Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I was in for a short time last night.

It was resonably busy and my first impression was that it was quite a bit larger than its predecessor, but that must just be my memory.

They have 2 stages. The main stage had 4 or 5 dancers though it could probably accommodate up to 7 or 8 easily enough. The smaller stage had one dancer.

The music was pretty crap, but as it wasn't loud it was bearable. Some nice looking girls in the line up.

Sangsom coke was pretty standard at 95 baht with lady drinks seemingly priced at 99 baht. I don't know what the barfine was, but assume it to be the standard 500/600 baht.

Some dancers were wearing a one piece costume, which just about covers the arse at the bacl and at the front divides into two just about covering the girls' nipples. Most though were wearing bra and panties. There were no shows when I was in last night, but once the current clampdown eases, I would expect them to be introduced. The walk from Walking Street itself into the bar was further than I remembered from when it was Honey.

Overall, I think Sisterz has the potential to become one of the top go-gos in town.

Alan

I'll go with everything the above poster says, but add ...

If anyone is looking for Jib and Fon, this is where you'll find them :D

Also, Kev and I let the ladydrinks flow last night and when we were leaving we decided to split the checkbin, both I and kev figured that it would be double what it actually was!

This could be soft opening prices, but if these prices stick, then return visits are guaranteed.

Nice one Ricky.

Another one to add to the list and hello to Casper UK...Im on way back as soon as bloody possible...

I'll go with everything the above poster says, but add ...

If anyone is looking for Jib and Fon, this is where you'll find them :D

Also, Kev and I let the ladydrinks flow last night and when we were leaving we decided to split the checkbin, both I and kev figured that it would be double what it actually was!

This could be soft opening prices, but if these prices stick, then return visits are guaranteed.

Nice one Ricky.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: and they were definatly the best, nearly dressed ladies in there :thumbup :drunk

and gotta agree the check bin was a nice suprise!!! a return trip on the cards for me for sure!

Another one to add to the list and hello to Casper UK...Im on way back as soon as bloody possible...

Can't say I blame you ...... no better place to be at the moment I reckon ;)

Pleased to say that the prices are the same the second night, as are Jib and Fon ..... though Jib is slightly less Mow tonight (but it's still early).

I've just showered and changed and am heading back out the door :D

Edited by casper_uk
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess I was in a different place than some of you guys. I went with a mate of mine from the U.K a couple of weeks ago and was told it was the first night. If so I was not impressed with the selection of girls. Many of them seemed well past the sell by date. it maybe the all the best one's were out already but it was not later than 10pm when I got into the place. However the place was big and I agree it could have some potential. Music was so so. If this was the first night of opening I felt the place had little atmosphere. One other comment there did not seem to be any manager on hand to make you feel welcome or say hello.

Was in Sisterz on Monday night and the line up of ladies was excellent – In fact more ladies than punters. They also had two areas where the ladies were dancing nude and there was some awesome flesh on display. Having been completely satisfied with my bar fine from the opening night, I took her again and was not disappointed. I also found the service to be excellent, the prices very reasonable (3 beers & 2 lady drinks was 485), the music good and the venue comfortable. Furthermore, I read on another board a couple of comments about the place being sleazy and all I can say is that IMHO it is far from sleazy and in fact a great Go Go to spend some quality time in, with some hot totty :rolleyes:

Hi,

Barfine is 500 ...

There is a big pannel with prices on one wall :

BF 500 for dancers and service girls, BF 200 bahts after 2am

BF 700 for show girls, but NO BF before 1am

Overall, I think Sisterz has the potential to become one of the top go-gos in town.

I do agree. The gogo is big and well designed.

But :

- not impressed by the selection of girls. Too many 'chubby' ladies for me

- it seems there is no smoke extractor, or it does not work efficiently. If you do not like smoke this place is not for you. And the manager give the bad exemple, always having a cigarette in hand...

Idefix

- not impressed by the selection of girls. Too many 'chubby' ladies for me

Got a text from BM LordFlash last night

"Mate, Ann #30 is now working in Sisterz. Looking good."

'avatar girl' certainly ain't "chubby" :devil

(I would guess that there will be an opportunity to see the place next week as it MUST be a very strong candidate for a visit by the FLB GoGo Bar Crawl on the 27th)

I guess I was in a different place than some of you guys. I went with a mate of mine from the U.K a couple of weeks ago and was told it was the first night. If so I was not impressed with the selection of girls. One other comment there did not seem to be any manager on hand to make you feel welcome or say hello.

I was there on opening night too and yes they only started off with around 10 girls.

The second night, they had 16, and the third night 25. By the fifth night they had over 40 with more girls coming to the door and applying for work.

As for the comment about Ricky, yeah he's an ignorant bastard. :devil

I was in for a quick drink last night and no fewer than 4 girls recognised me from eleswhere. I hadn't shagged any of them - well, not yet any way. :devil

There were around 10 girls on the main stage with another 4 or 5 on the side stage last night.

Alan