Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Per our recent email exchange, please consider this my confirmation to play.

Member Name: BVTHUNDER

Handicap: 25

Shirt Size: XL

Team: USA

Will need rental clubs

Edited by bvthunder

Doggie, put me down for the Rideher cup this year. Went out yesterday for me annual practice round. After popping up me drives to the left and shanking me wedges to the right, I'm fine tuned to go.

HDCP: 18

Shirt: XL

Clubs: Rental

Hi Callum,

I'll be there. :gasthrower:

Shirt size XL

Handicap, Hmm,,,, always been 28+, but it may be lower now, (shot 87 yesterday, and 89 today). I'll let you know an exact number when I see you.

And of course,,, I'm a Yank. :D

Look forward to seeing you and Wee in about a month.

Chris

Dont worry if Solar does not reply as he is currently away for a break with the missus who will be fucking;;;;;;;; freezing by now.

Shaping up nicely though.

So, who is this "freezing" guy, is he on the board and does Callum know about him?

Hi all!

I have been lost in the Scottish mist without reliable internet access! Apologies to all for the long silence!

I am back "doon sooth" tomorrow and should be online properly the following day to post an entry list.

The event is nearly full with the 48 player limit getting near!

Cheers from sunny St Andrews!

Doggie

Edited by doghaus

I have finally made it to a location with broadband!

Here is the entry status for the RideHer Cup 2007. These are all the entries I have received either on this board or by email. Handicaps are shown where I have been given them by the entrant.

USA

Grendel - USA Captain

Mescalito 7

Clint 28

BKK Bob 40 19

Golfermike 14

Vic 14

Khun Jack 14

Eugene 20

Saigon Butterfly 18

Hub 17

Chicago Bob

Las Vegas Paul 28

86 Tiger 16

Joe Demming 20

Steve Man 15

Europe

Deuce Captain 15

Big Brian 24

Softrabbit 20

Priory 20

Paul Peddelty 15

Hilly 28

Smiffy 28

Even Stephen 28

Trotski 26

Lat 36 (Lady golfer)

Tom from Norway

Per from Norway

John from Norway

Egil from Norway 28

Derek 18

Jambo 26

Scottish John 28

Bald Baz

Frank

Butterfly 66

Clinton Hawke 28

Buddy 1 15

Sundance 94 28

Elway 69 23

The European Team is now full!

Other nationalities, extra Europeans and awaiting confirmation

Steve O 28 - Aussie

Pieman - awaiting confirmation

Taxi - Aussie - 16

Anthony James Cowe - Europe

Ashboy - Aussie

Doggie - 23 - looks destined to play for USA again!

Wi - 20 - also likely to be press-ganged to play for USA

Elmo - Europe 28

Terry Lee - Europe

So it looks like we have 24 confirmed European players - a full team. And we have 15 USA players plus 9 other nationalities and late entrants who will be playing for USA.

It is great to see that the event is full with 48 players including a few who have yet to confirm. I will still add people to the wait list in case some of the entrants don't confirm or show up at the registration evening on 4th November.

I will post the full details about the rules and timings over this coming weekend.

And don't forget to register for the Catz Open on 8th November! Please send an email to me at sales@solargolf.co.uk if you are not on the following list:

Entries for Catz Open

Mescalito

Big Brian

Steve O

Softrabbit

Priory

Paul Peddelty

Hilly

Lat

Smiffy

Even Stephen

Grendel

Golfermike

Vic Shaver

Khun Jack

Eugene

Friend of Eugene

Trotski

Deuce

Saigon Butterfly

Tom from Norway

Per from Norway

John from Norway

Egil from Norway

Hub

Derek

Jambo

Scottish John

Chicago Bob

Barry

Frank

Butterfly 66

Big Kev

Clint

Ashboy

Terry Lee

Paul

There are still places left - register fast to be sure of playing.

Cheers

Doggie

Edited by doghaus

Glad to see a full house again this year :banana good effort.

