe - Thanks

Edited by Wada