For us Euros great to see the Norwegian contingent back again, and if any heavy water installations need blowing up we have a big advantage :D :clueless

Really lookng forward to the trip, meeting old friends, golf , beer, etc oh and maybe a young lady or two :clap1

Cheers :D see you all in November

Duece

For us Euros great to see the Norwegian contingent back again, and if any heavy water installations need blowing up we have a big advantage :thumbup :behead

Duece

Same here, but will they be golfing on skis? :hijack

Looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends.

hub

I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT I WILL :ang2 :bigsmile: :ang2 NOT BE ABLE TO WEAR MY DRESS IN EITHER OF THESE GREAT GOLF EVENTS THIS YEAR :cry2 :cry2 :cry2

Will miss you Darling. :cry2

I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT I WILL :unsure: :allright :D NOT BE ABLE TO WEAR MY DRESS IN EITHER OF THESE GREAT GOLF EVENTS THIS YEAR :cry2 :cry2 :cry2

Sorry you won't be there for the big match Greg.

Hope to catch up with you again soon big fella

cheers :D

Duece

I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT I WILL :unsure: NOT BE ABLE TO WEAR MY DRESS IN EITHER OF THESE GREAT GOLF EVENTS THIS YEAR :D :D :cry2

Will be sorry not to see the pink armbands out on the course.

Hub

Sorry to say that Tomo and I can't make the golf extravaganza as well this time. :behead :behead

Just have too much going on at the the moment and little time to myself. :bigsmile:

Was looking forward to meeting up with all the lads and Doggie's regular dosing of "dung-attracting" sun spray. :D :bigsmile: :allright :D

Good luck Team America. :wanker :D

See yas all in 2050 or in Tokyo.

Depressed Dunghie :moon :rotflmao

Edited by Dungheap

Very sorry to hear that Dungie, looks like we'll need to wait until next year to get the "band" back together !! Steveo and I will continue to carry the flag........... hard as it is................ Cheers

Fxxxing weak Dunghie. You been watching too much R.U. What a piss weak effort that was - worst game on record played by the two most boring teams of all time.

But at least you of all people I would expect to drag themselves from the depth of despair and front up for the one and only true international competition - the 6th annual Ride Her Cup - even if only to satisfy Mourn.

Truely sorry you cannot make it M'8 - see you next year or maybe if you make it back to Aust.

:allright

What rugby Steveo? :bigsmile:

I was practising for the Dhaka Dongers Egg and Spoon Ashes Challenge -- four laps around the stage at Catz with Mourn on defense!

So despite all the hoo haa from the Pommies, when the dust settled still no one has won the Rugby WC more than Oz, and we've had a wheel-chair team as powerful as Kleenex tissues for about 8 years now. :ang2 :finger :D

:party

BTW Dhakas, Saigon Butterfly is a handy partner, very tidy around the greens and can find a fairway. :clap1

Needs to work on his sledging, especially when Dodgie has one of those testing two-footers for a half ... and leaves its short! :banana :behead :bigsmile:

Enjoy guys. :cry2 :sorry

Enjoy guys. :finger :bigsmile:

Come on Dunghie, work something out! :bigsmile:

Who's going to bring the good saki if you are not there?

I thought you and Tomo were on the splits?

Hub

Come on Dunghie, work something out! :clap2

Who's going to bring the good saki if you are not there?

I thought you and Tomo were on the splits?

Hub

There is this Thursday's lotto. Cross-fingers. :clap2

All lubbed here mate ... for this week anyhow. :clap2 :bigsmile:

I have updated the post with the entries for the RideHer Cup. Catz is still to be updated but both events are full.

No problem if you want to be on the waitlist. Just post here and then show up at FLB on 4th November. If there are any no-shows the waitlist players will be entered.

Cheers

Doggie

Sorry to hear that Dungheap and Fornicator will not be making the cup this year. Will miss you partners. Dungheap never told me what sledging was, so I could have worked on it.

Will just have to practice my sledging tonight in Phnom Penh.

Later guys, SB